Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem (22894 Views)

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists / Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by kareemkamil(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Patami, deserve Gbokoharam treatment, what evidence do Nigeria government need, the ample evidence as being said by the terrorist himself
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Yankee101: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
So Buhari's govt is actually full of terrorism sympathizers?

Does Garba shehu know he has just implicated himself and the government? This video can be used against him after he leaves office

Stupid ideas full Buhari's govt sha. Even Muttalab had to deny his son to save his own neck, these ones dey justify Pantanmi?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by jrusky(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Garbage Shehu will you shut up and rot in hell you damb bitch.

Its that your forgiveness that destroy Nigeria to this level. No forgiveness for Pantamu. You bitch forgave boko harsmist they in turn became bandits and you bitch still talking stupid forgiveness.

Pantamu must go and that is it. Thunder fire forgiveness.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
But they are some end sars protesters still languishing in the cell all in the name of trials
What has stopped ur govt from forgiving them too

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by dalass(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:
Thats is how I see it dude might have changed and turned from his evil ways so let's give him a break.

If a confirmed armed robber even a known thief is given to you as a manager in your organisation. I am certain you can't even trust him with your phone or iffice unattended.

Why should we give someone who has been brought on board to lie his way into causing further Islamic chaos in this country as if we're not already having so much insecurity that even the armed forces are being killed at their military base!.... Inside this country oh undecided
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who the hell does this entity called Garba Shehu think he is?

This fellow called Garba Shehu earns a living by being hired by the collective owners of the land called Nigeria, and he has the effrontery to always speak to others as if he is anything without the position he is opportuned to occupy due to nepotism.

On a good day this Garba Shehu of a man is not qualified to talk where important people sit? I do not know why the educated elites are quiet while these semi-educated religio-tribal elements use the instrumentality of politics as a vehicle to manifest their bestiality and rascality.

I do not think I have the time to engage the political tadpoles infiltrating the infosphere.

It is a pity that this country is led by animals in human skins.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Omoslim26: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

Sorry who is this?
grin
helinues:

Sorry who is this?

olodo Ask my yansh��

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You're already in the gutter along with your fellow wretched abokis. Waka won't do you any good.

That f00l you quoted is not a Northerner. He is only defending Buhari and APC just because of 2023. Pitch a fight between a Northerner and Tinubu now, you will see what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Memberclub(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm crying right now.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by LOVEGINO(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lie muhammed dey learn work from dis young man now.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Change or no change, all this talk of Garba should be after Patami has been sacked. Then, contemplating to jail him or not.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by dalass(f): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Paxxcarl:
But they are some end sars protests still languishing in the cell all in the name of trials
What has stopped ur govt from forgiving them too

This government is known to be unforgiving and witch hunt both known and perceived enemies... With DSS and EFCC...

Yet they want forgiveness without asking for it from people who are facing enormous challenges
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Razy75g: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Did you forgive Jonathan? You bastard

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by EdiskyHarry: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
it is only a foolish person that will take anything serious from Garba shehu, lie Mohamed, femi adesina and laurenta Enochi.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Timon4real(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
We didn't say buhari should kill him na..
Fine we have forgiven him but let him still resign..
We forgive but we cant trust him
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by stag: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why does Shehu Garba talk like he himself can't be touched for supporting a terrorist sympathiser.

Makes him one too.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Forgiveness is not the problem bt nobody can even guarantee this man has changed from his despicable ways. The gravity of accusations are very serious to keep him in office where there is no solid evidence of change beyond him saying he has.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by dalass(f): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Who the hell does this entity called Garba Shehu think he is?

This fellow called Garba Shehu earns a living by being hired by the collective owners of the land called Nigeria, and he has the effrontery to always speak to others as if he is anything without the position he is opportuned to occupy due to nepotism.

On a good day is this Garba Shehu of a man qualified to talk where important people sit? I do not know why the educated elites are quiet while these semi-educated religio-tribal elements use the instrumentality of politics as a vehicle to manifest their bestiality and rascality.

I do not think I have the time to engage the political tadpoles infiltrating the infosphere.

It is a pity that this country is led by animals in human skins.

Garba Shehu is now 'the Presidency' after the exit of Daura,Kyari and Pantami is Buharis Imam, so he us Pantamis spokesperson as per defacto presidio... What a fine mess the senile leader has put thus country into
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by SmartMugu: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

If kidnappers and armed robbers can change and accept Christ, I see no reason why Pantami can't change and accept Mohammed... grin
Evans the kidnapper too says he has changed. When will he be released from prison? I guess never because he's not from that part of the nation, right? Even if shekau gets arrested and says he has changed, we all know he will be freed. So, who is fooling who?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Meeu2: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Terorist quoting bible
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by tnerro1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Patanmi is probably in his bedroom right now checking out the NIN details of Femi and salivating over it
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Jayrow08: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gerba Shehu your papa
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

Is that your profession? undecided

Is posting crap your profession?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by saintmm(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
now we can see why they pay ransom to bandits, why they have the do called repentant Boko Haram which one of them said can even become president!
what are we not saying, if a repackager of Boko Haram that never repent can be a minister, then, indeed, any of the repentant ones can become president!
what a country!
I can see how Buhari is fighting insecurity and corruption by giving out leadership positions to terrorist and still standing by them.
there's a serious need to end this unholy marriage

I rise

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Reference(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

If kidnappers and armed robbers can change and accept Christ, I see no reason why Pantami can't change and accept Mohammed... grin

Oga. The most important thing being set here is precedent. As the bar of governance continues to be lowered society will have to adapt to worse and worse standards.

If today this can be accepted and society has to 'forgive' as he said, who else are we all willing to forgive.

Perhaps your political party is out of government and a separatist champion or ethnic militant is appointed into the new government.

Will you be willing to forgive and expect to trust such a fellow with sensitive goverment business.

My friend, precedent defines societies and this government has placed this country on a powder keg, a slippery slope. So expect more radicals and ultras to be attracted to government in future and just hope and pray they are not antagonistic to your sensibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tinubu has been mute, How he thinks he could win presidency after this mess, still makes me laugh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Owologbo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Laren24(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
To be sincere we are really funny in this country. With what I read about this man previous statement on Islamic Extremism even me as a Muslim is shocked by his words then. We can't allow an old Islamic Extremist to be minister in a country that is just too barbaric and more over that's an understatement. It's just not good.

We've failed a lot in this country even in reasoning, tho that has been since the inception of this country. Too backward thinking!

Let's try and promote reorientation and right policy planning. These are highly necessary in our country.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by gbemishile: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
quick one
if apostle Paul could persecute Jesus Christ while alive and then come around to turn a new leaf and ultimately write the Bible the Christians are using today.whats the issue with pantami?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by MansoryMX(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
agos:
Can u imagine? Somebody that has contributed to the death of many Nigerians ,u r saying forgive. kaiiiiii Nigeriawho brought me to this country?

Yo Mamma

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by MansoryMX(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
gbemishile:
quick one
if apostle Paul could persecute Jesus Christ while alive and then come around to turn a new leaf and ultimately write the Bible the Christians are using today.whats the issue with pantami?

You need to visit a psychiatrist because you are not alright

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court: Government Can’t Arrest Anybody For Using Twitter / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.