Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo (23177 Views)

Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So for your mind now, if they leave just Yorubas and Igbos to fight a war, you think Yorubas will beat Igbos?

Just think am, let all the chips be down and let a serious civil war start, you think Yorubas will beat Igbos? Deep down, just imagine it. grin

If not for Awolowo and Yoruba's which you guys love to demonise the north would probably most likely have lost the war or prolonged it...you thinking that your tribe will survive a war with even the ijebus is utterly fanciful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Now someone is making sense

But are you making sense or just reacting?
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Elidrisy20: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Stalwert:

Sadly they never explained to their children what went down, all they do is lie to kids that Nigeria decided to fight a civil war against them. This is why you can hardly reason with a typical ipob terrorist, they have been lied to from childhood to adulthood, how they will break the lie-cycle beats me.
the only way to break the lie-cycle is by teaching them a second lesson
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Elidrisy20:
the only way to break the lie-cycle is by teaching them a second lesson

And thus history repeats itself.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by AfonjaConehead: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:

You'll just kill yourself over nothing..

Do you even know God to start with?

So we should all keep quiet and allow sinners act as saints who deserve apology right?

If atal there is anyone to give apology.. It's Igbos for the destructions and killings they carried out in the Niger Delta, then Mid-West region, Lagos, Ore etc. etc.

Does the name Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion ring a bell? No apologies and no fvcks given.
4K you,I'm a proud Niger Delta and no fkn bloody propaganda from evil people can instigate us against our eastern comrades,etesiwaju afonja,keep on trying...
The Igbos voted for GEJ 100% in 2011 n 2014 but only you betraying afonja voted against GEJ 2014 and here you are telling the Niger Deltans the Igbos are their enemies,how outstanding!
And he is asking me if I know God! Go check the Word,He hates people who set peaceful brethren apart,like you afonjas are sweating profusely doing...
Abomination of a people.

We wished you were never part of the south
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Nigeria should introduce history in classes.
This one no sabi anything
kiss the truth coward ass nigga. yoruba warrior is lecturing you. get a pen and paper and take notes when i teach. i am your father

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
lekki1444:
kiss the truth coward ass nigga. yoruba warrior is lecturing you. get a pen and paper and take notes when i teach. i am your father
Lol, Yoruba people no mouth na grin

You will lick northern ass for help if not, your turn will go extinct. E sure us die say Yoruba no be threat. If we can remove the north then Yoruba is a goner grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by danuzochukwu: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Ibos are their own problems. The truth is that a tree cannot form a forest. They are just one tribe - a tree. The whole population of ibo states is not up to Kano, just a state in the north. They are less, but cos they are a major tribe in Nigeria because of the works of Zik their founding father, they think they are gods. Meanwhile, who could differentiate fulani and hausa in the past? Until recently we started hearing fulani are agitating for a cause of theirs. Still when it comes to politics the north is the north. Nothing like hausa is different from fulani. Instead of Ibo to team up with all tribes in SS and be like a father to them all, they will even be taking to other tribes like others are lesser, and they are superior. Lol. Imagine the way ibos treated Jonathan. Just imagine. They did not accept Jonathan represented them. Oh! The president must be a core Ibo man from SE. They do not even want ibo man from SS. The ibo man must be from SE. Lol. They have serious problems. They are their own enemies. The way they were so selfish and too forward to move and kill Ahmadu Bello thinking they can Lord over the hausa then because they had a say in those days. I pity ibo kids who dont know history. They better change and correct the mistakes of their greedy fathers. I keep repeating it....hausa will never allow ibo to become the president of Nigeria. And for anyone to become the president, the north must accept the person first. Yoruba knows how to play the game. OBJ, a yoruba played it for Jonathan the Ijaw SS man. People seem not to understand Nigeria. The north is not coming to power, but they are going to be number 2. And Ibo will never be number 1. Never, if they do not change from their over entitlement game. Trying to bully their way to get everything. This is politics. Their selfishness sidelined them for many years. They will be crying like babies that they have been sidelined. Its politics. Who says they should not contest? Is it anyone's fault they cannot win elections? Crying like babies and wanting to bully everyone. Even in business, they are like that..

Ibo needs to seek forgiveness from SS and team up with them instead of bullying them. When that is settled, they should move down to SW and talk to yoruba. When SS, SE and SW (all the regions in the South) are United, they can defeat the north anyday anytime. Its division and greediness killing us in the south. And since ibo are the main greedy and non cooperative tribe, yoruba the strongest in the region will always take offers from the north in order to be relevant . It is common sense in action. Let ibo continue doing giragira. Las las, they will get asylum via ipob in the UK. grin

But for me, ibos, yoruba, hausa, fulani , ijaw, etc are my people. The only people who I have disowned are muslims. Blood sucking people. No matter where they are from....whether yoruba, ibo, hausa, fulani or from anywhere...as long as the fellow is a moslim, I have turned my back at the person. Very terrible blood sucking religion. The time to be bold and say the truth is here. I used to think we can live together. M.ad people.
You actually sound like a fool. I will pick only one point from your stupid write up. You said that Igbos treated Jonathan bad during his time as a president, when did that happen? Which other tribes supported Jonathan more than Igbos? Just because you have access to smart phone, you now feel smart and intelligent to type rubbish on this forum.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Omoslim26: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Thinkfree:
what is the real war you are talking about? Are saying ibos are going to defeat Hausa in kano, kaduna or katsina?
If 70% of all the ibos in the north are kill(not my wish) and 100% of all the northerners are killed in Southeast (not my wish) we know that the Northerners are the winner, because we have more valuable ibos economic wise in the North than we have valuable Hausas economic wise in the east.

Bros this narrative is wrong ooo
presently there's double the no of Hausas in Igboland to the Igbos in North.

most Igbos have left the northern region,some sold off their properties, due to the high rise in insurgency and terrorist attacks.

While the Northerners are trooping in their numbers into the SE due to the same rise in insecurity and terrorist attacks in the North.
They have settled in too, built businesses, acquired properties too.

We don't pray for war, but if it comes to that we have always proven never to be intimidated. The call and Agitation for Biafra has never been the call for War. massob took all slaughter from the evil fg in and even turned the second cheek.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by MrSamsung(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Stalwert:

I think you should apologize to the minorities you murdered out of superiority complex.

You don’t know what you are talking about and I am very sure you are not from where you claim minorities were killed by Biafrans.

If you really want to know the truth of who killed the minorities, open a thread. And before you do that start a research on the most barbaric one....Asaba massacre.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, Yoruba people no mouth na grin

You will lick northern ass for help if not, your turn will go extinct. E sure us die say Yoruba no be threat. If we can remove the north then Yoruba is a goner grin
bros if to say war na mouth dem dey use fight am, na igbo go win. but real combat in nigeria this is how i rate them in nigeria
1-yoruba
2-fulani
3-hausa
4-south south
5-igbo

igbo is last lol. name one war that igbo has ever won in nigeria ? NONE. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by naikeboy(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
who him talk epp, since Nigeria is only Haven to our thieving political elites their children and relatives are secured so what can they do again.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2021
lekki1444:
bros if to say war na mouth dem dey use fight am, na igbo go win. but real combat in nigeria this is how i rate them in nigeria
1-yoruba
2-fulani
3-hausa
4-south south
5-igbo

igbo is last lol. name one war that igbo has ever won in nigeria ? NONE. grin
Yes according to a Yoruba guy on nairaland who is from a tribe of cowards. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by MrSamsung(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Continue to dey deceive yourself.. You are one of the mere Igbo resident in SS area

No you are the one deceiving yourself. When the time comes you will know. Highest we will do is to have our own country but the most VIABLE is that we are joining the Igbos IF the accepts us.

You are here online and you don't know jack undecided
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Yorexit: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
We are not bragging, you sef sabi say if na only Yoruba we fight that Civil war with, we will end your race.

There will be no federal allocation to help you here. The only region I respect as regard fight is the north but Yoruba? Noise makers
Even common one on one fight between an average Igbo and Yoruba for street, we know the outcome. Una no fit fight grin

I pity you Ibos. Some of you just have a death wish and you think surviving a war where you were almost wiped out means bravery.

Yorubas just don't have your time. A war between Ibos and Yorubas would be very one-sided with Ibos getting crushed.

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by flokii: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

4K you,I'm a proud Niger Delta and no fkn bloody propaganda from evil people can instigate us against our eastern comrades,etesiwaju afonja,keep on trying...
The Igbos voted for GEJ 100% in 2011 n 2014 but only you betraying afonja voted against GEJ 2014 and here you are telling the Niger Deltans the Igbos are their enemies,how outstanding!
And he is asking me if I know God! Go check the Word,He hates people who set peaceful brethren apart,like you afonjas are sweating profusely doing...
Abomination of a people.

We wished you were never part of the south

Which part of Niger Delta are you from? cos you're not bright one bit..

History is staring at you in the face and you're claiming the Yorubas who fought to save you from slavery to Ojukwu and Igbos are using propaganda to divide you from your brothers that killed Niger Deltans without romorse or pity during civil war.
I'm done replying you.

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Yes according to a Yoruba guy on nairaland who is from a tribe of cowards. Lol grin
OK make we no even talk war, name one top igbo fighter on the planet ? NONE. bros combat no be for mouth. yoruba warriors has taken over all combat sports in the world
ISRAEL ADESANYA
USMAN KAMORU
ANTHONY JOSHUA

Bros when it comes to warrior activity in nigeria its yoruba and fulani. igbo is not even in the mention. i rate ijaw warriors over igbo

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2021
lekki1444:
OK make we no even talk war, name one top igbo fighter on the planet ? NONE. bros combat no be for mouth. yoruba warriors has taken over all combat sports in the world
ISRAEL ADESANYA
USMAN KAMORU
ANTHONY JOSHUA

Bros when it comes to warrior activity in nigeria its yoruba and fulani. igbo is not even in the mention. i rate ijaw warriors over igbo
The same brags, come and fight alone let’s see if you won’t go extinct grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
The same brags, come and fight alone let’s see if you won’t go extinct grin
combat no be for mouth bro lmaooo. if na for mouth igbo go win hands down grin grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2021
lekki1444:
combat no be for mouth bro lmaooo. if na for mouth igbo go win hands down grin grin
Yoruba land wey Dem don conquer reach Ore before Hausa come save una.

Noisemakers wey they kick aboki ass, if not for north we for don pursue una go benin and Togo. Anytime any day,Yorubas as lousy lazy people
grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
ok let’s divide na, Abi what do you think?
are we together before?? see how u asking as if niger delta and igbo are in one..

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Yoruba land wey Dem don conquer reach Ore before Hausa come save una.

Noisemakers wey they kick aboki ass, if not for north we for don pursue una go benin and Togo. Anytime any day,Yorubas as lousy lazy people
grin
and thats the only battle you won in the war, and who led that ore battle for you ? a yoruba man named VICTOR BANJO. so you see ? the only battle you won was fought by a yoruba warrior who had pity on you to fight on your side. bros when it comes to war and battle igbo is the weakest in nigeria. but for mouth and bragging ? you are the strongest lmao grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
IkengaRussell:

Ojukwu had absolutely nothing to do with the deaths of Samuel Akintola,Ahmadu Bello,Balewa etc..As a matter of fact,his decisive action helped to make the coup a failure.Get your facts right.

Who killed Akintola and Ahmadu Bello? Was it not another Igbo man?

The 1966 Nigerian coup d'état began on 15 January 1966, when mutinous Nigerian soldiers led by Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna killed 22 people including the Prime Minister of Nigeria, many senior politicians, many senior Army officers, and sentinels on protective duty.

So don't play the victim card!

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You and the governor are sick?
Apologize what?
Let’s divide from this useless contraption.

I don’t regret whatever Ojukwu did and no one should apologize to anybody.
thesame way we niger deltans don regret Adaka Boro helping nigeria to slaughter millions of igbos.

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2021
lekki1444:
and thats the only battle you won in the war, and who led that ore battle for you ? a yoruba man named VICTOR BANJO. so you see ? the only battle you won was fought by a yoruba warrior who had pity on you to fight on your side. bros when it comes to war and battle igbo is the weakest in nigeria. but for mouth and bragging ? you are the strongest lmao grin grin
Banjo ko, D banj ni.
Hausa people for allow us send una to Togo. We will overrun lousy Yorubas in days. grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thesame way we niger deltans don regret Adaka Boro helping nigeria to slaughter millions of igbos.
So make we divide na?
But you should regret your oyel in building flyovers in Kano and maiduguri. Mumu grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Banjo ko, the bank ni.
Hausa people for allow us send una to Togo. We will overrun lousy Yorubas in days. grin
nigga the only battle you won was fought by the yoruba warrior victor banjo who took pity on you. and coward ojukwu got jealous that a yoruba man was stealing his glory in his own war because all the biafran igbos start to worship victor banjo like a warrior god. so coward ojukwu filed false charges on him and had him killed. the moment banjo was killed was when the nigerian army defeated biafra in ore. so you see ? the only success you had in biafra was made by a yoruba warrior. read history for yourself mr igbo coward its all there
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Invasion_of_1967
https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Victor_Banjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2021
lekki1444:
nigga the only battle you won was fought by the yoruba warrior victor banjo who took pity on you. and coward ojukwu got jealous that a yoruba man was stealing his glory in his own war because all the biafran igbos start to worship victor banjo like a warrior god. so coward ojukwu filed false charges on him and had him killed. the moment banjo was killed was when the nigerian army defeated biafra in ore. so you see ? the only success you had in biafra was made by a yoruba warrior. read history for yourself mr igbo coward its all there
If Hausas didn’t get involved, the story would have been that Yorubas migrated to Togo grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2021
lekki1444:
You better thank you masters up north, don’t leave them else you cannot do anything.
The alliance is really containing igbos, if not Yorubas no get mouth na. We go show una paper. grin
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If Hausas didn’t get involved, the story would have been that Yorubas migrated to Togo grin
warriorship no be for mouth. when it comes to real war its yoruba that is the strongest in nigeria. followed closely by fulani

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by lekki1444: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You better thank you masters up north, don’t leave them else you cannot do anything.
The alliance is really containing igbos, if not Yorubas no get mouth na. We go show una paper. grin
no be by mouth. everybody know yoruba are the real warriors. everybody know igbo are the cowards. your generals wear skirt and stilleto and bone dry wig and run out of the country. that is ojukwu then and nnamdi kanu today. your igbo warriors are notoorious for wearing bone dry wig and mini skirt and stilleto and running away from war pretending to be woman so they will not catch them when they cross the border cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2021
owobokiri:

I hope you know that Ironsi died many months before Borro died!?
But you were trained to blame Ironsi who was killed in July 1966 for "killing" Adaka Borro who was killed by Nigerian forces on 9th May 1968! Two years after Ironsi died!!!
What else are you going to blame the Igbos for? Gowons coup? Dimkas murder of Murtala? Orkas attempt to slice off the troublesome core North out of Nigeria?
u igbos are talking like 5years children.. we agitate for our niger delta republic, ur ibo leaders command all nigeria forces to come and killed us and destroyed our republic.. and dunce dont want us to blame the culprits which are ibos..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Infiltrators Working As Tailors, Mechanics, Carpenters In Abuja / Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million / Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.