Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? (24856 Views)

RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? / Zlatan Ibile - The Matter / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Sunnybay7: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2021
He is good
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by WorldRichest: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Mind your business
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by ArticleBeast: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
Maybe those students at Greenfield university were busy discussing useless topic like this until death came for them.

This is a time of crisis, let us put our heads together and secure our future,

we can always have 3 million davido,Wizkid in future.

davido has dual citizenship, he would fly out and leave you behind, he has nothing to lose,

stupid youth focus oh
You have succeeded in saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by WorldRichest: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
well
1. Davidos Voice is Not good
2. His Songs don't make sense same as 90% Nigerian songs
3. He is a rich kid who got all the tools to succeed in life

You are wrong on No. 2. Maybe if you say Wizkid's songs make no sense, I may agree with you, but you cannot say that about Davido.

As for your No. 3, there are several guys whose parents are rich, but they are nonentities. Just spending their father's money without adding a Kobo. I had one in my office.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Lemmy123(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
Maybe those students at Greenfield university were busy discussing useless topic like this until death came for them.

This is a time of crisis, let us put our heads together and secure our future,

we can always have 3 million davido,Wizkid in future.

davido has dual citizenship, he would fly out and leave you behind, he has nothing to lose,

stupid youth focus oh
Honestly this is best comment on this thread... Thumbs up girl!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2021
It always matters.... Why will frog always be disturbing us on MTV, Trace and Soundcity ?
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by WorldRichest: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Lemmy123:

Honestly this is best comment on this thread... Thumbs up girl!

Who made you Judge over Comments? Justice Lemmy.
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by oforjide: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Let be honest this boy david is not a good singer it is only the yoruba media that has been hyping him all this while

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Shukushaka: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Lil Baby,Nas And Nicki features on OBO album na my favorites off naija songs. The guy na movement,I like the guy voice and he sabi ginger songs. Una no see wetiny him do for that Teni track? I don't even understand why people dey complain about the guy voice. No be the same voice he dey use for him songs again?
*)Ada By DJ Ecool
*)Entertainer By CDQ
*)Like That By Davido himself
Davido voice good jor. Prosperity attracts natural jealousy. Dude na the highest with hit tracks for naija,na him alone be the no1,2,3 for hit tracks in this country. The hate is absurd. Davido na 001.
#CaseClosed.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Toks2008(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
well

As far as i am concerned, Davido is my number one, the champion.

His songs are for this part of the world. Asides very few burna boy songs i find cool like onyeka and Anybody, most of Bboy songs no just be am but then everyman to his choice.
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by SEGLIZ: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
well

nonsense talk every time.
if your pops was to be as rich as the dude you wouldn't be recognized like he is cos the wealth would dwarf you.
the chap made a willow off the fathers wealth, he has carved an Empire out of an Empire that is all that matters. I never heard the fathers name not for once but the guy made his father popular rather than the dirty narratives you guy lots keep peddling around.
na person say your old man no blow? I beg save us this your beef talk. the guy work hard to reach the top, so it is paying him off.
my father left me with nothing still he remains a true man and father to me (RESPECT to HIS SOUL), reason I'm struggling to become something. no allow beef blind you, if you are opportuned to me him today and he blesses you, change your financial status for life, your narratives about him will change I sure know.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Lemmy123(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2021
WorldRichest:

Who made you Judge over Comments? Justice Lemmy.
The last I checked, complimenting a lady who is apparently more sensible that other members in this situation, is not a position of being judgemental.... Justice Lemmy is a pretty nice name by the way, don't you think? wink
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by tayolove12(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=falcon01 post=101067721]well
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by SEGLIZ: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
WorldRichest:

You are wrong on No. 2. Maybe if you say Wizkid's songs make no sense, I may agree with you, but you cannot say that about Davido.

As for your No. 3, there are several guys whose parents are rich, but they are nonentities. Just spending their father's money without adding a Kobo. I had one in my office.

kindly tell him, he has allowed beef becloud his ability to reason.
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by olagbola45(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
WorldRichest:

Wiz music make no sense? But those songs are topping chart and seting and breaking records lol your davido ABT where is it today? Pls no hate on some1 who is doing better than your fav bro enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Jaisman26(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
well
so what's wrong with all these things you put...... Children of hate and jealousy everywhere
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Lemmy123:

The last I checked, complimenting a lady who is apparently more sensible that other members in this situation, is not a position of being judgemental.... Justice Lemmy is a pretty nice name by the way, don't you think? wink

No dey mumu yourself......This thread is about music not human rights activism....

She might as well open her thread to buttress her point...but she came here to lament.... and even Davido was active during the End Sars Protest....

but you had to open your big mouth without thinking...waaaaa
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Successfulben: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Foolish and lazy Nigerian youth always discussing foolish topics like this. Hyping yeyebrities who have never added value(s) to them. Davido is a disgrace both to his family and d nation atlarge. What has he done to help the poor lives of our dear youths
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Sterope(f): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2021
I like Davidp but with that voice tongue
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2021
OP don't you know that the average Nigerian hates the rich with passion grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Draslo(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2021
Your article is self imploding.
First you failed to mention Wizkid's Made in Lagos album when mentioning 2020 albums. Secondly, the three songs you referenced are quite shitty. The Holy ground with Nicki Minaj; she call me brother, I call her sister too grin So crazy with Lil Baby; The song was so shit that Lil Baby fans on Twitter bashed him for being on such a wack track. He responded by saying he can't turn down $100,000 for a feature. The track with Nas, let me just keep quiet. When you feature a legend like Nas, the song alone should have more than 20 million streams but go and check how many streams that song has.

I'm not discrediting Davido, he's invaluable to the industry but you guys should chill tf out.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Successfulben:
Foolish and lazy Nigerian youth always discussing foolish topics like this. Hyping yeyebrities who have never added value(s) to them. Davido is a disgrace both to his family and d nation atlarge. What has he done to help the poor lives of our dear youths

Before we talk about your community....what have you done for yourself.....Here in LasGidi your face no show
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Yahman1(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Draslo:
Your article is self imploding.
First you failed to mention Wizkid's Made in Lagos album when mentioning 2020 albums. Secondly, the three songs you referenced are quite shitty. The Holy ground with Nicki Minaj; she call me brother, I call her sister too grin So crazy with Lil Baby; The song was so shit that Lil Baby fans on Twitter bashed him for being on such a wack track. He responded by saying he can't turn down $100,000 for a feature. The track with Nas, let me just keep quiet. When you feature a legend like Nas, the song alone should have more than 20 million streams but go and check how many streams that song has.

I'm not discrediting Davido, he's invaluable to the industry but you guys should chill tf out.

Walahi all this David• fans

got bad Music taste

Nobody's hating on your Fave

He's not Sound Musically

that's the Fact

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Starchy7(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

Right on point. He would have never been known if he was a son of a commoner.
Cuppy is not a daughter of a commoner but is she so recognised?
Exclusive is not a son of a commoner but is he so recognised?
B Red is not a son of a commoner but is he so recognised?
Guy in this music industry, if you dont have good music to give out,, nothing for you oo irrespective of who your father be! Who send your papa??
Ok davido's dad is rich, who gives two bleeps about him? Na him father money de make people listen to him music? Una go just yarn de dust

4 Likes

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by candygist: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2021
longetivity:
bro forget about him coming from a rich home, dude is hardworking

How is he hardworking, my letting peruzzi write songs for him ?

Make him come learn from King Burna.
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Kreme(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2021
CARPE DIEM over #ABT any day, anytime!
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by candygist: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2021
espn:
All Thrash abeg...I downloaded that A BETTER TIME ALBUM...but stopped listening to it after few tracks...

Imagine when FEM just dropped, it rained for 2 weeks, nobody is playing that shit anymore because it's just noise making.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by SIawomir: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Issoright

Davido the frog voice.
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Lamasta(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
well
Stop hating bro if you don't like him and his music admit and move on Davido is not the only boy from a rich home doing music but his on the top list because dude is hardworking and not because his from a rich home cool

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2021
STEWpid:
Davido is a young man and he's hardworking.

Remember, "nobody talk about you if you're nobody", in 2face's voice.
Lobatan!
It is " if nobody talk abt u, then u're nobody"
Re: Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
well 1. Davidos Voice is Not good 2. His Songs don't make sense same as 90% Nigerian songs 3. He is a rich kid who got all the tools to succeed in life

Well, His being a rich kid isn't the cause of your misfortune!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Bags Grammy Award Nomination For Best Album. / Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi / Mp3 : King Monada – Malwedhe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.