Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64465 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2021
Na so themap do flog my money comot. Run oooo

6 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by drezzyx(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2021
Awon GNLD encoded.

12 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by guru03(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2021
Scam, run away from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2021
A lady on my WhatsApp is always posting her bosses white cars and big lives,millionaire this and that inviting mainly women to join but she herself i know personally that have been with them over 3years still dey ask me of money for lil things

So my conclusion is the top ones are using these newbies to better their life with their registration donations and ofc using them as tool to increase the pyramid scheme. It will crash after sometime

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by PAWG(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

I didn't get your Point, do you know about La Buena Vida and if yes, can you tell me little

He/she just told you na angry
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Elidrisy20: 5:54pm On May 07, 2021
Wish you all the best, but inform your family members that you are going there

7 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dederocs(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2021
Caveat emptor...be aware grin

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by EyeofanEagle(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

I didn't get your Point, do you know about La Buena Vida and if yes, can you tell me little
U are a bit slow no offence

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by galaxy2020(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2021
You should have done background check on them b4 now.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!

Guy, enter now and be part of it. It's a very legitimate business.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
A lady on my WhatsApp is always posting her bosses white cars and big lives,millionaire this and that inviting mainly women to join but she herself i know personally that have been with them over 3years still dey ask me of money for lil things

[s]So my conclusion is the top ones are using these newbies to better their life with their registration donations and ofc using them as tool to increase the pyramid scheme. It will crash after sometime[/s]

That's not true. I once had the chance to join in 2017, the guy i took to the seminar now makes N200k per week and its all about connecting people. But they do most of the marketing and talking for you. I think you should look into them clearly before making assumptions any skeptical nigerian would say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by urchcoded(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2021
Don't bro. It's not worth it. Don't go for the seminar cos they will brainwash you if you are more of an emotional person than a logical person. The only thing you would enjoy is a stupid pendant that's supposed to safeguard you from imaginary emissions. And they would make you believe the pendant is worth a lot of money, and you won't ask yourself why they are giving you for free. They would go ahead to tell you that kanu nwankwo and some other notable Nigerians are into the scheme, they would show u some videos where he went on all paid expense vacation to Dubai sponsored by the organization and you won't ask yourself is kanu that broke and jobless that he can't afford to take a vacation to anywhere anytime he likes? Bro this is a multilevel pyramid scheme, no more, no less. Don't let them deceive you. The only way to make money legally is to sell something ( goods or services)

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Dre183(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

I couldn't grab your last statement..do you mind elucidate??

Like 10 people don tell you say dey are scammer, u still dey talk make him elucidate.

Sha don't come back here dat dey scam you.

I will be the first person to swear for you undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by akanbiaa(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dammyBoxes: 6:04pm On May 07, 2021
Too many red flags. My advise to anyone reading keep your money look for something profitable to invest in. These guys are very smart and they know how to package rubbish and sell to those who are desperate

9 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 07, 2021
Dre183:

Like 10 people don tell you say dey are scammer, u still dey talk make him elucidate.

Sha don't come back here dat dey scam you.

I will be the first person to swear for you undecided

Well i don't blame you though, nigerians have been ravaged with peter pay paul schemes and scams so a business that connects people is dubbed a scam. Please instead of to go do yahoo, or carry gun and rob people, or to go do ashi work, or even slaving yourself to work, this business will be great for you. And they've been around for over a decade now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by babtoundey(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2021
These people don get one of my female friends. Every small thing, it is La buene this (or whatever it's called) La buene that. In her head, she is into one big business that will make her a millionaire overnight.

Each time she tries to win my adamant soul into her iranu scheme I always give her time to spit all her spit before I register my affirmative "No".

I don't know why, I don't have any trust in any scheme that is founded on bring-one-get-four for free schemes.. I see such schemes as ploys to brainwash you and snatch the little you earn through hardwork and legitimate means.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dammyBoxes: 6:07pm On May 07, 2021
PAWG:

He/she just told you na angry
Lol. Don't mind the op. Na him type dey fall for all these yeye schemes

7 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2021
dammyBoxes:
Too many red flags. My advise to anyone reading keep your money look for something profitable to invest in. These guys are very smart and they know how to package rubbish and sell to those who are desperate

invest in what you can't say. People are hungry and if i ever recommend this biz to them. i'll do it a 100%. They have the PRODUCTS to back it up, and not just any useless product. Try doing a deep research first, instead of following an ignorant crowd that don't even know anything about the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by GambaOsaka: 6:09pm On May 07, 2021
Na so Mr kelechi push me push me go drop 50k for forever living products. The only thing I enjoyed was their products wey be like energy drink. The millions wey dem promise I no see. I hear say the man don port to this Buena thing now.
Good luck to the OP.
Hope you get your own white Mercedes soon

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Ajibel(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2021
Yea heard about it. Abeg na for those wey get money and who can network
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 07, 2021
dammyBoxes:

Name the red flags bro and explain them well
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

MLM IS LIKE GLND if u still don't understand oyo for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dammyBoxes: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

invest in what you can't say. People are hungry and if i ever recommend this biz to them. i'll do it a 100%. They have the PRODUCTS to back it up, and not just any useless product. Try doing a deep research first, instead of following an ignorant crowd that don't even know anything about the opportunity.
abeg carry your business dey go. i have no business with you biko.

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

good luck enjoy ur investment alone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Michaelota: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dammyBoxes: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Name the red flags bro and explain them well
ok
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 07, 2021
It hurts me that people who dont know anything about this business are just stopping people from experiencing a life changing opportunity. I understand many of you have been scammed a lot but these guys are way way different. Talking from over 15 years experience with financial opportunities of many spectrum.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Trustedpronet: 6:11pm On May 07, 2021
Multilevel marketing is not for doubting Thomases.

Some tutors often mislead their students by passing unrealistic messages...like I made my million chap chap, I resigned from my job to become my own boss without giving details of what they are passing through to get people convinced.

Network marketing is not meant for guys that are associating with agboros rather it is for top class citizens and goal getters. That is why people who do not have access to leaders can't partake in Multilevel marketing. So not surprise to see lots of them on Naira land.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by urchcoded(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Well i don't blame you though, nigerians have been ravaged with peter pay paul schemes and scams so a business that connects people is dubbed a scam. Please instead of to go do yahoo, or carry gun and rob people, or to go do ashi work, or even slaving yourself to work, this business will be great for you. And they've been around for over a decade now.

Connect who to who? How else does one get money through this your business apart from referring people to register under him and convincing those people to register other people too? Is that what you would advise someone that is not even financially stable to venture into? You guys even tell people to borrow and register without caring how they would pay back the money. Scam comes in different psychological forms and this is one of them.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Dre183(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Great for who?

Advanced GNLD

You are sick

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.