Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem (22899 Views)

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists / Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by simplesearch: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shehu doesn't seems to understand the concept of forgiveness. Nobody is fighting Patanmi as a person, since he's been paid from tax payers money, the same people said they don't want him to continue occupying that position based on the gravity of the allegation leveled against him which he rightly agreed. Will Shehu accept apology from a known rapist, So where is the lack of forgiveness?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by ello29(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
But you are calling innocent IPOB terrorists lol
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Decent09(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
fergie001:
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with SSA, Media & Publicity to the President, Garba Shehu on #PoliticsToday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0tjnkAp9PY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9mGR9cN2UE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d43k-zSP4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnZ21OT0O0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEumwZJD3FQ

#PoliticsToday #CTVtweets

SOURCE

The criminal crushers, continue registering our lines, their identity will be glaring for everyone to see

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Jaylord12(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

If kidnappers and armed robbers can change and accept Christ, I see no reason why Pantami can't change and accept Mohammed... grin

I pity ur reasoning
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by seunmsg(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Genesiis:
But were you not the one talking about proof in the other thread ? Why are you now asking for public apology from Pantami now ?

Proof of what?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by DAVE5(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Terrorist government. Is it very clear to you all now?

It is clear of eva water ohh
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Dumte(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Those who see black and called it white are the problem we're having.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by VEHINTOLAR: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2021
There are lots of strange people with evil intentions against the Southerners in Buhari's regime,including Buhari himself ! God will continue to expose them one by one.

#pantamimustgo !
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by od501: 12:04am On Apr 24, 2021
fergie001:
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with SSA, Media & Publicity to the President, Garba Shehu on #PoliticsToday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0tjnkAp9PY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9mGR9cN2UE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d43k-zSP4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnZ21OT0O0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEumwZJD3FQ

#PoliticsToday #CTVtweets

SOURCE

We are finished in country. Every body should prepare for the worse. Secession is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Notasyouthink: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

There are some things dat can't be joked with ��
what if he hasn't changed a bit and is just using taquiyya like some of my trolls claiming to be Igbo using 5g taquiyya

Akiara, ozuNotasyouthink, nlreseseve,cursed Faber, etc.

Do you and your clueless Apc have what it takes to ensure we are save from the possibilities of wat ifs??

Stop thinking like a fowl, think like a human.

A sensible and intelligent govt will be like I have received your complaints and we will do everything to unravel and get to the root of the matter, but for now the minister is suspended for now till further investigations is guaranteed to propose and gratify his innocence to such grevious accusations.

But no as a useless govt that they are they decided to pitch tent, with a man accused of having a hand with a situation dat is almost bending the country on her knees ��.

God is great �� for the downfall of Apcheat has, is and will always be the olodo advisers,that surrounds the El clueless one��.
Lol.. Evil spirit and men joined hands together in cursing you rotten ozu forever.

If you like don't go and look for a way to free your idiotic self from that condition.
What am I even saying?? Your cursed and unfortunate soul is iredeemable doomed for life.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Lamasta(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2021
No wonder we are beating round the bush in the fight against terrorism because those in government are in full support in one way or the other....
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2021
fineboynl:
many of the prisoners in prison have changed and repeat. so what are they still doing there. also dasuki has changed.

the only way a t errorist can change or repent is to renunce Islam. pantumi is still seen in mosque.

the excuse is so lame.

Really terrible excuse from the Buhari Government. If past history does not matters not then why bother screening any candidate for public office? Why not just assume everyone has changed and automatically qualify for whatever position they have been nominated for?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by nairalandankrah: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

If kidnappers and armed robbers can change and accept Christ, I see no reason why Pantami can't change and accept Mohammed... grin
Idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by dam4sam: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Cos terrorists don't change.

A changed terrorist is a dead terrorist.

Garba Shehu - Spokesman for Terrorists.

Go and listen to all the statements Garba Shehu has made, since he became "spokesman" for Buhari, they are all in defence of Northerners or Fulani Herdsmen.
Garba Shehu is just another Terrorist Buhari brought into Aso Rock
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by elMacho(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

i see no reason we still have prisoners , because they have all been penitent enough to be freed
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by KoshCAD: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2021
If this man happen to be my father, I would have poisoned him for continuing disgracing the family.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Brushstrokes20: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2021
These deranged cows should open all prisons asap!

.....all prisoners are repentant after all!

Useless govt of bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by greypencils: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Last last U.K, U.S and the rest of the developed world will place a ban on all Nigerians of Northern origin. If only the south can be unanimous in making decisions just likè the North, we would be better off.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Akpangbo: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Gbam
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2021
They are religious when it suits them and irreligious when they see public funds.
Religion should never be mixed with logic. It is what drags us back as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:21am On Apr 24, 2021
With all these nonsense, y'all still wonder whether boko haram sympathizers no dey gov't?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Coronavirus1: 1:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless you fabulous Answer.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by middlebelter(m): 1:57am On Apr 24, 2021
There are many \terrorist in GMB administration. Indeed, that is the reason they are making desperate efforts to defend Isa Pantami , one of their own. This Garba Shehu is a highly suspected member of sponsor of terrorism. Even Lia Mohammed from Kwara state. Look at what the Governor he supported into power is doing to Christians school?

If Nigerians do not wake up and confront their fear of Fulani lead terrorism in Government, that fear may likely consume us as a country

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by o2naira(m): 2:27am On Apr 24, 2021
garba shehu you can tell that to the united state intelligence to forgive him not Nigerians that placed him on terror watch list,that's how u people pardoned bokoharam and enlisted them into the Nigerian army ignoring those that have the zeal to serve the country,make pantami go america go clear him name wicked and evil people,dangote,femi otedola,tony elumelu,Jim ovia,abdulsamad of bua group,and all the rich men like me that donated billions of cash to cushion the hunger effect during covid19 lock-down una share the dough withing una families cycles,na corona virus go kill all of una,u and ur fellow accomplices should forgive him that's enough for him we aren't God.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by matrixme(m): 4:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Please Seun, for the sake of sanity, keep reports of desolation of Northern states through acts of banditry and terrorism away from Nairaland frontpage.
Reason because the current evil regime is very quick to pamper and forgive terrorists than do all it takes to secure it's citizens.
I only pity the young men and women of the armed forces who are the casualties in this fight.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by colorsofrainbow: 4:16am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

for the first time I find your comment funny.. inasmuch as we disagree in most of your opinions but try to be sincere in some others...have a nice day.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by gbemishile: 4:41am On Apr 24, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

How has patami turned a new leaf?

Where did u get ur info that Paul persecuted Christ when he was alive? Which Bible are u reading?

Pls, whats d connection between Patami and Paul?
the man said he has renounced everything he said about these terrorist group.he said he made those statements when he was ignorant.do we need to beat him to death because he once supported the terrorists?
I say again that the person who wrote parts of the Bible was also an antagonist of Jesus Christ but turned a 'new leaf' when he got the inspiration from Jesus christ.he was forgiven and he went on to write parts of the Bible.
that's the connection.
pantami erred while he was ignorant of his seen.he has since said he regrets ever supporting them in their ideologies.please cut him some slack.
I don't support terrorism,it's not part of our religion and can never be.tge words of Allah are very clear on killing an innocent person.if someone has done a terrible thing I the past,it doesn't mean his sons can not be forgiven
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by lexy2014: 4:47am On Apr 24, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, resign for where? He is representing the people of Gombe not Bayelsa, Anambra or Ekiti. And the people of Gombe are happy with him.

He isn't representing d people of Gombe state. He is representing d federal republic of nigeria. He is a minister of d federal republic of nigeria and not Gombe state. When he took an oath to be minister, he swore by d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria not that of Gombe state
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by lexy2014: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2021
gbemishile:

the man said he has renounced everything he said about these terrorist group.he said he made those statements when he was ignorant.do we need to beat him to death because he once supported the terrorists?
I say again that the person who wrote parts of the Bible was also an antagonist of Jesus Christ but turned a 'new leaf' when he got the inspiration from Jesus christ.he was forgiven and he went on to write parts of the Bible.
that's the connection.
pantami erred while he was ignorant of his seen.he has since said he regrets ever supporting them in their ideologies.please cut him some slack.
I don't support terrorism,it's not part of our religion and can never be.tge words of Allah are very clear on killing an innocent person.if someone has done a terrible thing I the past,it doesn't mean his sons can not be forgiven

U haven't answered my questions:

How has patami turned a new leaf? Yes or No?

Where did u get ur info that Paul persecuted Christ when Christ was alive? Which Bible are u reading?

Pls, whats d connection between Patami and Paul? Was Paul a Muslim before he converted? What was Paul before he converted? What is Patami converting to? Did patami persecute Christ?

Was he ignorant because his past has caught up with him? What ignorance are u referring to? Where& when did he "renounce" everything? What's difficult in him stepping aside if indeed he has "renounced" everything?

Who is beating him to death? When did d demand for his resignation amount to beating to death?

Pls in which country in d world do they "forgive" and reward known Alqaeda sympathisers and Islamic extremists with positions of authority because they were ignorant? Y has d UK govt& people not forgiven & reabsorbed it's citizens who were sympathisers of ISIS just because they were "ignorant"?

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Believe politicians at your peril
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Kingrefreshed: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

And you are among leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 24, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You don't deserve better. "Better" is for those with brains and integrity.

This one pain me oh. helinues this comment has deleted your identity as a human. You now identify as a grasshopper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court: Government Can’t Arrest Anybody For Using Twitter / Arewa Youths: BBNaija Promotes Immorality, Buhari Government Should Ban It / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.