Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo (23672 Views)

Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:

Is Aguiyi Ironsi from Niger Delta? NO

Why didn't he execute the coup plotters (pawns), instead he was treating them like kings in fake detention. The same Ironsi and Ojukwu (two Igbos) left the coup plotters to hang Niger Delta freedom fighters for declaring their own republic.

Flokii,, the smart appearing ragnar lothbrok friend,yet,a devilish twisted human being, riddled with curses,that's what u choose to be addressed as:
Better not speak trash of the detailed history u don't know. Look at how silly u sounded, who stained which flag? Shallow minds every where
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Apawicked: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2021
One would have thought Yoruba's have learnt their lesson after series of recent development but no the Igbo giant that chases them in the dream won't let them think critically and know whose battle to fight. The people talked about are laid back while afonjas in their hundreds are writing a lengthy note to defend them. We shall see how it ends
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Idiotseverywher: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2021
xtechx:

Don't mind Ikpeazu. I don't like anything ethnicity-related, but that man just spoke nonsense.

Even Ojukwu apologized cos the blood of all the Igbos who died were on his hands. Don't start what you cannot finish and then turn around to blame the country for failed secession...

Sir Ahmadu Bello, Chief Ladoke Akintola - who is going to apologize to the Hausa and Yorubas for killing their premier? Azikwe and Ojukwu are still celebrated to this day cos nobody killed them, yet they killed Northern and Southwestern leaders.
. What I want to tell you people is e don set , igbos will visit all of you lily liverd buffoons
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Emyogalanya: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:

Why didn't he execute the coup plotters (pawns), instead he was treating them like kings in fake detention. The same Ironsi and Ojukwu (two Igbos) left the coup plotters to hang Niger Delta freedom fighters for declaring their own republic.
so nzeogwu is no more Niger Delta he is now Igbo? Why is it Buhari not killing but petting terrorist groups and bandits
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Abagworo(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2021
xtechx:

Don't mind Ikpeazu. I don't like anything ethnicity-related, but that man just spoke nonsense.

Even Ojukwu apologized cos the blood of all the Igbos who died were on his hands. Don't start what you cannot finish and then turn around to blame the country for failed secession...

Sir Ahmadu Bello, Chief Ladoke Akintola - who is going to apologize to the Hausa and Yorubas for killing their premier? Azikwe and Ojukwu are still celebrated to this day cos nobody killed them, yet they killed Northern and Southwestern leaders.

People like you with low mentality are the reason Biafra happened in the first place.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Emyogalanya: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Ruggman:
Wonders shall never end. So Okezie Ikpeazu can be bold and erudite like this?.
The Igbos are now regaining their voices and speaking out, the other day it was Dave Umahi today Okezie Ikpeazu.
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
the miracle of UK asylum at work
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by milkyo5: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2021
They are beginning to come to there senses
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Omoluabiii(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Una never see sumthing....
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Emyogalanya: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Stalwert:
Who would apologize to all the minorities murdered by Biafra thugs and the occupation/annexing of land inhabited by minorities?

Atleast kerosene master can lead the way in the apology train.
u mean the 700 minority killed in Asaba? By Murtala ?

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
they only have 5 states and 1 oil producing state among the 5 which is imo I think. But niger delta can very much sustain herself, we all know Nigeria is nothing but a poverty stricken nation without the Niger delta oil that supports all of you in this country. If we can feed Nigeria how much more our 6 states? Pls say wise things
I can see the whole epidemic of hatred and competition grin in your regions. Even you (Niger Delta) are trying to bully ibos. They have infected you. Ok ooo. The wise conclusion I have to tell you is this: the era of oil will be over in the next 30 years. Didnt you read that from my post? You are still living in the past glory. Stop deceiving yourselves with your oil. The north feeds you. Without food, you are dead. Go and ask how Gowon was educated by Awilowo to cut off food supply to the ibos and niger delta, and that was how you lost the war there. Without food, your oil is useless. You sold your niger delta cheaply to the north to the extend they moved all your oil to Kaduna.. grin Who is to be blamed. Go and blame your useless elders and past leaders who are greedy like the ibos. Lol.

Read about Lagos. And read about the economy of Lagos. Lagos will feed the whole Delta region with all your oil. Take it or leave it. The amount of money generated in Lagos is huge. May not be up to that of oil, but it is more lasting than oil. Oil will finish, but the source of the income of Lagos will never go down. Also Agric will never go down, so the north will always be relevant. Still continue talking about oil that is a curse to you because of your leaders greediness. Blame your leaders and not anyone. If they are not greedy, no one can take advantage of you. You oooo, the ibos oooo...you are all the same. Lol. You have just buttressed my point.

If not for OBJ (yoruba), Jonathan (ijaw) will never be in Aso rock. And what did you all do when he was in power? Did you all support him? You opened your fellow gentle man to warfare. You betrayed him. The likes of Kalu and Ameachi betrayed him. Now, today you are still crying when you had the opportunity through Jonathan to build your regions and to build the bridges of unity. You are your own problems. This is the truth you need to hear and you are not different from the ibos. Continue fighting the ibos. And the ibos should continue fighting you. You all there will soon realise how fo.oli.sh you are. That's all from me.

Goodluck and goodbye!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by zoedew: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2021
Ikpeazu lives in denial. You can’t put something on nothing. Since 2014 when the 1914 document welding nation states found in the River Niger Area together expired we ceased to have Nigeria properly so called. It is imperative that we freely allow the people to decide whether we want Nigeria as it is or at all. USA told us these things way back in time!
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Dammyseyon(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2021
This whole hatred for the SE\SS from the Northern region started when the SE\SS military group plotted the first ever anti-democracy coup. Hausa\Fulani no dey forgive. As God would have it, it was Nnamdi Azikwe himself that stood up against Awolowo when he(Awolowo) suggested that it should be included in the constitution binding Nigeria together that any of the region (North, South, West) who decides to go apart should be allowed. But Nnamdi vehemently refused and antagonized that motion. Nigeria cannot spilt, its such a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Dammyseyon(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I can see the whole epidemic of hatred and competition grin in your regions. Even you (Niger Delta) are trying to bully ibos. They have infected you. Ok ooo. The wise conclusion I have to tell you is this: the era of oil will be over in the next 30 years. Didnt you read that from my post? You are still living in the past glory. Stop deceiving yourselves with your oil. The north feeds you. Without food, you are dead. Go and ask how Gowon was educated by Awilowo to cut off food supply to the ibos and niger delta, and that was how you lost the war there. Without food, your oil is useless. You sold your niger delta cheaply to the north to the extend they moved all your oil to Kaduna.. grin Who is to be blamed. Go and blame your useless elders and past leaders who are greedy like the ibos. Lol.

Read about Lagos. And read about the economy of Lagos. Lagos will feed the whole Delta region with all your oil. Take it or leave it. The amount of money generated in Lagos is huge. May not be up to that of oil, but it is more lasting than oil. Oil will finish, but the source of the income of Lagos will never go down. Also Agric will never go down, so the north will always be relevant. Still continue talking about oil that is a curse to you because of your leaders greediness. Blame your leaders and not anyone. If they are not greedy, no one can take advantage of you. You oooo, the ibos oooo...you are all the same. Lol. You have just buttressed my point.

If not for OBJ (yoruba), Jonathan (ijaw) will never be in Aso rock. And what did you all do when he was in power? Did you all support him? You opened your fellow gentle man to warfare. You betrayed him. The likes of Kalu and Ameachi betrayed him. Now, today you are still crying when you had the opportunity through Jonathan to build your regions and to build the bridges of unity. You are your own problems. This is the truth you need to hear and you are not different from the ibos. Continue fighting the ibos. And the ibos should continue fighting you. You all there will soon realise how fo.oli.sh you are. That's all from me.

Goodluck and goodbye!

You made perfect sense. Every word you spewed holds meaning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by IAMPEDRO: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Stalwert:

Sadly they never explained to their children what went down, all they do is lie to kids that Nigeria decided to fight a civil war against them. This is why you can hardly reason with a typical ipob terrorist, they have been lied to from childhood to adulthood, how they will break the lie-cycle beats me.
How true is this, that they killed other region premier and leaving theirs.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by awgumayor: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2021

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by flokii: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2021
goldony:

Flokii,, the smart appearing ragnar lothbrok friend,yet,a devilish twisted human being, riddled with curses,that's what u choose to be addressed as:
Better not speak trash of the detailed history u don't know. Look at how silly u sounded, who stained which flag? Shallow minds every where

You should take a chill pill my friend.. a harmless moniker is what you're making a molehill of.

Yes, the Igbos first stained the green white green flag with blood, not the zobo-stained edited flags of Obianuju a.k.a Dj sWITCH and her fellow arsonists. Though Yorubas failed to act, the North gave you and your Ironsi the deserved revenge for killing prominent Northern elites, soldiers, Ahmadu Bello and spraying bullets into his pregnant wife's belly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Oga apologize for leaving center table at osisioma junction for 5years

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Thinkfree(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. What I want to tell you people is e don set , igbos will visit all of you lily liverd buffoons
how do u intend visiting them? Some of you think the war will favour you 100% when it starts without asking questions like:
How do we defeats Hausa?
How many states can we conquer in north?
How nice are we to other minority groups?
This war you are praying for will start and end in the southeast with little effect to felt In rivers, delta, and some local governments in benue and kogi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by crackhouse(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2021
I am not sure ikpeazu said this. This is fake news to me.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by seguno2: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Divoc:
Finally they are talking....

Igbos are not serious.
They should learn from the Jews and Rwandan Tutsis.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by CasNova(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Right on point.

A society not built on fairness and justice will fritter away.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by flokii: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

See how this one is sweating so hard just to put the Niger Deltans against the Igbos!!!!
You are so shameful!!!!!

God hates your types

You'll just kill yourself over nothing..

Do you even know God to start with?

So we should all keep quiet and allow sinners act as saints who deserve apology right?

If atal there is anyone to give apology.. It's Igbos for the destructions and killings they carried out in the Niger Delta, then Mid-West region, Lagos, Ore etc. etc.

Does the name Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion ring a bell? No apologies and no fvcks given.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by boulala84: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2021
God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by KingOdart(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Adekunle ok, Odekuje ni grin

People are talking even fearful Yoruba north asslickers too dey talk grin

If na only Yoruba we follow fight, we will defeat you guys in few days. Una too dey fear, you can’t do anything without your northern masters cheesy

No tribe have experience with war like Yoruba

Go and check Yoruba History Yoruba is a warring tribe the Civil War caused by disunity in Yoruba Land before the creation of Nigeria was very massive and bloody that some Yoruba sub tribes got wiped out.

If Yoruba were united before the British came to Nigeria we could have successfully drive away the British from Nigeria but unfortunately Yoruba were already tired of the endless battles in Yoruba Land that they just took whatever the British gave them to stopped it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by flokii: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2021
skybeauty:

Oga he was tried for committing treason which punishment was death but the sentence was mitigated to life imprisonment, thanks to Ojukwu’s intercession whereas Fulani north loudly demanded for his death for threatening their strong grip of the natural resources in their region. Finally during the civil war he was released and used by the Nigerian government to fight against Biafrans. Grafted under Col. Adekunles command, he started outshining Adekunle in the war which led to jealousy from jealousy he was waylaid by Adekunles boys and killed. End of Isaac Adakaboro. Because you have no knowledge of history you thought he was killed by Agui Ironsi but this is false. one Mr. Akpobulokemi B. Oborokumo has the following to say:
"My cousin Jones, a Regimental Sergeant Major during the Nigerian civil war told me over and over again that Major Boro did not die in the heat of battle with the Biafran forces. He said the area had already been captured and secured by his company and Major Boro was on an inspection tour when they came under fire. My cousin swore by the Ijaw gods that it was an ambush by one of Brigadier Adekunleʼs units under the scorpionʼs direct command."

I know my history well.. infact an 'A' grade student of history.

Ironsi and Ojukwu hurriedly secured a back door death sentence judgement for Adaka Boro but the Supreme Military Council left killers and murderers who worked for Ironsi to continue living large in detention yet sentenced to death a man whose offence is wanting the emancipation of his Niger Delta region. His saving grace was the counter-coup by Northern soldiers that killed Ironsi and saw Yakubu Gowon emerge Head of State. Gowon in his wisdom released Adaka Boro unconditionally and dropped all Igbo back door charges against him. That alone will ginger any man to go face Igbos in war for declaring a republic they were ready to kill others for.

It's pointless engaging your kind as you'll always look for a way to exonerate your tribe of any crimes committed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by SammyChi1988: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Biafra restoration is all we need... Nigeria must divide by God's grace. God bless MNK.. God bless ESN... God bless Biafra.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by mutvy: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2021
The defeat Igbo people suffered in the first Biafra war will be a child's play when it comes to the second Biafra war. 1994 Genocide in Rwanda will be a dwarf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by clarocuzioo(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:

Stop being delusional. The same coup you tagged Igbo coup was stop by Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Even though the coup headed by Kaduna Nzeogwu, a Niger Delta man.

Ever wondering why Britain recognized Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Idiotseverywher:

Oya now! Dogs will eat your corpses, dog food!
Keep threatening genocide. E no go better for all of una! cool

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2021
This one is just waking to face reality albeit sleep walking......but sure,they will all swallow their selfish and personal gains soon and join the quest for freedom.

CHUKWU GOZIE ALAIGBO
CHUKWU GOZIE UMUIGBO
CHUKWU GOZIE MNK
CHUKWU GOZIE IPOB
CHUKWU GOZIE BIAFRA
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by tutudesz: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2021
YorubarLord:
Abi ooo. Unfortunately the mumu minorities too would never talk they would rather blindly join igbos in propagating hate rhetoric towards yoruba people grin
South South has never insulted SouthWest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide / Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.