Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64491 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
monodafirst:

You have a scarcity mindset. Since you have been eating fish, why has all the fish in the not finished?

Secondly, the money you pay to join a network marketing company in not an investment. The money is paid and you get products in return...so no money is lost.

Balderdash!!!
I don't expect you to understand what I am saying. You obviously lack scientific and analytical acumen.

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by monodafirst: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Kennydoc:

Balderdash!!!
I don't expect you to understand what I am saying. You obviously lack scientific and analytical acumen.

Prov. 26:4
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
monodafirst:

Prov 24:7
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by akanbiaa(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
JezCalMeJay:

Whatever the result, it's a personal decision,

If them show you, you gree, congratulations

If them show you, you no gree, na still congratulations

At the long run, if it pays someone, it's the person's personal choice.

Also if it doesn't pay the person, it's still the person's choice..

Cognitive Dissonance..which is our problem in this country, and that's why we are being governed by buhari..

If you don't agree with their POV .....does it qualify to be a scam....

At the long run" a gun wasn't put to the head...

IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE
Gun is actually placed on head if there is deception and half truths in convincing people to join, but gun not placed on head if the whole truth and risk associated with joining is explained, NO BUSINESS OR INVESTMENT WITHOUT RISK. Difference is some are calculated risk while some are outright ridiculous risk and some are just ponzi schemes disguised as MLM giving peope some products that the price is far more than the value making it very difficult to sell.

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by akanbiaa(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
dammyBoxes:
Too many red flags. My advise to anyone reading keep your money look for something profitable to invest in. These guys are very smart and they know how to package rubbish and sell to those who are desperate
You are wise, exactly the point made.

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by akanbiaa(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
BetBuilder365:
It hurts me that people who dont know anything about this business are just stopping people from experiencing a life changing opportunity. I understand many of you have been scammed a lot but these guys are way way different. Talking from over 15 years experience with financial opportunities of many spectrum.
Life changing opportunity is two ways it's either to benefit the one sweet mouthing the person that is to join or to drain the one brininging the money and change their lives for worse. All na still life changing opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by NellyG001: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2021
In summary, the connected business...is such that u must give in ur time and 50k
To bring people who will be part of the business
Then u get paid as more as u bring in more people.
For each person u bring u will be paid 5k then if the person u bring,brings in another person then u will be paid 7k
The more u bring the more you get paid.
But if u can't sorry no payment....I was a victim
But because of the nature of my job I can't continue.
I no get time to start convencing someone to pay such money just like that.its difficult to understand

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by KennyFernandez: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
From the 44k they scam thousands of.
ClassicMan202:

Dear Sir

In clear terms please.

1. What are you marketing? As in which products?

2. Where does the money for the all expenses paid trips and cars come from?

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by 7826stan(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Hello Grandee (and to everyone that would read through this article),

Trust everyone is doing just fine. My name is Stanley Jeremiahwealth Onietan, a Consultant with the organization Powering La BUENAVIDA project (you can call me or Whatsapp me on 07036973443) and I would like to make some points known here.

I read through most of the posts here, the attacks, the negative words, the positives and the confusing messages and in regards to that, I would like to make some points known.

What you need know is that, people will fight what they don't understand, everyone cannot be successful, just as everyone cannot make heaven, some will be on the track & fall off.

What you need know is that, before you decide to join any organization, you need to make your findings well. Findings such as;
1. What's the history of the organization,
2. Who are the key partners
3. What value do they offer?
4. What's their track record?
5. Why are many partnering with them?

Now listen, MLM (MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING) is an old system that has proven to be the number one business system that pays highest in the whole world, go and make your research.

Does that means there are no scam system in most MLM? Surely, there are because there are always counterfeits to all original things. Even the devil portrays himself as angel of light.

MLMs are known for 3 major operation;
i. Sell product
ii. Go about referring people.
iii. Making money.

Truth remains, 80% of people don't like selling product nor looking for people to join their business but they really love to make money without doing anything and that's why most of these people fall victims of scammers. Today, most of these scamming system has really tried to spoil the good works of legit organisation but that doesn't stop the legit Business from not growing.

Talking about the MLM system powering the La BUENAVIDA project, you need to know that it's beyond just bringing two people. The masterminds of the organization has seen the pros and cons from most MLM company and decided to create a system. La Buenavida project DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY PRODUCT, rather, THEY USE THEIR SYSTEM TO Mentor her partners. With the System of La Buenavida, it will never allow her partners to SELL PRODUCTS, rather, convert your SELLING SKILLS to CONSUMING SKILLS (i.e you buy the product, consume your products, plug into the mentorship of the organization to learn how to BUILD YOUR BUSINESS INTO FINANCIAL FREEDOM).

I can tell you categorically that IT'S NOT AN ASSURANCE THAT IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LA BUENAVIDA, YOU WILL MAKE IT. RATHER, IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LABUENAVIDA UNDER THE RIGHT MENTORSHIP and you are READY TO BE MENTORED, you will make it.

La BUENAVIDA PROJECT is a REVOLUTION that has come to stay, it cut into the world of artificial intelligence which will surely send many people out of Job. Robots are coming and nothing can stop the move. La Buenavida project is a project moving and nothing can stop it. I can tell you this because of the formidable structure of the organization.

Truth is,You cannot understand all this except you practically sit under the mentorship of a leader instead of listening to "Dem say, Dem say" side talks.

I am a Consultant with the organization and I will want you to contact me on 07036973443 if you really want to have the right Mentorship to survive in the world of the artificial intelligence coming to take over most people's job (because many will loose job, Seriously, 2022 will only bow to those who are on the right track).

Call me or WhatsApp me on 07036973443 and I will work with you to grow your business to Financial ABOUNDANCE (Note, there is difference between being rich and having financial ABOUNDANCE �).

grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by 7826stan(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2021
You know what, our drives differs, what pushes her may not be something strong enough. When your WHY IN JOINING A BUSINESS IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH, BRO MANY WILL BE MAKING IT AND YOU WON'T MAKE A DIME. I MADE A WRITE UP AND I WILL POST BELOW, READ THROUGH AND CONTACT ME ON 07036973443.

Hello to everyone that would read through this article,

Trust everyone is doing just fine. My name is Stanley Jeremiahwealth Onietan, a Consultant with the organization Powering La BUENAVIDA project (you can call me or Whatsapp me on 07036973443) and I would like to make some points known here.

I read through most of the posts here, the attacks, the negative words, the positives and the confusing messages and in regards to that, I would like to make some points known.

What you need know is that, people will fight what they don't understand, everyone cannot be successful, just as everyone cannot make heaven, some will be on the track & fall off.

What you need know is that, before you decide to join any organization, you need to make your findings well. Findings such as;
1. What's the history of the organization,
2. Who are the key partners
3. What value do they offer?
4. What's their track record?
5. Why are many partnering with them?

Now listen, MLM (MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING) is an old system that has proven to be the number one business system that pays highest in the whole world, go and make your research.

Does that means there are no scam system in most MLM? Surely, there are because there are always counterfeits to all original things. Even the devil portrays himself as angel of light.

MLMs are known for 3 major operation;
i. Sell product
ii. Go about referring people.
iii. Making money.

Truth remains, 80% of people don't like selling product nor looking for people to join their business but they really love to make money without doing anything and that's why most of these people fall victims of scammers. Today, most of these scamming system has really tried to spoil the good works of legit organisation but that doesn't stop the legit Business from not growing.

Talking about the MLM system powering the La BUENAVIDA project, you need to know that it's beyond just bringing two people. The masterminds of the organization has seen the pros and cons from most MLM company and decided to create a system. La Buenavida project DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY PRODUCT, rather, THEY USE THEIR SYSTEM TO Mentor her partners. With the System of La Buenavida, it will never allow her partners to SELL PRODUCTS, rather, convert your SELLING SKILLS to CONSUMING SKILLS (i.e you buy the product, consume your products, plug into the mentorship of the organization to learn how to BUILD YOUR BUSINESS INTO FINANCIAL FREEDOM).

I can tell you categorically that IT'S NOT AN ASSURANCE THAT IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LA BUENAVIDA, YOU WILL MAKE IT. RATHER, IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LABUENAVIDA UNDER THE RIGHT MENTORSHIP and you are READY TO BE MENTORED, you will make it.

La BUENAVIDA PROJECT is a REVOLUTION that has come to stay, it cut into the world of artificial intelligence which will surely send many people out of Job. Robots are coming and nothing can stop the move. La Buenavida project is a project moving and nothing can stop it. I can tell you this because of the formidable structure of the organization.

Truth is,You cannot understand all this except you practically sit under the mentorship of a leader instead of listening to "Dem say, Dem say" side talks.

I am a Consultant with the organization and I will want you to contact me on 07036973443 if you really want to have the right Mentorship to survive in the world of the artificial intelligence coming to take over most people's job (because many will loose job, Seriously, 2022 will only bow to those who are on the right track).

Call me or WhatsApp me on 07036973443 and I will work with you to grow your business to Financial ABOUNDANCE (Note, there is difference between being rich and having financial ABOUNDANCE �)

EmekaBlue:
A lady on my WhatsApp is always posting her bosses white cars and big lives,millionaire this and that inviting mainly women to join but she herself i know personally that have been with them over 3years still dey ask me of money for lil things

So my conclusion is the top ones are using these newbies to better their life with their registration donations and ofc using them as tool to increase the pyramid scheme. It will crash after sometime
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2022
TheEnygma:
Don't even bother going there because it will be a waste of time and money....
There are like GNLD but in a more advanced format.
even their site is in 1D....too fake.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2022
BetBuilder365:

That's not true. I once had the chance to join in 2017, the guy i took to the seminar now makes N200k per week and its all about connecting people. But they do most of the marketing and talking for you. I think you should look into them clearly before making assumptions any skeptical nigerian would say.

is a pyramid scheme baba....that guy is at the top chain level. Reason is making 200k per week. Their site is a giveaway 100%...a legit company like that will not put up such a simple site wey me as a novice web designer go design

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by ikere: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
I have taken my time to read all the points stated by everyone.

Well, everyone has their individual opinion about if AIM Global is legitimate or not.

The truth is that this company has been in existence since 2006 and they are still standing till date.

That's 16 years Globally and they have a strong base in Africa, and Asia, that's to an extent a good reputation for them.

https://www.aimbusiness.ng/is-aim-global-a-scam/

You can read up on that article to see more reasons AIM Global is not a scam.

AIM Global is not a scam, it is a legitimate Multi-Level Marketing Company that has direct selling products and compensation for its distributors.

This shows that you have to do something to make or earn money.

Either by connecting people to the business under your team or you retail the products and make retail profits.

You can further check this article to see all the acts you need to know about AIM Global: https://www.aimbusiness.ng/all-you-need-to-know-about-allianceinmotion/

They have raised millionaires in Nigeria particularly, people who were nothing financially and now are financially stable.

Rather than complain and condemn the business, try to look for the positive sides and how you can make something out of it or how someone around you can become financially stable through the opportunity.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:40pm On May 27, 2022
Lol.

How old was GNLD before it folded?
No be by number of years aburor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.