Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! (1072 Views)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by ePoster: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
So what's that most romantic gesture you've ever received!
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Sonnobax15(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by ePoster: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided lipsrsealed
This has to be the second time you're commenting this on my thread. undecided

But you can share... I refuse to believe that Nigerians aren't romantic. grin

So??
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by chatinent: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Received none.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
We are in sec. School then, writing our promotional examination to SS3, it was the last paper.

Now, I had a very strong face, don't smile at all, I guess I am quite unapproachable, but I also think I am cool or foolish or handsome, I guess these are what attracts a girl to you.

So I had this beautiful girl in my class that I don't remember ever chatting with, but she did something that day.

I was going out to drop my notebook, and immediately I passed her desk, I just felt water bathing me, and when I turned to look, she was smiling and went further to stone me the Nylon, and she kept smiling and looking at me till i return to my seat.

she is an introvert that rarely speak in public, and the class was filled then.

Now that I think about it, I don't know what to make of it, lol.

That was her last day in that school since she never came back, but we do chat once in a while.

She is beautiful though, and cool too.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Jeon(f): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
ePoster:
This has to be the second time you're commenting this on my thread. undecided

But you can share... I refuse to believe that Nigerians aren't romantic. grin

So??

You knew the truth and yet you refused to believe it.

Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by ePoster: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
AdeOri99:
We are in sec. School then, writing our promotional examination to SS3, it was the last paper.

Now, I had a very strong face, don't smile at all, I guess I am quite unapproachable, but I also think I am cool or foolish or handsome, I guess these are what attracts a girl to you.

So I had this beautiful girl in my class that I don't remember ever chatting with, but she did something that day.

I was going out to drop my notebook, and immediately I passed her desk, I just felt water bathing me, and when I turned to look, she was smiling and went further to stone me the Nylon, and she kept smiling and looking at me till i return to my seat.

she is an introvert that rarely speak in public, and the class was filled then.

Now that I think about it, I don't know what to make of it, lol.

That was her last day in that school since she never came back, but we do chat once in a while.

Wow! This is it tho? Like, all your life no girl has been really sweet?
No one else stands out?
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by ePoster: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jeon:

You knew the truth and yet you refused to believe it.
Omg! So true! embarassed

On Reddit, you should have seen the comments!!

Like, Nigeria is a country on a different planet entirely.

Reminds me of a story I read recently...

A lady complained that when she made her husband a romantic home dinner, prepared his favourite meal and lit some candles around the house, he returned from work and the first thing he did was scream if NEPA had taken the light! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
ePoster:
Wow! This is it tho? Like, all your life no girl has been really sweet?
No one else stands out?
Well, not really, I am quite cold and reserved, an introvert.

I think there are advances though (if I can interpret some gestures as such) but I don't want to be a tool that a girl just wan use shine, so i focus on my future instead, i'm a virgin.

the previous girl is much like me, so she is quite confident. I also notice that after she left, girls became more friendly with me, but I am very cold, which is actually a turn-off, most people will rather avoid me, since they don't know what to expect, only my friends knows i'm a lamb, others think i'm a lion, and she was confident cause she is like that herself.

But i've soften up though, these days i walk around with a smile.

I'm in my early 20s BTW, and my upbringing causes my hard look, but I am remodeling myself.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by ePoster: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
AdeOri99:

I think there are advances though (if I can interpret some gestures as such) but I don't want to be a tool that a girl just wan use shine, so i focus on my future instead, i'm a virgin.

the previous girl is much like me, so she is quite confident. I also notice that after she left, girls became more friendly with me, but I am very cold, which is actually a turn-off, most people will rather avoid me, since they don't know what to expect, only my friends knows i'm a lamb, others think i'm a lion, and she was confident cause she is like that herself.

I'm in my early 20s BTW, and my upbringing causes my hard look, but I am remodeling myself.

Aww! You're so sweet! I knew you were young. smiley

This is really cool!

Please, focus on yourself... This life isn't balanced. embarassed

The one blessing is time... The pleasures of the world can wait... grin

It's surprising tho... The guys who have never had sex, that I've met, are usually introverts.

It's cute.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Jeon(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
AdeOri99:

Hi
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Jeon(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
ePoster:
Omg! So true! embarassed

On Reddit, you should have seen the comments!!

Like, Nigeria is a country on a different planet entirely.

Reminds me of a story I read recently...

A lady complained that when she made her husband a romantic home dinner, prepared his favourite meal and lit some candles around the house, he returned from work and the first thing he did was scream if NEPA had taken the light! grin

I tell you.. They are so unromantic.. They take everything too serious.

It's a total turn off for me

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jeon:

Hi

Hello, have we had an encounter b4?
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Cerebellum: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
AdeOri99:

Did you read what the OP asked grin
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
AdeOri99:

Hello, have we had an encounter b4?

idk

But I want to ask you something.. Do you mind?
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jeon:

idk

But I want to ask you something.. Do you mind?

Alright
Re: What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cerebellum:

Did you read what the OP asked grin

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? / Guys...i Am Confused / How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.