Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (41256 Views)

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by meekah: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=mu2sa2 post=101068171]The Jews are the worst war- mongers on earth. A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews.Today Christians and muslims are second-class people in Isreal. To jews your life is worthless if you are not a jew and you can be wasted.
Israelis are still basking in the myth that Israel is undefeatable. But Hezbollah's definition of victory is narrow: to inflict strategic damage on the enemy is all they need to declare victory. Just a few days ago a missile fired from Syria landed near a nuclear site in Isreal. While Isreal has built a strong military over the years, they should know that their enemies aren't sleeping either. [/quote Israel never see christian has second citizens neither did she see Muslim has such, in fact Israel see Christian has partner in progress in fact Israel Prime Minister had appreciated the support that Christian worldwide have been showing to the jews because Israel and GOD of the Christian are the same, you must also note that Israel has the right to prepare ahead of there enemy and defend herself against aggressor like Iran and Iran funded Hezbollah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by advanceDNA: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

I know where you wanna go with this. Israel practices the ancient method of Christianity. Christianity is rooted in Second Temple Judaism. Automatically Israel is a Christian nation with Muslim population about just 16% at West Bank region. So shift abeg!

There is nothing like ancient method of Christianity....
Christianity only became a tag becos some people decided to call disciples nicknames after Jesus’ ascending...
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Quelme: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

no country have faced Israel and defeated them
Even USA wont dare face Israel
see talk. Hope you are not talking from the biblical aspect?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by advanceDNA: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
compton11:
u fall on your face makes u head slammer too just like Jesus.

You Muslims slam your head repeatedly... the Bible never said Jesus slammed his head to the ground repeatedly just to pray... he’ll fell to the ground to pray... u people are not only desperate but have comprehension problem..

Jesus even thought his disciples to pray when they asked him to teach how to pray to God
.. and he never told anyone to slam head or use forhead to touch the ground...
U guys are just looking for cheap validation for your religion..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by mu2sa2: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

I fall with my face to the ground when I say passionate prayers...I bow my head to give honor and reverence to the almighty God...doesn’t make me Muslim..

You muslims are too desperate...One minute..you condemn the bible and call it false...the next minute, you’ll be using Jesus’ words in the same bible validate you prophet calling Mohamed Holy Spirit.. it’s irritating... How can u use “false information” to validate what u claim is true..
You guys use 'head slammer" thinking you're mocking muslims, but you have busted yourself!
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Lavish213: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
You re extra senseless for this shit you wrote. Dont involve God when it comes to jokes. Na so you foolish reach?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by mrkia(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
Hezbollah ----- Party of Allah

The only party Allah understands is 72 virgin sex Party

Send these Terrorists to their party of allah,
defend yourself my people
You're not savvy enough. Both Christians and Muslims are nothing in the sight of Israel. Once you're not Jewish you're nothing but less than grass in value in the sight of Israel...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by TruthHurts1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dhimmi means second class citizen. MADHAMAD came up with the idea so that he could extort money from the Jews and Christians who remained in Arabia and refused to convert to his evil religion

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

mu2sa2:
Mr man, stop spreading falsehood about the concept of dhimmi. The word dhimmi literally means "protected person", referring to the state's obligation under sharia to protect the non-muslim individual's life, property, as well as freedom of religion, in exchange for loyalty to the state and payment of the jizya tax, which complemented the zakat, or obligatory alms, paid by the Muslim subjects. Dhimmi were exempt from certain duties assigned specifically to Muslims (e.g military duties), but are otherwise equal under the laws of property, contract, and obligation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Quelme: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Masterito:
And you think Isreal is still the same? Lol. Hezbollah should rather think twice because Isreal will fight dirty.
Hope you are aware Hezbollah now has advance weaponry unlike in the 90's and early 00's! It's gonna be a long war of attrition... Suadi Arabia thought they could defeat the Houthis in Yemen. War is not won just on paper only. They are currently looking for an exit in order to save face. Israel should think twice.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Quelme: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Masterito:
And you think Isreal is still the same? Lol. Hezbollah should rather think twice because Isreal will fight dirty.
Israel can't fight dirty coz they have more to lose.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Burgerlomo: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

You Muslims slam your head repeatedly... the Bible never said Jesus slammed his head to the ground repeatedly just to pray... he’ll fell to the ground to pray... u people are not only desperate but have comprehension problem..

Jesus even thought his disciples to pray when they asked him to teach how to pray to God
.. and he never told anyone to slam head or use forhead to touch the ground...
U guys are just looking for cheap validation for your religion..
but he slammed it though and how would u know he didnt slam it repeatedly when u don't know nothing about him when he was from the age of 10 to 28?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by ZooOga: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmm, thread reminds me of a couple of books that I have under my belt (have read).

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by malakaimoscondo: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
So, there's still Hezebolah? This is a proof terrorists don't repent and my stand on pantami's removal. I still can't believe we can ever have such people holding such a sensitive office in Nigeria
...You can imagine your BVN, NIN and GSM numbers being in the palms of someone who plays allegiance to ISIS, Alquaeda and Boko Haram. If the elites in the society including governors, ministers heads of departments and agencies, directors of organisations, envoys or ambassadors should overlook pantami's case, I'm sorry for them. Another muslim with no evil antecedents can replace him from his state. Pantami isn't the best person from that region .
they are freedom seekers ,, resistance front just like ESN
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Masterkernel1: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Quelme:
The Israelis should think twice. Hezbollah of the 90's is not the same Hezbollah of 2021...

You're a sympathetizer of Hezbollah! If you read history well, you would have known the level of casualties Hezbollah suffered in 2006.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by advanceDNA: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
compton11:
but he slammed it though and how would u know he didnt slam it repeatedly when u don't know nothing about him when he was from the age of 10 to 28?

U read selectively... that’s why u have comprehension problem...
. if Jesus slammed his head in prayer, when he was asked to teach people how to pray... the first thing he would do is tell them to slam their head...

the only clear instruction Jesus gave about prayer is to ensure we are not praying to show off that we are religious.. the way some of the Jewish leaders of his time use to behave in market and other public places in order to gain respect from people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by bastardmod: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
frowland:

Yea true but don’t forget the isrealites did the exact same thing in the name of their god; the difference today was the invention of Bombs and Guns.
They were also terrorizing and possessing just because their own god told them so. You guys on both sides of the religious divide should stop using God as an excuse to commit atrocities.

History is history, news is news. Why does Islam not want to relegate its evil violent history to the past and reform?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
emmanuel596:
Wish the attack was coming on aso rock
I dey tell you grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

U read selectively... that’s why u have comprehension problem...
. if Jesus slammed his head in prayer, when he was asked to teach people how to pray... the first thing he would do is tell them to slam their head...
Jesus slammed his head or not?

and slamming head is not prayer but worship,worship is different from prayer.

advanceDNA:

the only clear instruction Jesus gave about prayer is to ensure we are not praying to show off that we are religious..

now he teach u how to pray,how did he teach u to worship?

advanceDNA:

the way some of the Jewish leaders of his time use to behave in market and other public places in order to gain respect from people
my last question u refused to answer.

tell me the story of jesus when he was 10 to 29 years
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by advanceDNA: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
compton11:
Jesus slammed his head or not?

and slamming head is not prayer but worship,worship is different from prayer.

now he teach u how to pray,how did he teach u to worship?

my last question u refused to answer.

tell me the story of jesus when he was 10 to 29 years

Oh... so slamming of head isn’t part of your 5 times a day prayer anymore.. ok oooo..

Yeah I refused to answer.....go to the Bible.. I tot u Muslims read it selective and pick things you can use to validate your religion...
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Quelme: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Masterkernel1:

You're a sympathetizer of Hezbollah! If you read history well, you would have known the level of casualties Hezbollah suffered in 2006.
I'm not, trust me... I'm just being realistic... Israel will come out of this with a blooded nose....
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Originalsly: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Have we noticed since Biden took office... the war drums are beating again? In the eyes of the US... Israel can do no wrong. Israel is heavily subsidized by the US... and are given advanced military hardware for "defence purposes" which they use as they see fit. The atrocities Israel commit are never condemned by the US. White phosphorus is banned worldwide from being used in warfare... yet they used it to literally melt a whole lot of Palestinians in one of their retaliation attacks. We should be careful who we support.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by mercy87(f): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heathrow44:
Israel is still living with the euphoria of being the anointed people of God and can't be destroyed, I beg them they shouldn't try that with Russia, cos that would be total annihilation of Israel from the surface of the earth! US is their strongest ally and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but US would leave them in the dust when faced with multiple attacks from different fronts!

There can never be a total annihilation of the Israelites because of God's covenant with Abraham. Jesus must rule from Zion during the 1000 year millennial reign. They can be killed and defeated but not totally annihilated. The Lord will never lack a remnant.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by frowland(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
bastardmod:

History is history, news is news. Why does Islam not want to relegate its evil violent history to the past and reform?

Each passing day is a history for the future. Thanks
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by ledamaster(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
The Jews are the worst war- mongers on earth. A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews.Today Christians and muslims are second-class people in Isreal. To jews your life is worthless if you are not a jew and you can be wasted.
Israelis are still basking in the myth that Israel is undefeatable. But Hezbollah's definition of victory is narrow: to inflict strategic damage on the enemy is all they need to declare victory. Just a few days ago a missile fired from Syria landed near a nuclear site in Isreal. While Isreal has built a strong military over the years, they should know that their enemies aren't sleeping either.
Your religion forbides marrying your daughters to Christians. The Saudis look upon the rest of Muslims as slaves or second class, just as Hausa/Fulanis look upon other tribal Muslims are inferior. Jews are fighting those who have vowed to wipe them off the face of the Earth. Jews have not decimated Israel like Muslims have done in their countries. From Syria to Somalia down to Afghanistan, Muslims have consistently destroyed their nation's trying to prove which sect is superior. And any Muslim that says Israel does not belong to the Jews is saying Koran is a lie. Cos it's stated very clearly in the Koran, Allah gave that land to the Jews.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Oh... so slamming of head isn’t part of your 5 times a day prayer anymore.. ok oooo.. ...
when did I say that?

advanceDNA:

Yeah I refused to answer.....go to the Bible.. ...
heheheehe use Bible to answer me

Jesus history form 10 to 29 years

how Jesus taught u to worship

u failed to answer this,that means u ain't sure of what u are doing

advanceDNA:

I tot u Muslims read it selective and pick things you can use to validate your religion...
then use it to answer me
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by SocialJustice: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pussickpunk:

Lol, where’d you get UFO’s making contact with earth?
Discovery channel airs documentary with solid evidence from time to time.

Pilots, airforce men, soldiers have made official reports of sightings, these documents got declassified years back. Do your research.

It is your prerogative to believe or not.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Quelme:
see talk. Hope you are not talking from the biblical aspect?

Lol bro forget biblical aspect, Israeli army are something else.
I've read about them severally
Why do you think USA dey padi with them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Isreal should sent those pantami and buhari brother brothers to hell
walai
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by advanceDNA: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
compton11:
when did I say that?

heheheehe use Bible to answer me

Jesus history form 10 to 29 years

how Jesus taught u to worship

u failed to answer this,that means u ain't sure of what u are doing

then use it to answer me

U are not very smart.. u should know by now i already know you are not asking me question to learn... but for mockery and to show that your religion is superior, which is what u Muslims think by killing your fellow man and forcing Islamic state...
so why would u think I would waste my time explaining in details the life of Jesus to someone who goes into the Bible to use the contents to validate his own religion...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
The Jews are the worst war- mongers on earth. A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews.Today Christians and muslims are second-class people in Isreal. To jews your life is worthless if you are not a jew and you can be wasted.
Israelis are still basking in the myth that Israel is undefeatable. But Hezbollah's definition of victory is narrow: to inflict strategic damage on the enemy is all they need to declare victory. Just a few days ago a missile fired from Syria landed near a nuclear site in Isreal. While Isreal has built a strong military over the years, they should know that their enemies aren't sleeping either.
They are the only people that give you people (TERROIST) what you needed and deserved without missing the target. They you people to your 72 virgins with no delay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Amb1045(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctorbabs:

what a blasphemous talk! God regretted created human being? may God forgive you
you no get sense. it's written in bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.