Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby (1164 Views)

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by Vaiki(m): 3:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Contrary to my thoughts when everything was about to go down in the past,I believed it was the end of the road losing my marriage after ten years(10) and all but wait...I'll tell you.
For men in Nigeria marriages serve only as a measurement perimiter of suffering no matter the effort you put in. From your wife, in-laws, society and even to an extent your family too. Men are to do it all from financial,mental to physical,just do it all no matter what it takes. A Nigerian woman no matter how much she claims to love you will ask you to work harder to meet her familys demands that her kids cannot suffer,and suffer means being ahead of her peers...she gingers,you concur,you labour on or settle for a fight you won't win. Then when you demand to know her contribution to family financial growth she reminds you that she was made the " baby machine" and has already contributed... Bearing in mind this is her only accepted contribution. And even if there are difficulties in getting pregnant as a result of countless abortions she did while slaying,oga na you she go still blame say you no "Sabi do". In her heart she remembers all abortions done time past and consoles herself for even getting pregnant in the past and terminating it for God knows who. so Oga,Na ya fault work harder she submits.
Simply stated, most Nigerian women are shallow and only seek a work horse husband to get through life. They cheat without remorse no matter how much you provide. Most rich guys provide everything to seldom have time and energy to roll well in the sack, Nigerian woman go sort herself fine with one broke fuckboy. And if you choose to keep her sexually satisfied then your finances will suffer and she still has to get a financial supporter who will sample the "yoyo"....how man go do Naija woman? Oga no kill ya self o!
I dey yarn because I survive, many men no make am o!

Tori no dey finish for Naija man life ,till next episode.
Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by chatinent: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Marry who know say you get sense, and who dey work.

1 Like

Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Some few years ago I had it in mind that I want to marry a white woman. Which is very much possible through my Anty in france. She will tell us then that French girls like Nigerian guys.that she even want us to marry one. Telling us the way they do their way of living and so on..
But ever since I started getting older and observing those white,I get to know that their no go area..
See all women are the same irrespective of their age,race,country,upbringing and so on. Let's just pray God give us a wife that will love us like our mother...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by Vaiki(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2021
ZIINI:
Some few years ago I had it in mind that I want to marry a white woman. Which is very much possible through my Anty in france. She will tell us then that French girls like Nigerian guys.that she even want us to marry one. Telling us the way they do their way of living and so on..
But ever since I started getting older and observing those white,I get to know that their no go area..
See all women are the same irrespective of their age,race,country,upbringing and so on. Let's just pray God give us a wife that will love us like our mother...
My last date was a white and they are worse. Women don't need your steady attention,need them when they need you.
Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by Vaiki(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
...........Now as a man you may think you can outsmart women in marriage or a relationship? Oga no dull ya self because women get A1 for cheating and when them knack you the scope you must follow line. It's just in womens nature to need a man at certain times so don't be fooled by their love words because it's only a survival instinct. They love you when they need something from you (wives and girlfriends)just as players only love you when they are playing with your emotions. It's that simple! So don't even try to impress them rather keep them asking why you haven't followed their planned lane.
For every defensive plan you hatch,she has five plans to counter it because she even will use your own family against you to achieve her plans and boy you will dance to her tune unknowingly.
I have never known this much peace, marriage is more like a ticket to suffering.....
Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by SavageResponse(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vaiki:
My last date was a white and they are worse. Women don't need your steady attention,need them when they need you.

Tell them o!
Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Vaiki:
Bro shey you dey abroad nii...
Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
No wonder. His sorry ass was dumped by a sensible woman so he is coming online to transfer the aggression. What a pathetic loser.

Tueh!!!
Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by SeaTrade(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
Marry not just a woman that is working but someone atleast at financial par with you.
Say if you make 1k,she should make 7h,ie 70% of what you make to avoid lamentations like this,not just a working woman who makes peanuts in the name of working class.
Also,you've gotta be smart in your dealings and keep a lot of secrets from women,you never know with these people.
Also marry someone who is youthful and lively,her joyousness might override some of her flaws,not all these sadists littered everywhere in this country looking for who to frustrate with their bs.
I have been searching for a long time,I am still searching.
A lot of people are saying I am unrealistic/myopic/megalomaniac,but i simply know what i want.
Some even call me gold digger lol. cheesy
They want me to jump on their bandwagon and go and pick some low life that will come and benefit from where she didn't put in any work and I say no to that,
If we are not at par or close then forget it ,I no go marry you but i go fùck sha grin
As a young guy doing well,you've gotta be careful,the hawks out there go dey throw you body and claiming to love you but na lie,they want to secure their future and that of the kids they will be shitting anyhow in your care,don't fall for it!!!
And somehow I want all of these plus youthfulness go follow ooo,no be say you go don old then you think your change can offset it to me ,you lie.
It's very easy to get women in their 30s who are doing well,but no,youthfulness no dey again and the money will mean nothing to you cos you have yours so that's out of it,plus women in their 30s ,their Bleep no dey ever make sense I no know why,tufiakwa!!Only to lie down open toto na wetin them sabi so why should a sane person do that because of what? undecided
We will keep looking, we shall find.
If we no find,we kuku go cape Verde go pick trophy wife and use money to help their family in that their impoverished country to pacify their family for marrying their daughter out to a subsaharan grin grin
I'm a genius cool

4 Likes

Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by Vaiki(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:
No wonder. His sorry ass was dumped by a sensible woman so he is coming online to transfer the aggression. What a pathetic loser.

Tueh!!!
Guess it's showdown Friday? Evening paper calling another dirt? Oh my gawd nshilove you just hit the right spot and I'm coming. Hope you are still viable enough to come? Menopause may make it hard for you to understand but,I want you to remember this when you reach 50 which will be the peak of your childlessness, spinsterhood and no financial support....that i Vaiki predicted all. Safe trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Times Of A Naija Ex Hubby by TemmyDayo50(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
SeaTrade:
grin
Marry not just a woman that is working but someone atleast at financial par with you.
Say if you make 1k,she should make 7h,ie 70% of what you make to avoid lamentations like this,not just a working woman who makes peanuts in the name of working class.
Also,you've gotta be smart in your dealings and keep a lot of secrets from women,you never know with these people.
Also marry someone who is youthful and lively,her joyousness might override some of her flaws,not all these sadists littered everywhere in this country looking for who to frustrate with their bs.
I have been searching for a long time,I am still searching.
A lot of people are saying I am unrealistic/myopic/megalomaniac,but i simply know what i want.
Some even call me gold digger lol. cheesy
They want me to jump on their bandwagon and go and pick some low life that will come and benefit from where she didn't put in any work and I say no to that,
If we are not at par or close then forget it ,I no go marry you but i go fùck sha grin
As a young guy doing well,you've gotta be careful,the hawks out there go dey throw you body and claiming to love you but na lie,they want to secure their future and that of the kids they will be shitting anyhow in your care,don't fall for it!!!
And somehow I want all of these plus youthfulness go follow ooo,no be say you go don old then you think your change can offset it to me ,you lie.
It's very easy to get women in their 30s who are doing well,but no,youthfulness no dey again and the money will mean nothing to you cos you have yours so that's out of it,plus women in their 30s ,their Bleep no dey ever make sense I no know why,tufiakwa!!Only to lie down open toto na wetin them sabi so why should a sane person do that because of what? undecided
We will keep looking, we shall find.
If we no find,we kuku go cape Verde go pick trophy wife and use money to help their family in that their impoverished country to pacify their family for marrying their daughter out to a subsaharan grin grin
I'm a genius cool

grin grin Baba werey ni e

(1) (Reply)

My Speck For Mature Ladies / Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing / What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.