Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? (977 Views)

Which Business Venture Can I Run With 15 Million Naira / What Lucrative business can I start with #300,000 / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by SavageMaster: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2021
I will go straight to the point.

I'm about to sell an old car of mine. I want to use part of the proceeds to start up a business.

My question is: Which business can I start up now with #300-350k Naira, that will give me profit of #1 million or more by December 2021? I want it slow and steady.

I have a regular job and most of my weekends are free plus one free day on weekdays.

ChyMall, forex and ponzi advocates should please not bother. I can't put this money there.

Thank you for your anticipated good suggestions
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by Queenlovely(f): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2021
oga use the brain inside your skull
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by SavageMaster: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

Same way you've been using yours. SMH.

It's not compulsory for you to comment on every thread. Seun does not give award for it.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by Queenlovely(f): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2021
SavageMaster:

Same way you've been using yours. SMH.

It's not compulsory for you to comment on every thread. There's no award for it.

it is not compulsory to boast about your finances on nairaland, nonsense. common change and you want the whole world to know.

what would you have done if nairaland does not exist
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by yanabasee1(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

If you don't have answers to his questions.... Please let others provide the answers....

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by SavageMaster: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2021
yanabasee1:

If you don't have answers to his questions.... Please let others provide the answers....

It is called transferred aggression Sir. We see people display it everyday. Lol
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by joinnow: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2021
SavageMaster:

I'm about to sell an old car of mine. I want to use part of the proceeds to start up a business.

My question is: Which business can I start up now with #300-350k Naira, that will give me profit of #1 million or more by December 2021? I want it slow and steady.

I have a regular job and most of my weekends are free plus one free day on weekdays.

ChyMall, forex and ponzi advocates should please not bother. I can't put this money there.

there is a business you can with 400k and it will be generating 3-5k daily. it work more on urban and semi urban area.
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by SavageMaster: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2021
joinnow:

there is a business you can with 400k and it will be generating 3-5k daily. it work more on urban and semi urban area.

Okay. I need details. I reside in an urban area
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by Successfulben: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
this simp is badly looking for attention. You will see my ruv.
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by joinnow: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
SavageMaster:

Okay. I need details. I reside in an urban area
pm me
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mini importation bro, invest more on advertisement.
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by BigYash: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

it is not compulsory to boast about your finances on nairaland, nonsense. common change and you want the whole world to know.

what would you have done if nairaland does not exist
You know the guy from house? Person dey seek for business idea,you just dey change am for the guy. That same change so,if he thief 1 kobo them go show him face for crime fighters. Give him ideas on how to use that change like you said,to make so much money like you claim to have. No be to dey attack the guy. E no gel

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by SavageMaster: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2021
zimdante:
Mini importation bro, invest more on advertisement.

Ok...thanks. Have tried that a long time ago but didn't succeed. Maybe I will learn more and try again.
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2021
I have something for you you need just 70k and it's highly lucrative and straight foward. But you are going to pay for my information. Whatapp 08082404039. Take it or leave it.
Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by millennialaku2: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2021
SavageMaster:

crypto can give you the amount you seek in less than two months. WE ARE IN A BULL RUN !! wink
go to the crypto thread in the investment section and see how your fellow nigerians are cashing out kiss

this is not financial advice. always DYOR

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Run With 300-350k? by SavageMaster: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2021
millennialaku2:

crypto can give you the amount you seek in less than two months. WE ARE IN A BULL RUN !! wink
go to the crypto thread in the investment section and see how your fellow nigerians are cashing out kiss

this is not financial advice. always DYOR

Ok. Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Loss / How To Export Foodstuffs From Nigeria To UK / What Business Can I Start With 120k??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.