Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (40684 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Cnach: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
frowland:

Story. If you believe there was a flood that wiped out ALL living things 6k years ago then you will believe anything. Well, all man for himself.
Is not all man for him self, any man or thing that is able to predict the future I can not regard as ordinary..even u, if u have that quality I suppose to know something is attached, what am l saying? the bible stated things to come and they have all happened and still happening how then would it be that of Noah I should call false?every assumption or parable in the bible was made clear that this didn't happen but an illustration and if Noahs was an illustration it would have been stated. So bros u need to come into Christainity with all ur heart, it a religion that gives u peace, protect u and make u see the world in a different angle..heaven is real and u can't wait till it is late. love u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by PrinceMajestic: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:
I wonder why humans can't just agree to live in peace...
terrorism and all evils starts and end with believe in God. You're part of the problem religious bitch
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by jrusky(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:

Peace Headslammers hate peace infact peace annoys them with passion so I don't care whenever US hit them or whenever the West hit them or whenever Israel hit them.

These same headslammers will provoked you until you loose your patient and hit them badly.

Take Nigeria as case study bro, other religion want and preach love and coexisting but only the head slammers said No, Fulani must do jihad war, Hisbah must disturb innocent people peace, Boko haram are their brethren, bandits are their best friend. Imagine few days back in up North bandits were slaughtered in the market and no one asked so bandits comes to market to do buy and sale?

Let Israel go ahead and pound them like yam they hate peace then give it back to them bumper to bumper.

Anywhere they are allow to stand "Peace will Die natural Death".

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by LANRYUS(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2021
longetivity:
Christian and Muslim nation' wants to fight

Jews and Muslim you mean to say
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by lexy2014: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
The Jews are the worst war- mongers on earth. A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews.Today Christians and muslims are second-class people in Isreal. To jews your life is worthless if you are not a jew and you can be wasted.
Israelis are still basking in the myth that Israel is undefeatable. But Hezbollah's definition of victory is narrow: to inflict strategic damage on the enemy is all they need to declare victory. Just a few days ago a missile fired from Syria landed near a nuclear site in Isreal. While Isreal has built a strong military over the years, they should know that their enemies aren't sleeping either.

Where did u get ur information that "A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Edusouls(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2021
My brother u talk am finish..
Amb1045:
humans can't have peace till end. Even God regretted why he created them
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
The Jews are the worst war- mongers on earth. A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews.Today Christians and muslims are second-class people in Isreal. To jews your life is worthless if you are not a jew and you can be wasted.
Israelis are still basking in the myth that Israel is undefeatable. But Hezbollah's definition of victory is narrow: to inflict strategic damage on the enemy is all they need to declare victory. Just a few days ago a missile fired from Syria landed near a nuclear site in Isreal. While Isreal has built a strong military over the years, they should know that their enemies aren't sleeping either.
Nuclear site that is underground
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Empiree: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
To buttress your point, I have seen a video clip where a Jewish teenager in Israeli was saying "we killed jesus and we are proud of it". Truth is, jews don't care a hoot about you if you're a Christian or Muslim (even Jews who convert to christianity are treated as outcasts).
don't mind NIGERIA christians. They are clowns. They support anything against Muslims. They think Israel give a damn about them. Israel only accepts Christians for moral support. It doesn't care about Jesus. I know the video you talked about. Christians know it too but they turned blind eye.

Not only that, there is also Muppet show mockery of Jesus by a slutty bikini young Jewish girl nailed Muppet on the cross in mockery of Jesus but Nigeria kiriyo are too damn silly to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by frowland(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
bastardmod:

Islamic terrorism is receiving heat . Deal with.it.

Yea true but don’t forget the isrealites did the exact same thing in the name of their god; the difference today was the invention of Bombs and Guns.
They were also terrorizing and possessing just because their own god told them so. You guys on both sides of the religious divide should stop using God as an excuse to commit atrocities.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by mu2sa2: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Where did u get ur information that "A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews"?
And you, where did you get your information from? Go to Isreal as a non-jew and find out. Even among the jews there's discrimination- go to YouTube there are video clips of Ethiopian jews in Isreal protesting against racism.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by lexy2014: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
And you, where did you get your information from? Go to Isreal as a non-jew and find out. Even among the jews there's discrimination- go to YouTube there are video clips of Ethiopian jews in Isreal protesting against racism.

I haven't given any information so which info are u asking me about? Did u go to Israel before u made ur claim that "A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews"? Did u see anywhere on youtube where "A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews"?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Righteousness2(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Wars and Rumors of wars Just as the Bible says
As we Speak the Nations are Preparing not just for war but a Nuclear war!

IRan is enriching its Nuclear capabilities to fight Isreal.
Russia and the USA are at logger head. Both sides Prepared for a Nuclear war!

This Ship is Sinking!
The Coming of JESUS Christ,the KING of kings is soooooooo close.

We are at the Threshold of something Huge.

The only way to be Prepared is to be in a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Bobosneh: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:
humans are like slave gladiators in the hands of the gods & Gods we play and fight for their amusement.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
So, there's still Hezebolah? This is a proof terrorists don't repent and my stand on pantami's removal. I still can't believe we can ever have such people holding such a sensitive office in Nigeria
...You can imagine your BVN, NIN and GSM numbers being in the palms of someone who plays allegiance to ISIS, Alquaeda and Boko Haram. If the elites in the society including governors, ministers heads of departments and agencies, directors of organisations, envoys or ambassadors should overlook pantami's case, I'm sorry for them. Another muslim with no evil antecedents can replace him from his state. Pantami isn't the best person from that region .
Pirates, Terrorists, Bandits need no second chance. They derive joy in wasting people lives, same law should be applied to them but our over zealous government will be arranging extraordinary meeting, deradicalization (whatever that means) and re-integration back to the society.

Blame the leaders not, most if not all are banditry and terrorist apologists, the devil must surely take care of his own.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by CSTRR: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2021
longetivity:
Christian and Muslim nation' wants to fight
how is isreal a Christian nation?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by CSTRR: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by muykem: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:
Because there's no much different between Animals and human beings.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by MansoryMX(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:

By Human you mean Religion of Peace people. They are the ones who doesn’t want peace in this world. They are the ones looking for trouble up and down! Is it by force for someone to be a Muslim? They have a believe to drive all infidel into the ocean to drown or kill them! If na you will you will fold your hands and watch your throat be sliced and head removed from your body? No I don’t think so! They asked for war against infidels and they are getting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Danny50:
Isreal will wipe them within a day... You dont dare with the chosen ones and a country after God's heart.
then why haven't they wipe them since they have been fighting them?

1 Like

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by MansoryMX(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
compton11:

Oga shut up if you have nothing sensible to say abeg. It’s too early to exhibit stupidity

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Heterodox(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
Isreal will remain undefeated.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

Oga shut up if you have nothing sensible to say abeg. It’s too early to exhibit stupidity
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
CSTRR:
how come they haven't wipe isis from middle East?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Powersurge: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

If you want peace, prepared for war.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by MansoryMX(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
compton11:

I know where you wanna go with this. Israel practices the ancient method of Christianity. Christianity is rooted in Second Temple Judaism. Automatically Israel is a Christian nation with Muslim population about just 16% at West Bank region. So shift abeg!
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
It's crazy, there's a movie Keanu Reeves did where an ark came to take only animals, the world needs to experience a near global extinction incident for man to just relax.

Humans are primitive and very violent species, reason I believe UFOs and USOs have refused to establish contact despite interacting with earth for a long time.

Lol, where’d you get UFO’s making contact with earth?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Balofariojames: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
mannabbqgriIIz:
Buhari won't like this at all
what is the difference between
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by advanceDNA: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
Who is a head slammer? Your bible has the answer in mathew 26:39:
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face
to the ground and prayed,".
Is it your "moslom head slammer" that the bible is referring to?

I fall with my face to the ground when I say passionate prayers...I bow my head to give honor and reverence to the almighty God...doesn’t make me Muslim..

You muslims are too desperate...One minute..you condemn the bible and call it false...the next minute, you’ll be using Jesus’ words in the same bible validate you prophet calling Mohamed Holy Spirit.. it’s irritating... How can u use “false information” to validate what u claim is true..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

I know where you wanna go with this. Israel practices the ancient method of Christianity. Christianity is rooted in Second Temple Judaism. Automatically Israel is a Christian nation with Muslim population about just 16% at West Bank region. So shift abeg!
be deceiving your ancestors Here.

U think the person u talking is mumu like u.

this people don't believe in Jesus,have u read the Talmud about Jesus and Mary?

they don't believe in Jesus sonship or godship!

they don't believe Jesus is the messiah

they don't believe in new testament

so don't come to deceive Your self here
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

I fall with my face to the ground when I say passionate prayers...doesn’t make me Muslim..

You muslims are too desperate...One minute..you condemn the bible and call it false...the next minute, you’ll be using Jesus’ words in the same bible validate you prophet calling Mohamed Holy Spirit.. it’s irritating... How can u use “false information” to validate what u claim is true..
u fall on your face makes u head slammer too just like Jesus.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Mrbenny001: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't blame them completely because why will arabs and other Muslim world vow to destroy the Jews and wipe them off
mu2sa2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.