Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) (62946 Views)

Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
May they rest in peace. They died a death that isn't theirs. Is it not the same governor who paid fulani terrorists killers over the missing cows? A governor who cannot speak for his people being humiliated and arrested by soldiers only for him to be mapping out land for the terrorists. I am angry with what igbos did to Niger delta in the past but I am beginning to love their guts
Without the great and fearless Igbo tribe the fulani terrorists would have enslaved all of us in the South.
I wish we had all supported the great legend, Ojukwu, who saw the future of the zoo aka evil forest.
Damn! There's nothing to be proud of calling oneself a Nigerian, in a country that is run by terrorists in power.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by usmanbaba(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ipob PDP vs uzodinma APC
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
DeoGratias1:
This country is doomed
Truly, the evil forest is doomed and gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Mrpojj(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Conrod: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
samsard:
You'll love violence until the south east becomes Afghanistan or even a Maiduguri.
IRONYICALLY, WAR LIBERATES TOO.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Zaggafrank: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
I thought they used Molotov cocktail

Deep down in my heart, I swear I love this.

The consequences is that Igbo governor's will watch how they talk, expectially the supreme Court governor.

Violence is the only language these idiots understand.

For years they have been sending igbo boys to die in maiduguri.

Hausa soldiers are not safe in the east, they can't misbehave. I see them trying to learn Igbo,

See igbo people are dangerous to play with, they are a democracy. they don't worship any king.

even the obi of onitsha knows his limit, Igbo no dey fear you,

pump action is a must for every Igbo man, have you heard an igbo man's shop was robbed?

fulani no get gun reach igbo people, we have guns, we produce it too, we respect ourselves.

pump action is different from AK-47,

when I shot someone with a pump action, the bullet shatters the bone,
Obviously, you know nothing about ballistics. You can only shoot someone successfully with a pump action if you are close and the person has no cover. With AK rifles, you can spread rapidly over 30 bullets nonstop. Besides that the range favours the ak rifle holder
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by seankafor(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bouz:
That security aid no get sense, Am sure he wanted to defend the house, something he for tear race asap, as fastest as he can. undecided
I think say na only me notice am.

Army,police dey tear race.. who come be gate men and nscdc undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwazt:
Nigerians don't understand Igbo people. There is a reason Fulani or Islam could not penetrate SE in the past history, despite penetrating every other regions in Nigeria. Igbo people operate a very unique democracy where power rest in the hands of the common man. Before you try to conquer them using stooges like Uzodimah, they will rise underground and deal with him. Funny thing is other leaders will keep quiet like nothing happened because they understand how Igbos operate!

TRUE TALK!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by AfonjaConehead: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
May they rest in peace. They died a death that isn't theirs. Is it not the same governor who paid fulani terrorists killers over the missing cows? A governor who cannot speak for his people being humiliated and arrested by soldiers only for him to be mapping out land for the terrorists. I am angry with what igbos did to Niger delta in the past but I am beginning to love their guts

Guy I'm Niger Deltan, please what did the IGBOS do against the Niger Deltans?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

They will support and rejoice over the killings and destruction until their leader denies responsibility then like zombies they will have no choice than to fall in line.

To answer a name doesn't make you one.

The Igbo man will stand with you if you are against oppression no matter the angle you are attacking it.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Naajjii:

[s]Nyamiri people, Continue killing yourselves we dont care , governor hope is not from the north he is an nyamiri like you and your IPOD people, time will come we will send all the nyamiri in our terrority back to their land let IPOD terrorist lead them. For your information Igbo are the most conquered tribes in Nigeria,single everyday you cry of marginalisation , what do you call that? is it not conquered. You are one of the 3 big tribes in Nigeria yet you always cry of marginalization, you can not influence anything, look at your territory very small one of our states Niger state is bigger than all your ritualist infested eastern region combined,some of your territories like delta and rivers state were sliced out from your region they no longer belong to you people, is that not conquered?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by christistruth01: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwazt:
Nigerians don't understand Igbo people. There is a reason Fulani or Islam could not penetrate SE in the past history, despite penetrating every other regions in Nigeria. Igbo people operate a very unique democracy where power rest in the hands of the common man. Before you try to conquer them using stooges like Uzodimah, they will rise underground and deal with him. Funny thing is other leaders will keep quiet like nothing happened because they understand how Igbos operate!

The Jihadists did not Penetrate the East because the Igala and Tivs in your borders were such splendid Warriors that the Sokoto Jihad was forced to make a U- turn.

The Yorubas and Edo's also Check mated the Jihadists so they couldn't take that route either

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by BabaIbo: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Time to stop refugees from South East coming to South West

Go and bring yo.ur people in Benin Republic as refugees home first.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
USELESS APHONJA AJOKA

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Saltybear:

Like your region

That's what you yorubas said about us in the Niger delta

Today our region is safer than southwester where the population are refugees in Benin republic

Rubbish
Hey bro! The South needs to unite and fight this common enemy, when the mission is accomplished we can go our separate ways. Please let's show restraint
and put this pettiness on hold, atleast for the time being. It is not the Yoruba man that is killing us neither is it the Igbo man that is klling us, but it is the common known enemy.
Ignore any comments that pit Southerners against fellow Southerners, some of them are the same enemy masking their identity just to divide us, cause as long as we are divided they will continue to win us.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by fregeneh(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
My own confusion is with Nairaland IPOB, they should stand one place, are they in support or against these killings?

One minute they would be supporting them, the next minute they would say it's Fulani terrorists masquerading as ESN. Why are they so confused?

They are not confused they're only trying to be clever by half all the insecurities going on in all over s/east be it in ebonyi,abia,Enugu, anambra and IMO are all the handy work of ipob/ESN, even the so call Ugm.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by JudazKeyz: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Time to stop refugees from the south west going to Benin Republic too

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by kingthreat(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Uzodinma, this is time for you to syop fighting Rochas. Unite to fight this common enemy - IPOB
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
blamingthedevil:
the Igbos are not your enemy please. Can the Yoruba and the Igbo end this cold war ? This constant bickering by these two great tribes is making the country difficult for the minorities tribes in Nigeria.

Let me ask you a question. Is it the Igbos that are occupying your forest reserves, kidnapping your folks and obas, killing and raping them and destroying their farm lands?

Please think about this and you should note as well that some comments denigrating your tribe on this platform are planted by the same enemy only to cause disunity.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwazt:
Nigerians don't understand Igbo people. There is a reason Fulani or Islam could not penetrate SE in the past history, despite penetrating every other region in Nigeria. It's not a coincidence! Igbo people operate a very unique democracy where power rests in the hands of the common man, in small small groups that communicate among themselves discreetly. Before you try to conquer them using stooges like Uzodimah, they will rise underground and deal with them, and others will heed by force and behave. Funny thing is other leaders will keep quiet like nothing happened because they understand how Igbos operate not to be the next victim! They don't accord respect to their leaders by age/gray hair, status/throne or money, if you misbehave or threaten the security of Igbos, even kids 10yrs old will drag you out and deal with you. But if you have integrity like Nnamdi Kanu irrespective of age or status, they will die for you!

You have not learnt from the Biafran war.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by plaindealer: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Useless bloodthirsty terrorists and hypocrites love to lecture Nigerians about insecurity, they shout BH, banditry, and tribalistic rubbish against other people while they unleash, deadly mayhem, terrorist, regionwide insecurity, massive assault on their own people, they slaughter police and law enforcement, they kill soldiers and burn down the police station.

SE is worse than the rest of the country, it's the most active terrorist region probably in the whole of West Africa.

They don't have biafra yet and they are already massacring each other, they already have inter-tribal hatred and communal clashes.

If a governor's house and the governor himself as the chief law enforcement officer of the state is not safe, then who is?

These are the most lawless and unruly people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Jonathan39: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lolzz are you mistaken the people of yewa as Igbos? grin
blamingthedevil:
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
[s]I thought they used Molotov cocktailDeep down in my heart, I swear I love this.You can't fight an ideologyThe consequences is that Igbo governor's will watch how they talk, expectially the supreme Court governor.Violence is the only language these idiots understand.For years they have been sending igbo boys to die in maiduguri.Hausa soldiers are not safe in the east, they can't misbehave. I see them trying to learn Igbo,See igbo people are dangerous to play with, they are a democracy. they don't worship any king.even the obi of onitsha knows his limit, Igbo no dey fear you,pump action is a must for every Igbo man, have you heard an igbo man's shop was robbed?fulani no get gun reach igbo people, we have guns, we produce it too, we respect ourselves.pump action is different from AK-47,when I shot someone with a pump action, the bullet shatters the bone[/s],

Absolute nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
You can't fight an ideology
The consequences is that Igbo governor's will watch how they talk, expectially the supreme Court governor.
Hausa soldiers are not safe in the east, they can't misbehave. I see them trying to learn Igbo,
See igbo people are dangerous to play with, they are a democracy. they don't worship any king.
pump action is a must for every Igbo man, have you heard an igbo man's shop was robbed?
fulani no get gun reach igbo people, we have guns, we produce it too, we respect ourselves.

oluwazt:
Nigerians don't understand Igbo people. There is a reason Fulani or Islam could not penetrate SE in the past history, despite penetrating every other region in Nigeria. It's not a coincidence! Igbo people operate a very unique democracy where power rests in the hands of the common man, in small small groups that communicate among themselves discreetly. Before you try to conquer them using stooges like Uzodimah, they will rise underground and deal with them, and others will heed by force and behave. Funny thing is other leaders will keep quiet like nothing happened because they understand how Igbos operate not to be the next victim! They don't accord respect to their leaders by age/gray hair, status/throne or money, if you misbehave or threaten the security of Igbos, even kids 10yrs old will drag you out and deal with you. But if you have integrity like Nnamdi Kanu irrespective of age or status, they will die for you!

See chest beatings as usual. Burn everything down, what's my own headache. Northerners are already making the lives of their fellows a living hell, you wouldn't be the first.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by olisaEze(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
What is stopping the FG from declaring a state of emergency in the state? Obviously the Supreme Court Governor cannot handle the affairs of his state properly. His position on state matters is 'the aboki way', which is "after military mayhem on the innocents, na God go solve the rest". undecided
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Mixedfruit: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

Louder my sister.........Echoke
ABEG I wan join you for Switzerland
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Awoo88: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dis governor don take stick drag wetin him hand no reach. Just to prove able to his political enemies, in imported and empower criminals
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by mauchiz: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Is like war is at the corner, they should inform us, so we can take cover, and start searching for where they sell gun and start preparing.
This is how war starts, before they take us unaware, and get stranded in the mist of war.

This one some states are shooting every day, please they should inform us early before is too late.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by hansomb: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

Terrorist sympathiser sighted
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Okenwogu(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wahala de ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.