Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges (19439 Views)

Governor Obiano To Distribute 450 Cm Of Oxygen To Hospitals In Anambra / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / Man Dies Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen In 5 Nigerian Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by ozark(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wen
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Victoria938(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Really sad
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here?

Where kemi olunloye dey sef
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by adadike(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
My thoughts and prayers are with them. Lord Jesus, pls take control
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by DivineDynamics: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
The mighty hand of the Lord can cleanse the land of all diseases.

Let us stay right with the Lord.
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by clockwisereport: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
h..
U want cause another pandemic abi

1 Like

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Dearlord(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Is this another Convid_2.1 version.
Indian too dey exaggerate things
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by lilvicky68(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
clockwisereport:

U want cause another pandemic abi
Lol..slip of hand
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Lumig: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wọn ku orire
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thank you Jesus for Your Divine protect

1 Like

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Lilphat: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Really
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
costandi:
TF you mean by Grace? Science doesn't believe in Grace abeg. Why don't we enjoy the same grace in the area of governance, health-care, infrastructure, wealth etc? E come be for COVID. Make I hear word.

If this was truly a Pandemic of the asserted magnitude, Africa should have been the worst hit.

India, compared to Nigeria, is a densely packed and populated country...hence the spread is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
God really blessed we nigerians, walaihi, we are so blessed. i could imagine if this virus had hit us so hard like it did to america, walaihi we for die finish for this country. We don't even have anything in this country, we barely survive through prayers
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Centcanada: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
A country that doesn't believe in Gods bit, what do u then expect? So sorry for them. God will make a way 4 them.
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by deji17: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
But some people still believe that there is nothing like Covid-19. Like the saying goes, among God's creation, human being is the most difficult to understand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by costandi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Neutralobserver:

India, compared to Nigeria, is a densely packed and populated country...hence the spread is worse.
There are slums in Naija and by your 'population density' hypothesis, they should have been the worst hit. But no, it's the politicians and celebrities who live in sparsely populated areas that were hit. It's media sensationalism bro.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Jazzman01: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The world is in crisis. It's still baffling to note that nobody, not even a scientist could trace the origin of covid-19 like they did ebola. All we hear is speculation...its from Chinese lab, no it was USA no, it originated from France, na from Spain or Italy. There's something hidden about covid-19 which we're yet to know. Thank God mydelf and family survived it last year . E no go beta for those who caused the world this mess.

What is baffling about their inability to trace its origin? what about HIV that has been around for over 30 years now. have they been able to trace its origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by jrusky(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
But the India played down the corona and said its not existing so now its now existing ba? Dem no dey telli pesin. Una brain go reset wella.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Funkybabee(f): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
So sad
may God be with us.

I am sad
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
The pharmaceutical capital of the world.

1.2 billion people is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by costandi(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nbotee:
While Nigerians are here shouting scamdemic up and down... We Nigerians underestimate the kind of Grace we enjoy.. We have prayed and prayed and yet call it a scamdemic simply becos we aren't dying and getting infected like others. If it spreads and infects dis country like it's doing others, a gud number of dis country's population would b wiped out considering d terrible state our health and social infrastructures are

Everyone doesn't understand why Nigeria and Africa isn't getting infected and dying like dey are expected to.. So help us use science explain how and why Nigerians despite our inefficiencies in a lot of ways are still not being infected and dying
The explanation should be given by y'all who don't believe it's a scamdemic. After all you're the ones who believe in the 'science' behind COVID. That's why I feel uneasy when you use words like, grace and luck.
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
costandi:
They're slums in Naija and by your 'population density' hypothesis, they should have been the worst hit. But no, it's the politicians and celebrities who live in sparsely populated areas that were hit. It's media sensationalism bro.

See the map below. That's a flight map from 2019....see how India is linked with a lot of COVID hotspots in Europe and Asia...compared to Nigeria?

That's why. Add the fact that a lot of infected people most likely were entering the country from late 2019. Many of these people were Indians working abroad, a large amount of whom come from the lower classes

Nigeria? We are too far away from the main air routes, and most of us, even those who can afford it, don't fly. The covid virus was thus easy to isolate to some extent...the upper class, and middle class were largely affected. India? All classes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Ausval: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
The same India wen dey produce the vaccine wen Nigeria buy ??....I laugh in Greek
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by oluwaahmed: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bellotelli:

I thought they produce the vaccine (Astazenecca)

I was just about to say that. They not only produced, they vaccinated and exported the vaccine. I knew I couldn't trust that Astazenecca especially as Nigerian government was giving it free.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by CSTRR: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na person be Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Catering for more than a billion people and reducing their poverty rate, and developing the country rapidly.

India right now does not have a problem of electricity.

Ordinary 200 million people, Buhari cannot cater for.

And I am sure Buhari is at the same age as him.
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bellotelli:

I thought they produce the vaccine (Astazenecca)
oluwaahmed:

I was just about to say that. They not only produced, they vaccinated and exported the vaccine. I knew I couldn't trust that Astazenecca especially as Nigerian government was giving it free.

India had issues transprting the vaccine across their country...so they sent more doses abroad...so that the vaccines don't sit around in some store somewhere and expire...spoil.
Re: Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges by Heffalump(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
E be like say China settle down manufacture the Indian Covid-19 strain that's causing serious havoc right now
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG To Vaccinate Nigerians In Church On Sundays / Face Masks Now Optional, COVID-19 Restrictions To Go Soon – FG / How Can I Eat Pineapple Without Having Sore In My Mouth And On My Tongue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.