Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem (22917 Views)

Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists / Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Owologbo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:
Thats is how I see it dude might have changed and turned from his evil ways so let's give him a break.
And who told you the criminals in the prison have not changed.
While not free them and close all the prison in Nigeria.
A terrorist sympathizer is also a terrorist.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by mu2sa2: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
seunmsg:
To start with, Pantami has not publicly apologized and repudiate his extreme views. So, how do we forgive someone who does not see anything wrong with his past comments? To the best of our knowledge, he still hold those extreme views and can’t be trusted with sensitive national secrets.

In addition, he has been accused of conspiracy to murder. The Fatwa he issued on Sunday Achi as the chief Imam of ATBU led to the death of the young man according to his father. The allegation is criminal in nature and should be investigated. If possible, there should be a criminal prosecution. His alleged link to the death of Yakowa should also be investigated.

Forgiveness will happen after a public apology, open repudiation and a thorough investigation of the criminal allegations.
Continue to wait for him to come and apologise to you - stay there till he comes.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by obailala(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
This Garba Shehu man is really a senseless slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by MansoryMX(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Memberclub:
I'm crying right now.

We plenty wey dey cry! O Nigeria my country! Yoruba people sold this country to Terrorists embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by dival247(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
For the past 1 year I login as quest ,but because of topic I log in to comment , at the state of FG. FORGIVENESS is not the right ideal to some that is link to a terror and if theirs any means of forgiveness the person will not hold a position the is very vital because the position FG DATA ,where the country is heading to a wrong direction. We all need to be careful , I saw it coming 2015 my post than

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:
Thats is how I see it dude might have changed and turned from his evil ways so let's give him a break.

I hope you noticed you used might. Meaning he may also not have changed.

That is why people with such history should not be allowed to hold sensitive positions.

The sensible thing is for the government to own up to their evil ways and let him go.

Instead they are staining what is left in our name defending him.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by donbenie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:
It's amazing how many people change their lives and inclination in an instance,
once such is not to their immediate best interests.. undecided
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Oppy2k2: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who is the presidency?

Terrorists everywhere
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by gbemishile: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
MansoryMX:

You need to visit a psychiatrist because you are not alright
u also need to move on to the next topic cus this story and comments are getting stale.
we move
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by DSC7: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
seunmsg:
To start with, Pantami has not publicly apologized and repudiate his extreme views. So, how do we forgive someone who does not see anything wrong with his past comments? To the best of our knowledge, he still hold those extreme views and can’t be trusted with sensitive national secrets.

In addition, he has been accused of conspiracy to murder. The Fatwa he issued on Sunday Achi as the chief Imam of ATBU led to the death of the young man according to his father. The allegation is criminal in nature and should be investigated. If possible, there should be a criminal prosecution. His alleged link to the death of Yakowa should also be investigated.

Forgiveness will happen after a public apology, open repudiation and a thorough investigation of the criminal allegations.

mr Seunmsg i hope ur acct have not been hacked?.....

The earlier we secure the south, the better for us southerners.....

Let's unite and give this northerners backseat....

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by mmauton: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lord forgive me for what am about to say... Garba Sheu and everyone in this Buhari administration, ko ni da fun yin...
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Burtonj: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
A leopard never changes its spots
Pantami is a terrorist and should resign because there is nothing repentant about him.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Kennikeddo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello everyone pls i need a car for rental or hp to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.
Am a registered uber and bolt driver ..im ready to start work immediately....
Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 08096644209

Location is Lagos

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in abuja... please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment..
25k weekly remittance...no story.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08096644209.

Location is Lagos
Tanks
Expecting ur call
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by NoSentiment: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
They are no Gods. Dr Pantami doesn't need their forgiveness.

May God bless Pantami.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by 00FFT00(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
People, Isa Pantami is not your problem. His fellow terrorists in the Nigerian government are also not your problem. Pantami and his fellow terrorists were properly vetted for the various positions they held or still hold prior to appointment by the people whose vested interests they were recruited to represent. Mr. Pantami is performing to their satisfaction hence the status quo.

A fish rots from the head. Your president is the chief terrorist. He is the master architect of the misery that is ravaging the land. Any one of us can curse and fuss all we want but hear this, it's not going to change a damn thing. There is a plan, a script that must play out.

Unless we the people finally rise up in one accord and put a lasting stop to this nonsense, if we are lucky, our great-grandchildren will be in a successive nairaland writing some foolish epistle 200 years from now.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

If kidnappers and armed robbers can change and accept Christ, I see no reason why Pantami can't change and accept Mohammed... grin

It is because he accepted Mohammed that made him get involved with alqaeda, taliban and Islamic extremism
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
NoSentiment:
They are no Gods. Dr Pantami doesn't need their forgiveness.

May God bless Pantami.

Of course he doesn't need d forgiveness of Nigerians. What he needs to do is to resign

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by proprince(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pls can this country just break up already and let those of the middle belt go with BIAFRA.

I cant imagine how these idiots are defending terrorists.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
gbemishile:
quick one
if apostle Paul could persecute Jesus Christ while alive and then come around to turn a new leaf and ultimately write the Bible the Christians are using today.whats the issue with pantami?

How has patami turned a new leaf?

Where did u get ur info that Paul persecuted Christ when he was alive? Which Bible are u reading?

Pls, whats d connection between Patami and Paul?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:

How has he turned from his evil ways?

Is resignation not d same thing as taking a break?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by claseek(f): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:
Oga u better shut up

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Tzar(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
NO! You are the problem old buffoon. You that think there should be no consequence for bad behavior, regardless of apology. You that spoke the truth prior to tasting power, but decided to be a crusader of lies and twisted propaganda because of transient pecks of office. IT IS YOU THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by Genesiis(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
seunmsg:

But were you not the one talking about proof in the other thread ? Why are you now asking for public apology from Pantami now ?
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by gbemishile: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Where did u get ur info that Paul persecuted Christ when he was alive? Which Bible are u reading?

we all know who wrote parts of the Bible and how he was once a persecutor if Jesus Christ and how Jesus appeared to him to say why persecuted thee and then he turned a new leaf.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
gbemishile:

we all know who wrote parts of the Bible and how he was once a persecutor if Jesus Christ and how Jesus appeared to him to say why persecuted thee and then he turned a new leaf.

U haven't answered my questions:

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by NoSentiment: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Of course he doesn't need d forgiveness of Nigerians. What he needs to do is to resign

Lol, resign for where? He is representing the people of Gombe not Bayelsa, Anambra or Ekiti. And the people of Gombe are happy with him.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by luxxy2: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
The office of this man is an office that no country in world can afford to compromise, the holder of this office must be trusted to ensure communication and economy effort are not exposed to wrong group.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by kingxsamz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:
I tired oo

If kidnappers and armed robbers can change and accept Christ, I see no reason why Pantami can't change and accept Mohammed... grin

This is not it at all.
This level you've gone is too low. Smh.
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by walesoflyf(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin angry
But wait ohhhh... Must Garba Sheu be an Idi*t... It's painful when someone that is expected to act as a mirror to the public, acts as a nuisance... But wait ohhhh... Must Garba Sheu be an Idi*t... It's painful when someone that is expected to act as a mirror to the public, acts as a nuisance... But wait ohhhh... Must Garba Sheu be an Idi*t... It's painful when someone that is expected to act as a mirror to the public, acts as a nuisance...
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by InaNla(f): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:

[/s]

Good morning
Re: Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem by bornalive: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
I now realized that APC government is made of terrorists and should be held responsible for the bloodshed in this country. If we had a president, things wouldn't have degenerated to this point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit On The Emir Of Zazzau (Pictures) / Zahra Buhari Launches Library & Orphans' Home In Kaduna - PICS / Osinbajo Arrives New York [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.