Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64460 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by WaterWalker5(m): 4:20am On May 10, 2021
dammyBoxes:
that pendant is actually a signpost that simply says "I Am Stupid and highly Gullible"
[right][/right] grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
And the foolish one shall be king over them.

3 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by WaterWalker5(m): 4:27am On May 10, 2021
dammyBoxes:
I dey suspect this op sef. The kind mumu questions he is asking, hope he is not an agent just pretending to be a novice?
Dammyboxes this guy dey use una trend. He is one of them. I only read his three questions before my instincts screamed red flags so if I be you I'll just ignore him
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by WaterWalker5(m): 4:39am On May 10, 2021
grandee4u:
You mean your P.man is a connector?? On what scale can you rate his progress so far and how far??
How stupid can you get
Who do you wanna deceive? Are you as ignorant as you claimed? Keep up the fact gathering. O ka re

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dammyBoxes: 5:52am On May 10, 2021
WaterWalker5:
[right][/right] grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
And the foolish one shall be king over them.
medal of stupidity grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 10, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Mr BetBuilder it seems you're a member of this shenanigan. I'm not disputing your claims o but one thing I'll say is a real big man who knows his stuff works doesn't go about making noise so please ....

You fools will remain poor bro. Some Nigerians can be so idiotic and dense, it's not surprising anymore.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2021
peeps4u:

Not your personal business when you want to convince people to join. You need to convince people with your own achievements, not what your so called leaders are telling you. You can't be here bragging people are becoming millionaires when you're not better than those you are persuading to join.

Like I said earlier, schemes like this only turn you to hawkers and beggers, begging people to join just to make your leaders rich. Imagine you divert same energy and persuasive spirit to your personal business

i have not and will not need to convince anyone, the choice is completely yours, mine is to inform you about the opportunity, we educate and not convince.

From your last statement it's apparent that you have no idea of what MLM is else you would've known it's a personal business.

Free advise, stop blind argument, it only magnifies your ignorance. Your ignorance is fully wrapped in arrogance making your case incorrigible. And talking to you is a waste.

I'm done wasting time on you, it's a complete waste of executive time.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by peeps4u: 8:54am On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

You fools will remain poor bro. Some Nigerians can be so idiotic and dense, it's not surprising anymore.

It is always funny when people like you who advertise scam or Ponzi usually use poverty line to attack people like you're already swimming in money.

I witnessed how inks*nation people were also like this, bragging and saying those who didn't believe in the project would remain poor, where are they today?

You would have better sounded believable if you taunt any critics with your own million, are you rich already via this program before you say someone who doesn't subscribe to your Ponzi will remain poor?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by peeps4u: 9:00am On May 10, 2021
I'm sorry for my ignorance, please convince me with your millions and watch how many nairalanders will beg to join.

Whether you humbly admit it or not, you and others in this scheme need people to join before you can earn anything, so you have a lot of conviction to do, you can't be arrogant and say you don't need to convince anyone like you can earn without referrals.

I challenge you again to taunt me and other nairalanders with your earnings from this program rather than all these many words you're posting.

bigbauer:

i have not and will not need to convince anyone, the choice is completely yours, mine is to inform you about the opportunity, we educate and not convince.

From your last statement it's apparent that you have no idea of what MLM is else you would've known it's a personal business.

Free advise, stop blind argument, it only magnifies your ignorance. Your ignorance is fully wrapped in arrogance making your case incorrigible. And talking to you is a waste.

I'm done wasting time on you, it's a complete waste of executive time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

I didn't get any value. It was just the presenter telling us how many countries she has travelled to and showing us pictures.

You just testified that the business is working and can afford to give people all expense paid international vacations. On the bright side, you also got to see pictures of other countries grin

Seriously, I'm surprised you didn't get value for your time, could it be that your prejudice didn't allow you see anything valuable in all that was discussed?

I apologize on their behalf if truly you didn't get an iota of value for the time you spent. The truth is that this may not be for everyone, but it's changing lives, mine inclusive.

Are there people that are not succeeding in this? Yes there are, it's a business, just like any other business, there are those who'll fail in it, but it doesn't mean the business isn't working. Let's be sincere, are people failing in supermarkets, filling stations, spare parts business etc?

Are there those that are successfully making good money from this, yes thousands of people are making money!

The fact that most people go to school and fail doesn't mean that everyone going to school are failing.

You can choose to draw your inspiration from those that are failing or those that are succeeding, the choice is yours.

Is MLM the best option? No but it's a better option.

Check my siggy if you're ready to give this a shot, let's grow together!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by FBIBOT(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2021
I hate any work that involves lies and deceit... They make the referral look so easy... They keep talking of being a millionaire but couldn't see the sign on them... Very annoying people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 10, 2021
Amsweets:
I'm a proud partner with LA Buena Vida project and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I have been working without anything to show for it until I was recommended by a friend August 2020 for a briefing. It's a business of saving lives. Turn your liabilities into assets. No Selling Required. Buy, use, refer. All businesses deal with people, so it's normal. At LA Buena Vida, you have the opportunity to build, create generational wealth with already existing system that has produced hundreds of millionaires within 2- 4yrs or less all depends on you. We learn and get menthorship from the best of them all. So with as little as #44,888 you are linked to good life. It's a community of high-flying, caring and smart people. You will be guided step by step on how to use the system to save yourself stress, time and energy. For more information on how to become a partner of this noble organization call me on 08052518620. It's a business of connected economy revolution... Turning ordinary people into multimillionaire. Looking forward to having you as a partner soon.

Liar!!
Small fee as 44k, you'll still refer oh

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 10, 2021
dammyBoxes:
you say he is soaking garri and yet you guys want him to bring #48,000.

As if it is not the money those soaking garri are dropping that you are getting share from. Ogbeni mind how you talk to your potential downliners here o

Na mumu dey worry am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by puhleeze(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
Lol.... You guys are trying really hard to convince, while at the same time insulting the people you are trying to convince....

Lol, people are wiser now.. You can decide to deceive your family members and mortgage your unborn children's future, thats upto you, but let it be known that people are fully AWARE of ponzi and mlm schemes

LA Buena Vida is a SCAM!

bigbauer:

You just testified that the business is working and can afford to give people all expense paid international vacations. On the bright side, you also got to see pictures of other countries grin

Seriously, I'm surprised you didn't get value for your time, could it be that your prejudice didn't allow you see anything valuable in all that was discussed?

I apologize on their behalf if truly you didn't get an iota of value for the time you spent. The truth is that this may not be for everyone, but it's changing lives, mine inclusive.

Are there people that are not succeeding is makings this? Yes there are, it's a business, just like any other business, there are those who'll fail in it, but it doesn't mean the business isn't working. Let's be sincere, are people failing in supermarkets, filling stations, spare parts business etc?

Are there those that are successfully making good money from this, yes thousands of people are making money!

The fact that most people go to school and fail doesn't mean that everyone going to school are failing.

You can choose to draw your inspiration from those that are failing or those that are succeeding, the choice is yours.

Is MLM the best option? No but it's a better option.

Check my siggy if you're ready to give this a shot, let's grow together!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by piagetskinner(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2021
Some of these MLMs look like cult to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by WaterWalker5(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Says the idiot who belong to an idiotic cult
The blind will always lead the blind to the ditch
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by febirim09: 8:11pm On May 10, 2021
This may not be perfect. As everything under the sun. Does it work ? Yes if you make it work.. Will it work for everyone? No. Why not? Not all footballers are successful, not all barbers are successful, not all shop owners are... Obviously cos the level of skill, environment, etc... A friend of mine got involved and pays school fees of hundreds of kids under his scholarship scheme. But not everyone who posts online is informed, not everything on nairaland is accurate. I do know for a fact some who come up with negative feedback are those who obviously failed and couldn't make it work but it's falacy to call it a scam. It's like saying Close up or Coca cola is a scam because you did a distributor business with them and didn't succeed

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by monodafirst: 8:16pm On May 10, 2021
Hum... I think this is a more balanced point of view.

For instance, some people say school is a scam just because they went to school, graduated and they can't secure jobs.

Its seems most people don't even know what "scam" means.

febirim09:
This may not be perfect. As everything under the sun. Does it work ? Yes if you make it work.. Will it work for everyone? No. Why not? Not all footballers are successful, not all barbers are successful, not all shop owners are... Obviously cos the level of skill, environment, etc... A friend of mine got involved and pays school fees of hundreds of kids under his scholarship scheme. But not everyone who posts online is informed, not everything on nairaland is accurate. I do know for a fact some who come up with negative feedback are those who obviously failed and couldn't make it work but it's falacy to call it a scam. It's like saying Close up or Coca cola is a scam because you did a distributor business with them and didn't succeed

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Dreamerhsrealit: 8:45pm On May 10, 2021
Run there and grab it with your full chest, it's a blessing to mankind, pray God open your mind for you to catch the vision grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Dreamerhsrealit: 8:46pm On May 10, 2021
Run there and grab it with your full chest, it's a blessing to mankind, pray God open your mind for you to catch the vision
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2021
bigbauer:

Oga, a wise man once told me "Na explain kill monkey" If you e been invited, go and learn, have the experience for yourself, don't wait for someone's explanation. Or you ignore it totally, Life is a choice, you make your choice. This goes to everyone quoting me, MLM or Direct Sales industry is basically a referral business. You get paid a commission for the business you bring either directly or that originated from your organisation. If you can share all all the gossips you see on twitter, Facebook and other SM, but can't use same time to share links for people to see an opportunity then make an informed decision, that's your choice. Keep on giving #1000 so that in 2weeks you can receive #2000.

I agree MLM has been challenging in Nigeria due to some factors especially lack of trainings, heck even those studying Marketing in Nigeria don't even know what MLM is.

IFYI, I do this for a living.

Go to Europe and mention this stupid MLM to people and see if they won't disgrace you. Rational and analytical people as Europeans don't waste their time on MLM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by CALIBAN1: 9:16pm On May 10, 2021
Hahahaha I'm just seeing all these comments and all i can do is just laugh...funny how I use to be one of those who criticized success...La Buena vida is a proven system that use it's mentorship program to help anyone and I mean anyone who is willing to become financially free...and yes not everyone will succeed because you were probably lazy or not ready to learn...you can ask Nweke Samuel who use to be a labourer in Dutse/Ushafa 2018/early 2019...he just go online to criticize people who seemed to be doing well until he came across the book "Think and grow rich" by NAPOLEON HILL and he became a bit more open minded and came across the la buena vida opportunity 3rd of April 2019 and today he owns a Mercedes E350 (2017) and a Toyota highlander..now building in the same ushafa he use to be a labourer just 3 to 4years ago...he was able to feed about 300 families during the La Buena vida feed the family project December 2020(Which fed about 57 thousand families across Nigeria when the goal was 50 thousand)...So really what's with all the hate again hahaha ..and I know so much about NWEKE SAMUEL because I'm super proud of him and I am infact Nweke Samuel...So you can contact my office +2349157559381(Christy) if you wish make a free reservation with me directly... use reservation code (247/NAIRALAND)... So guys...it's okay to hate on people's success...go and Instagram and search Jeff Bezos then go to the first picture comment section....it's all hate speech...so I'm not surprised to have stumbled into this...but if you also feel you have a legit arguement...we can book a reservation on zoom and post the link for everyone to see... and least I forget....the 29 employees on my parole are all graduates oo and I'm not...hahaha the hate speeches tho...

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2021
CALIBAN1:
Hahahaha I'm just seeing all these comments and all i can do is just laugh...funny how I use to be one of those who criticized success...La Buena vida is a proven system that use it's mentorship program to help anyone and I mean anyone who is willing to become financially free...and yes not everyone will succeed because you were probably lazy or not ready to learn...you can ask Nweke Samuel who use to be a labourer in Dutse/Ushafa 2018/early 2019...he just go online to criticize people who seemed to be doing well until he came across the book "Think and grow rich" by NAPOLEON HILL and he became a bit more open minded and came across the la buena vida opportunity 3rd of April 2019 and today he owns a Mercedes E350 (2017) and a Toyota highlander..now building in the same ushafa he use to be a labourer just 3 to 4years ago...he was able to feed about 300 families during the La Buena vida feed the family project December 2020(Which fed about 57 thousand families across Nigeria when the goal was 50 thousand)...So really what's with all the hate again hahaha ..and I know so much about NWEKE SAMUEL because I'm super proud of him and I am infact Nweke Samuel...So you can contact my office +2349157559381(Christy) if you wish make a free reservation with me directly... use reservation code (247/NAIRALAND)... So guys...it's okay to hate on people's success...go and Instagram and search Jeff Bezos then go to the first picture comment section....it's all hate speech...so I'm not surprised to have stumbled into this...but if you also feel you have a legit arguement...we can book a reservation on zoom and post the link for everyone to see... and least I forget....the 29 employees on my parole are all graduates oo and I'm not...hahaha the hate speeches tho...

Can any of those calling it a scam say otherwise now?..

Cause someone just did his valid argument without any foul language..

Those against.....unsheath your sword and fight

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2021
Before i forget...

No one tells their bitter experience, absolutely no one..

About those telling how they left their jobs etc..

The reality is some left their jobs when the pay they were getting was far from their salary of working 21 -22 days a month...

So it's just logical
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by aruaprecious(f): 11:23pm On May 10, 2021
OMG. WOW. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THEM OOO. I AM SO BLESSED AND CAN'T THANK GOD ENOUGH FOR THIS LA BUENA VIDA CAMPAIGN. IT HAS REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE AND MY FINANCE. HOOK UP LETS TALK MORE. ITS AS REAL AS MY NAME. LA BUENA VIDA TO THE WORLD. AN ORDINARY TEACHER TURNED TO A 6 FIGURE EARNER IN WEEKS AND MONTHLY. THANK YOU TO THE YOUNG MAN THAT I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT LA BUENA VIDA. WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.� WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE.
LONG LIVE LA BUENA VIDA AND LONG LIVE TO OUR PRESIDENT. THE ENTREPRENEUR MENTOR HIMSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by lanre88(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2021
I actually don’t want to do this but another part of me says I should because of those that might be misinformed due to some people who wallow in ignorance.

Anyways I have always been someone who hated anything marketing all my life even while working in the bank then. You dare not tell me about marketing, I would rebuff you immediately not until I lost lot of money in my business last year due to covid 19.

What business can I start again after loosing millions, there is a saying that “you can’t keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, you must try something different”. That was what gave me the courage to even start something totally different and see myself. I did joined October 2020.

One thing I realised about life is simple, what you don’t believe will work will never work for you even if it work for others. An average Nigerian is only interested in putting money somewhere and relax for the money to grow without any input, that is why ponzi schemes thrive alot in this country.

Lbv is something totally different and would never work for you if you want to get rich quick without doing anything. You must work by either recommendation people or your downlines are likeminds who are active in the project. My best friend this year alone has made over 2.9million in total (pix below).

I carefully read everything comments from page1 and could not but laugh. Those that claimed they lost money are but those who want it immediately, mind you that is possible only if you do the work.

MYTHS ABOUT LBV

1. LBV IS A MLM PROJECT – Stay away if you cannot recommend people, go back to your hard work and continue complaining about the economy and how hard it hits. The project is not for everyone.

2. You would fail in the business once you give up easily, lot of Nigerians are naturally proud and full of ego. You hear I can’t talk to people blabla so it doesn’t look like I am begging them and all, moreso I cannot convince people.

If I throw an advert on Nairaland for a marketing job that pays just N50,000. You would see how people would bombard me with calls.

3. Lbv is 100% genuinely but not for everyone.

4. Lbv gives you a platform to offer people something as empowerment, what have you done to offer people what to do aside from comment about the state of the economy.

5. The business of this century is nothing but Marketing, your bank work, govt job etc can never make you rich.

6. Avenue to Read and be creative.

Lastly, before you part with your cash if you ever attend any of the presentation. Ask yourself, can you do this for long? Lbv is a life time project. It is not all Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Carpenters etc that succeed in their field, network marketing is no different.

Thank you.

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by lanre88(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2021
The doubting Thomas...below is myself.

I still have lot of testimonies on my phone from my friends and team.

NB: Never join until you are ready for a lifetime journey of good life and mind you I have never seen anyone who sells products or go about walking around to convince people to join.

A word is enough...

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dazzlingd(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2021
bigbauer:

Sell or use that's your choice, and about my making millions, that's my personal business

No longer your personal business since you are trying to convince us to join your business and speaking of how sweet and profitable it is....
You should be able to support it with evidence of how much you are making

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.