Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (41238 Views)

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by jameslojohn(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
las las it will not be easy for both sides and conflict may engulf the whole middle east which is already frigal.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by spartan117(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
The Jews are the worst war- mongers on earth. A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews.Today Christians and muslims are second-class people in Isreal. To jews your life is worthless if you are not a jew and you can be wasted.
Israelis are still basking in the myth that Israel is undefeatable. But Hezbollah's definition of victory is narrow: to inflict strategic damage on the enemy is all they need to declare victory. Just a few days ago a missile fired from Syria landed near a nuclear site in Isreal. While Isreal has built a strong military over the years, they should know that their enemies aren't sleeping either.
At least they don't go about bombing, maiming and killing people that don't share their beliefs undecided
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by jameslojohn(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
spartan117:

At least they don't go about bombing, maiming and killing people that don't share their beliefs undecided
you no watch or read news
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Gentew(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Quelme:
The Israelis should think twice. Hezbollah of the 90's is not the same Hezbollah of 2021...

Israelis of the 1990 is not thesame Israelis of 2021
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

U sound like owe you an explanation....are you angry??
so even if I want to accept Jesus Christ into my life and I ask u question,is that what u will say?

advanceDNA:

U Muslims tell me to go read Quran all the time.. why are you now triggered because I told you to go read about Jesus yourself?
I don't need to

no Christians know the question I asked.

and let me tell u slamming head to worship God is billion better shaking butt and dancing in church.

cos Jesus never did that
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tomisin666:
Don't mind the dude bro naw their ignorant make me convert to Islam them go dey ask them logical question so to answer go dey hard them and they go know am as truth but they will choose to ignore
maybe he doesn't have holy spirit to answer it
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Lekan239(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

Mr know all, you should have made your point instead of exhibiting your idiocy
I didn't made my point because I somehow know your personality won't be at par. This your comments says it all.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lekan239:
I didn't made my point because I somehow know your personality won't be at par. This your comments says it all.
well said
I hope you're satisfied
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by carter88: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
dawnomike:
I wonder why humans can't just agree to live in peace...

It's the burden of humanity.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by advanceDNA: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
compton11:
so even if I want to accept Jesus Christ into my life and I ask u question,is that what u will say?

I don't need to

no Christians know the question I asked.

and let me tell u slamming head to worship God is billion better shaking butt and dancing in church.

cos Jesus never did that

Dude... I’m not a child...and on a more serious note u and I know u are not asking questions to know more... so there’s no point entertaining your mockery..

Mayb no Christian answered you cos they know u are not serious....what’s the relevance of age 10-30 to salvation.
the Bible talked about Jesus youth life but not step by step at each age of 0-30 ..what you are asking has no relevance to the ministry or purpose of of Jesus on earth..
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Amanda4life: 12:21am On Apr 25, 2021
900warriorz:
GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBORS kiss

HOW'RE YOU DOING? grin

ARE YOU FEELING GOOD?
Mchew
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by OgatheTop: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Lekan239:
pls how did you know this, are you also a Gods? Was there a time where the ranking of the better God was made?
Yoruba muslimina!
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by compton11(m): 1:04am On Apr 25, 2021
advanceDNA:

Dude... I’m not a child...and on a more serious note u and I know u are not asking questions to know more... so there’s no point entertaining your mockery..

Mayb no Christian answered you cos they know u are not serious....what’s the relevance of age 10-30 to salvation.
the Bible talked about Jesus youth life but not step by step at each age of 0-30 ..what you are asking has no relevance to the ministry or purpose of of Jesus on earth..
how come they skip like 19 years out of Jesus life?
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by agabusta: 3:23am On Apr 25, 2021
Quelme:
The Israelis should think twice. Hezbollah of the 90's is not the same Hezbollah of 2021...

And you think the Isreal that dealth with all them Arab nations, to the extent they all scurried away with their tails under their legs back then in the 60s is still same Isreal?

Isreal is even more potent and deadlier that the Isreal of those times. The Arab league through their greed and selfishness are more weakend now. Isreal has broken their ranks.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by Naijiriana: 3:35am On Apr 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
The Jews are the worst war- mongers on earth. A Jewish child is trained to regard non-jews as inferior to jews.Today Christians and muslims are second-class people in Isreal. To jews your life is worthless if you are not a jew and you can be wasted.
Israelis are still basking in the myth that Israel is undefeatable. But Hezbollah's definition of victory is narrow: to inflict strategic damage on the enemy is all they need to declare victory. Just a few days ago a missile fired from Syria landed near a nuclear site in Isreal. While Isreal has built a strong military over the years, they should know that their enemies aren't sleeping either.

I completely disagree with you. We all know who the worst war mongers are, not the Jews.
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by temitope27(m): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Quelme:
be receiving urself
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by johjohn1234(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Amb1045:
humans can't have peace till end. Even God regretted why he created them

U are talking like u are God senior brother
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by johjohn1234(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2021
temitope27:
be receiving urself
Hahahahahahahahaaha
Isreal is a powerful country then and now
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by johjohn1234(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Naijiriana:
[b][/b]

I completely disagree with you. We all know who the worst war mongers are, not the Jews.
The americans and arab
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by 900warriorz: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Amanda4life:

Mchew
Mo fvcker cheesy
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by DedeNkem: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Israel under crooked Netanyahu is always be looking for war!
Re: Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before by smachboss01(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
mu2sa2:

This is a big fat lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.