Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,651 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! (507 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Infolenka: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Only a blind, ignorant slowpoke would look at the world today and think women are suffering. I will slap any body that comes to tell me any rubbish about female oppression, gender discrimination or any of that bogus crap.

Nigerian females are the ones enjoying this country. Please let's exchange gender if you think being a woman is hard.

A typical Nigreria girl doesn't even have to work for anything. Just package yourself and you'll have guys spending on you for no reason other than the fact that you are a female. You don't even have to have sex with some of these guys and they are already sending thousands to your account.

There is not a single broke girl in Nigeria. This is a fact. All a Nigerian girl has to do is call one of the hundreds of guys disturbing her WhatsApp and in 10 to 15 minutes she's at least 20k richer

Men are the ones that are suffering the brunt of poverty and hardship in this country, while females are on a constant cruise back to back, day and night. Enjoyment things. Clubing and partying al night with someone's money.

All the average Nigerian girl thinks about is how to go out and have fun and how to buy the latest expensive things she's seen other girls buy on social media. She's not thinking of providing for family or spending on her partner or any of the other bullshit men have to deal with. She's not even thinking of ways to make money other than billing one of her rich boyfriends.

Fuçk this shit mehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by soundOsonic: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm not necessarily true.

Over the years women have to work harder to achieve heights men will just achieve easily. Like in office politics, the favor always goes to men.
The truth of the whole matter is that both genders have it tough.
But today many programs are focused to elevate women, for example instead of shortlisting people based on merit now investors and grants officials will just place a particular percentage of women to balance the list of benefactors. Yet the world is pushing for gender equality by doing this; at thesame time going against their goal (gender equality) and what they stand for, equality for both genders( people should just be given things based on merits)
We have seen grants and scholarships for only women, poverty alleviation for women program, we even have minister for women affairs, agencies to protect the female child only made for women, we haven't come across such for the male gender only. If at all a grant and scholarship is meant particularly for males only they will be rants of misogyny across the media.
Look at top positions today, successful businesses, inventions e.t.c. you will see it is mostly male dominated. The question is why? Is it based on merit or just this world is made for male to strive?
The answer is very simple, the society makes men so thirsty for money and power, this is due to the term "responsibility"
The responsibility placed on the male gender will drive him, and push him to the extra mile to achieve things and even do odd things just to be a man, to be a man you need more than two balls. When describing a man, you don't consider is sexuality, you consider is money, power and position.
The female gender isn't given much responsibility compared to the male gender. Know one disrespect a female for being broke, but a broke man surely have a lot of tales to tell. When you consider a lady you first consider beauty, character and feminine endowment.
No gender has it easy. Any man or woman thinking of switching place is just being lazy, and wants to goof off.
Whatsoever gender you are, try to be thirsty and move against all odds to achieve whatever you want to achieve irrespective of societal norms. #shalom

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by blinking001(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Preach brother, preach.
Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Kriss216: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
The truth is, Nigeria as a country has good plans for Girls.

Nigerian Girls are truly enjoying in this country. I envy them sometimes.
You hardly see a Nigerian girl complain about the economy. You'll only see them complain how Nigerian guys are becoming stingy.

An average Nigerian girl will leave her house with just N100 and return with Fried Rice and chicken, Sharwama, Meat pie, Ice cream and N10, 000.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Infolenka: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
The average Nigerian girl finishes secondary school, writes jamb for two years and fails.

In her 3rd try she opts for any easy course and then blocks her way through school and graduates with 2.2.

With the money she gets from the many boyfriends and yahoo boys she's bleeps through school, she buys an expensive phone, designers cloths and bags. Then she creates an instagram account and starts posting pictures.

Rich dudes and sugar daddys message her and she bills them. Then she uses some of the money she receives as capital to start a business. Then she starts posting about being self made and hard-working.

Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Bigshoe2028: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
I dey tall this all the time
Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Starz825(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
na why Yahoo boys dey see them use na....some things we get advantage also get disadvantage ooo

some of the girls you see around are walking corpse...ask Dem boys Dem go yarn you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Toseenlove: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Infolenka:
Only a blind, ignorant slowpoke would look at the world today and think women are suffering. I will slap any body that comes to tell me any rubbish about female oppression, gender discrimination or any of that bogus crap.

Nigerian females are the ones enjoying this country. Please let's exchange gender if you think being a woman is hard.

A typical Nigreria girl doesn't even have to work for anything. Just package yourself and you'll have guys spending on you for no reason other than the fact that you are a female. You don't even have to have sex with some of these guys and they are already sending thousands to your account.

There is not a single broke girl in Nigeria. This is a fact. All a Nigerian girl has to do is call one of the hundreds of guys disturbing her WhatsApp and in 10 to 15 minutes she's at least 20k richer

Men are the ones that are suffering the brunt of poverty and hardship in this country, while females are on a constant cruise back to back, day and night. Enjoyment things. Clubing and partying al night with someone's money.

All the average Nigerian girl thinks about is how to go out and have fun and how to buy the latest expensive things she's seen other girls buy on social media. She's not thinking of providing for family or spending on her partner or any of the other bullshit men have to deal with. She's not even thinking of ways to make money other than billing one of her rich boyfriends.

Fuçk this shit mehn.

Lol are you Just realizing this now, Won exchange tii la ajah lol "Most Nigerian female beings" are the most laziest In the world. Most Nigerian Men are the most gullible In the world. I no Just get strength to type "Epistle" this night, I for emphasize on this well well....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Kriss216: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Toseenlove:

Lol are you Just realizing this now, Won exchange tii la ajah lol "Most Nigerian female beings" are the most laziest In the world.
You're are right here.

I once dated a student, she was in her finals then.

She always complain how I'm always modest and prudent with my money. I asked her one day "Have you ever being paid in your life after doing a job or something aside Clitocurrency business?" She hissed and left. I continued with my blunts.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth is, Nigeria as a country has good plans for Girls.

Nigerian Girls are truly enjoying in this country. I envy them sometimes.
You hardly see a Nigerian girl complain about the economy. You'll only see them complain how Nigerian guys are becoming stingy.

An average Nigerian girl will leave her house with just N100 and return with Fried Rice and chicken, Sharwama, Meat pie, Ice cream and N10, 000.

you are very wicked person. No conscience at all.
Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Op, U Want To Change Gender? Meet Bobrisky.
Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
To Be A Woman Is Neither Easy Too. Many Of Dis Girls U Are Enving Or U Are Thinking To Be Like Av Their Own Pains Too. They Are Just Covering Theirs Up Like D Pics Below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by averageguy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
What exactly do you want? If the complaint is that ladies are getting money from guys, I guess you would want people giving you money as well?

I can't dictate how any guy spends his money but male or female, I don't think anyone should want to be a liability to others.

We know all fingers are not equal. Some people have rich parents and were probably able to afford more things growing up, and we can't fault them for it. We all take our situation and look to make the best of it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Coldfeets: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2022
soundOsonic:
Hmmm not necessarily true.

Over the years women have to work harder to achieve heights men will just achieve easily. Like in office politics, the favor always goes to men.
The truth of the whole matter is that both genders have it tough.
But today many programs are focused to elevate women, for example instead of shortlisting people based on merit now investors and grants officials will just place a particular percentage of women to balance the list of benefactors. Yet the world is pushing for gender equality by doing this; at thesame time going against their goal (gender equality) and what they stand for, equality for both genders( people should just be given things based on merits)
We have seen grants and scholarships for only women, poverty alleviation for women program, we even have minister for women affairs, agencies to protect the female child only made for women, we haven't come across such for the male gender only. If at all a grant and scholarship is meant particularly for males only they will be rants of misogyny across the media.
Look at top positions today, successful businesses, inventions e.t.c. you will see it is mostly male dominated. The question is why? Is it based on merit or just this world is made for male to strive?
The answer is very simple, the society makes men so thirsty for money and power, this is due to the term "responsibility"
The responsibility placed on the male gender will drive him, and push him to the extra mile to achieve things and even do odd things just to be a man, to be a man you need more than two balls. When describing a man, you don't consider is sexuality, you consider is money, power and position.
The female gender isn't given much responsibility compared to the male gender. Know one disrespect a female for being broke, but a broke man surely have a lot of tales to tell. When you consider a lady you first consider beauty, character and feminine endowment.
No gender has it easy. Any man or woman thinking of switching place is just being lazy, and wants to goof off.
Whatsoever gender you are, try to be thirsty and move against all odds to achieve whatever you want to achieve irrespective of societal norms. #shalom

So why did you start by saying not necessarily true meanwhile you still went ahead to give reason why the point the OP is very much true and real?
Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by soundOsonic: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Coldfeets:

So why did you start by saying not necessarily true meanwhile you still went ahead to give reason why the point the OP is very much true and real?
Not necessarily true means it's not always the case.
Though I gave points from my opinion doesn't make it absolutely true.
It may be majority, but there are cases that does not go with the narrative stated above.

You don't expect a single narrative to be true for all cases especially matters concerning the society, do you?
Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by siofra(f): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2022
This is a fact. All a Nigerian girl has to do is call one of the hundreds of guys disturbing her WhatsApp and in 10 to 15 minutes she's at least 20k richer

Fuçk this shit mehn.

This is not true.

Some spreading false, harmful information.

This is not the reality of millions of women in Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Feminists, Pls let's exchange Gender!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2022
In my university days, most women are the ones who choose to be alone because to every girl, there are at least 10 guys who vying for her affections. Most ladies make choices based on the level of monetary affluence and not emotional compatibility. It's a trend that is still going on even today. So people should stop wondering why relationships fail frequently nowadays

(1) (Reply)

I Did This And Got Erected.. Den Raped My Mother Cos There Is No Lady Available / She Asked Me For 500 Naira Card See What I Sent To Her - VIDEO / Be Angry With Your Poverty Instead Of Complaining About Your Wife’s Poor Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.