Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' (7920 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Lekannu: 4:12am On Apr 24, 2021
A woman who couldn't stop having an orgasm for four hours after s3x says it was a "physically, emotionally, and mentally taxing" experience.

Liz and her partner Eric shared the bizarre tale on TLC's S3x Sent Me To The ER.

They recalled having a bit of morning s3x when she began to orgasm. The orgasm went on and on for hours.

They began to panic and an hour and a half into the orgasm Liz tried everything to stop the sensation.

"I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything," Liz says while recalling the experience.

She said nothing worked, not even a large glass of red wine or antihistamines.

Liz says: "I had to call in and tell my boss that I wasn't feeling very well.

"I ended up calling every medical professional I've ever seen in my life to try and get somebody to give me an answer!"

Eric told her they would have to go to the hospital.

Medics were just about to write a prescription for valium when the orgasm spontaneously stopped, more than four hours after it started.

Liz says: "At first, it was just sheer disbelief. I didn't believe it and I was afraid that it was going to start right back up."

Unfortunately, the weird problem returned and Liz now needs medication daily to stop random embarrassing and debilitating orgasms in public and at home.

She explained: "Initially, it was just like after s3x, and then it got to the point where I would be doing whatever – watching TV, walking down the street – and I would have an orgasm out of the blue.

"I would have as many as 12 spontaneous prolonged orgasms in one day."

The medicine eventually got her orgasms under control.

Liz says: "I got down to where I was having them only daily, and then I was having them only every other day, and then it was about once a week, and then maybe it was about once a month."

https://newsunplug.com/woman-ends-up-in-hospital-afterwith-husband-leads-to-never-ending/

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by falcon01: 4:22am On Apr 24, 2021
hows that a crime?
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by espn(m): 4:52am On Apr 24, 2021
So weird...If this happened in africa...they will accuse the man of using juju to have sex with her or planning to use her for money rituals.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by tillaman(m): 5:24am On Apr 24, 2021
The man must have hit the right spot countless times to unlock that freak level

22 Likes

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by paulolee(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2021
omooor, things de happen o. dts if e really happen sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Lovethaa: 5:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Some women will never experience even one before they die

12 Likes

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Enoch07: 5:45am On Apr 24, 2021
in no distance time, I see that woman breaking up with dat guy. why? you ask, well the guy is no longer useful to her again

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by spinna: 6:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Eric go dey feel like god of sex now...

if i make love to you..you wont stop coming... thats his new line

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 24, 2021
She can never win an argument with her husband. grin
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2021
espn:
So weird...If this happened in africa...they will accuse the man of using juju to have sex with her or planning to use her for money rituals.

Na true you talk o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Randy100: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Multiple orgasm, the world no just balance. some women will never experienced it till they die.
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by blinking001(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Good for her
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by luminouz(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Randy100:
Multiple orgasm, the world no just balance. some women will never experienced it till they die.
Not all women will in actual fact and that's no crime. So long they enjoy the sex and feel satisfied.

Women are wired differently. Some may orgasm and won't release cum, while others are gushers or squirters while others still, will just be ok with the sex act, and won't have orgasm or cum.

The only issue is when she is not satisfied at all by not experiencing these three acts above.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by blazepascal(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2021
this shit is crazy
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by adajoe555: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Wawu

And there are some ladies begging for just once
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Resemblance246: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2021
ok

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by illicit(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2021
undecided
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Goldbw122(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2021
it is ok, she is super sensitive that is why.
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2021
lipsrsealed Orgasm and fargasm wey no dey finish,na that type we want..
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by mayskit4luv(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Things dey happen o
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
End time deek
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Randy100: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

Not all women will in actual fact and that's no crime. So long they enjoy the sex and feel satisfied.

Women are wired differently. Some may orgasm and won't release cum, while others are gushers or squirters while others still, will just be ok with the sex act, and won't have orgasm or cum.

The only issue is when she is not satisfied at all by not experiencing these three acts above.
Alright Minister of women orgasm grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Dheji2(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Lekannu:
A woman who couldn't stop having an orgasm for four hours after s3x says it was a "physically, emotionally, and mentally taxing" experience.

Liz and her partner Eric shared the bizarre tale on TLC's S3x Sent Me To The ER.

They recalled having a bit of morning s3x when she began to orgasm. The orgasm went on and on for hours.

They began to panic and an hour and a half into the orgasm Liz tried everything to stop the sensation.

"I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything," Liz says while recalling the experience.

"I ended up calling every medical professional I've ever seen in my life to try and get somebody to give me an answer!"

Medics were just about to write a prescription for valium when the orgasm spontaneously stopped, more than four hours after it started.

Liz says: "At first, it was just sheer disbelief. I didn't believe it and I was afraid that it was going to start right back up."

Unfortunately, the weird problem returned and Liz now needs medication daily to stop random embarrassing and debilitating orgasms in public and at home.

She explained: "Initially, it was just like after s3x, and then it got to the point where I would be doing whatever – watching TV, walking down the street – and I would have an orgasm out of the blue.

Liz says: "I got down to where I was having them only daily, and then I was having them only every other day, and then it was about once a week, and then maybe it was about once a month."

https://newsunplug.com/woman-ends-up-in-hospital-afterwith-husband-leads-to-never-ending/

Bleep small when you dey date, but mbah, na to wait until marriage. Now, ordinary organism no dey end as thunderbolt preek strike am hard after long deprivation. angry angry
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2021
UnQuenchable Orgasm Sounds Better cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Jazzman01: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Lovethaa:
Some women will never experience even one before they die

Yes, especially Nigerian women and African women in general due to circumcision. Most of them are just like corpse on bed.
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Blesyn22(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Lekannu:

She had an uncontrollable pee not orgasm.

Orgasm kee you dia.

Oyinbo and several names for anything grin
Lekannu:

She had an uncontrollable pee not orgasm.

Orgasm kee you dia.

Oyinbo and several names for anything
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is what you get when you pray "God embarrass me with blessings".

Be careful what you wish for in your heart. You will be surprised how wishes come true.

Some guys on a rape thread be wishing for rape........ If it comes now they will be like this lady, looking for help.

1 Like

Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by QueenEndowa(f): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
luminouz:

With all this your explanations eeehn...you had better be a doctor or else you are a suspect...are your kids always hiding to play with your phone and you don't like it...I bring good news� call or send a WhatsApp message to 08092864923 to buy them a kids tablets
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Gregh39: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by Pious101: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
falcon01:
hows that a crime?
did any one says it was a crime? It's pure abnormality
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
QueenEndowa:

With all this your explanations eeehn...you had better be a doctor or else you are a suspect...are your kids always hiding to play with your phone and you don't like it...I bring good news� call or send a WhatsApp message to 08092864923 to buy them a kids tablets

Lol...let's just say I understand women at a subliminal level.

I'm not a doctor but a scientist.
Re: Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' by falcon01: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pious101:
did any one says it was a crime? It's pure abnormality
it was in the crimes section

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? / 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.