Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) (62960 Views)

Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Ojiofor: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
[[s]quote author=soulpeppersoup post=101078719]

To answer a name doesn't make you one.

The Igbo man will stand with you if you are against oppression no matter the angle you are attacking it.[/quote][/s]

So you are standing with Miyetti Allah as some of you suggested they are behind the attacks?
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Tomisin666(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
plaindealer:
Useless bloodthirsty terrorists and hypocrites love to lecture Nigerians about insecurity, they shout BH, banditry, and tribalistic rubbish against other people while they unleash, deadly mayhem, terrorist, regionwide insecurity, massive assault on their own people, they slaughter police and law enforcement, they kill soldiers and burn down the police station.

SE is worse than the rest of the country, it's the most active terrorist region probably in the whole of West Africa.

They don't have biafra yet and they are already massacring each other, they already have inter-tribal hatred and communal clashes.

If a governor's house and the governor himself as the chief law enforcement officer of the state is not safe, then who is?

These are the most lawless and unruly people.
And that's the reason while Yoruba and Ndigbo will never correlate together we're both enemies to one and other.., and it's high time the other tribes boycott together and raise awareness to the world that it's Ndigbo Amaka that's causing havoc to this peaceful nation called Nigeria....nonsense and arrogant set of Igbo so much hate them wholeheartedly angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
My own confusion is with Nairaland IPOB, they should stand one place, are they in support or against these killings?

One minute they would be supporting them, the next minute they would say it's Fulani terrorists masquerading as ESN. Why are they so confused?

Are u standing in one place?
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by emperor863(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
kingsceedon:

Then shut the fu+k up you son of thousands fathers

I know my father and my grand father. Unlike you, that was purchased from a baby factory. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by kingsceedon(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
olisaEze:
What is stopping the FG from declaring a state of emergency in the state? Obviously the Supreme Court Governor cannot handle the affairs of his state properly. His position on state matters is 'the aboki way', which is "after military mayhem on the innocents, na God go solve the rest". undecided
Tell your father to go and declare it naw, or is Buhari bigger than your stupid father? Imbe

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by olisaEze(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
kingsceedon:

Tell your father to go and declare it naw, or is Buhari bigger than your stupid father? Imbe

Mugu had to post his picture with his most trusted confidant! grin

Did my father promise to defeat insecurity in 4 months or make $1 = N1 for u?

Mumu with no passport, keep defending those that can travel abroad to treat ordinary headache while ur own father has finished his kidneys with herbal drugs.

Beast of phantom islamic nation! cheesy
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Tomisin666(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
emperor863:

I know my father and my grand father. Unlike you, that was purchased from a baby factory. Bastard.
I so much love this comment.., such perfect respond to such miscreant like him who lack iota of sense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 27Pushing30: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
I thought they used Molotov cocktail

Deep down in my heart, I swear I love this.

You can't fight an ideology

The consequences is that Igbo governor's will watch how they talk, expectially the supreme Court governor.

Violence is the only language these idiots understand.

For years they have been sending igbo boys to die in maiduguri.

Hausa soldiers are not safe in the east, they can't misbehave. I see them trying to learn Igbo,

See igbo people are dangerous to play with, they are a democracy. they don't worship any king.

even the obi of onitsha knows his limit, Igbo no dey fear you,

pump action is a must for every Igbo man, have you heard an igbo man's shop was robbed?

fulani no get gun reach igbo people, we have guns, we produce it too, we respect ourselves.

pump action is different from AK-47,

when I shot someone with a pump action, the bullet shatters the bone,

You just open mouth Waaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by JohnBullMySon: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Only an ignoramus will smile and walk away when his unarmed brother whose only crime for being shot and killed at a protest venue is "We need freedom"

If you know you know!
You people should stop carrying guns and burning things down.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by samwillyco1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
A child who says that her mother will not sleep must be awake to ensure that the mother never sleeps.

Hope make peace with your people and tell NIGERIA Army to stop killing your people in order to have peace of mind.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by slimfit1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Early Saturday morning and firefighters are already battling to stop the fire.

If it's an ordinary person building now, na till tomorrow firefighters go come with empty tanks.

Everybody must have a taste of bad governance. Gone are the days when only the average citizens bear the pains of bad governance. E go reach everybody.

The Nigeria police never believed a day will come when they'll become endangered species. That day is upon them.

I am sorry I just have to like your comments.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good News......
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by SweetiliciousD: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You people should stop carrying guns and burning things down.

... So that your arm-bearing Fulani herdsmen jealously protected by the state can come and , kill and maim innocent farmers in the forest ba?

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Akudaisi: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
At this particular stage,if you are a Government thug I no care about your death u're part of the problem too protecting someone who is evil,if u're a police ur case worse,if u be Soldier better start fighting for something meaningful,it's ur right to protect ur people in the East by joining ESN or UGM rather than dieing a useless death in the name of fighting BH
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by davillian(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
May they rest in peace. They died a death that isn't theirs. Is it not the same governor who paid fulani terrorists killers over the missing cows? A governor who cannot speak for his people being humiliated and arrested by soldiers only for him to be mapping out land for the terrorists. I am angry with what igbos did to Niger delta in the past but I am beginning to love their guts
Pump is a close range weapon and I doubt if anyone would survive it.
Especially when it comes with the suprise attack...
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
hecomeshome:

You people are the problem of the south. Just read the nonsense you spilled here. Always pitching your tent with the Fulanis, with a serious betrayal as a consequence.
I do hope you read Garba Shehu's comparison of Pantami with Kemi?
Is OBJ not a Yoruba man? Was he not a PDP member?

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Your opinion of me is inconveniential.
Swerve jor.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Lucky5000(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Use your head my brothers you don't need to die for these Politicians

They don't care
They don't have the Country at heart
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by ALISMILE(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwazt:
Nigerians don't understand Igbo people. There is a reason Fulani or Islam could not penetrate SE in the past history, despite penetrating every other region in Nigeria. It's not a coincidence! Igbo people operate a very unique democracy where power rests in the hands of the common man, in small small groups that communicate among themselves discreetly. Before you try to conquer them using stooges like Uzodimah, they will rise underground and deal with them, and others will heed by force and behave. Funny thing is other leaders will keep quiet like nothing happened because they understand how Igbos operate not to be the next victim! They don't accord respect to their leaders by age/gray hair, status/throne or money, if you misbehave or threaten the security of Igbos, even kids 10yrs old will drag you out and deal with you. But if you have integrity like Nnamdi Kanu irrespective of age or status, they will die for you!
Sheybe you people are defending terrorism by ur people now. When it turns around to bite you tomorrow don't blame it on Buhari
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by theTranslator: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
I thought they used Molotov cocktail

Deep down in my heart, I swear I love this.

You can't fight an ideology

The consequences is that Igbo governor's will watch how they talk, expectially the supreme Court governor.

Violence is the only language these idiots understand.

For years they have been sending igbo boys to die in maiduguri.

Hausa soldiers are not safe in the east, they can't misbehave. I see them trying to learn Igbo,

See igbo people are dangerous to play with, they are a democracy. they don't worship any king.

even the obi of onitsha knows his limit, Igbo no dey fear you,

pump action is a must for every Igbo man, have you heard an igbo man's shop was robbed?

fulani no get gun reach igbo people, we have guns, we produce it too, we respect ourselves.

pump action is different from AK-47,

when I shot someone with a pump action, the bullet shatters the bone,
Dem curse una and boasting??
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by thecommunist(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
there is about 80% probability that person was an innocent bystander.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by observanc1: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
wallay77:
Government house...things don dey get out of hands for east oo..police station now govt house..hmmm...if breakup eventually happen where una go live if uburn up every of ur buildings
not govt house. The governor's personal house
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by calcal: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
is that not the same governor that does invite the military against his own people?
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by SirBunky85(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Early Saturday morning and firefighters are already battling to stop the fire.

If it's an ordinary person building now, na till tomorrow firefighters go come with empty tanks.

Everybody must have a taste of bad governance. Gone are the days when only the average citizens bear the pains of bad governance. E go reach everybody.

The Nigeria police never believed a day will come when they'll become endangered species. That day is upon them.

and you think the ordinary citizens won't be endangered specie once these terrorists masquerading as freedom fighters see no.security men to kill again abi?most of you are just gullible.bokoharam started by attacking security operatives but today,they kill and kidnapp everyone. you people should be sensible for once
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by johjohn1234(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2021
The way this thing is going
I believed Rochas is indirectly responsible with everyone blaming ipob�������

God save NIGERIA ��������������������������������������������
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Tomisin666(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
olisaEze:

Mugu had to post his picture with his most trusted confidant! grin

Did my father promise to defeat insecurity in 4 months or make $1 = N1 for u?

Mumu with no passport, keep defending those that can travel abroad to treat ordinary headache while ur own father has finished his kidneys with herbal drugs.

Beast of phantom islamic nation! cheesy
God !!!sounds to much to behold grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
May they rest in peace. They died a death that isn't theirs. Is it not the same governor who paid fulani terrorists killers over the missing cows? A governor who cannot speak for his people being humiliated and arrested by soldiers only for him to be mapping out land for the terrorists. I am angry with what igbos did to Niger delta in the past but I am beginning to love their guts

What did the Igbos do to the Niger delta in the past?
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by phemy36(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
7lives:

Which South are you talking about, you no see river wey divide us?, Continue to destroy your state e no concern us.
Shebi you see the thing wey happened for Ore, make.another one.no happen, this is why I dey enlighten you.
Yoruba no dey joke.with.territorial integrity, dey una dey o, won nja ni ile keji o kan wa.
When una dey wine.and dine.with pdp.for good 16 years,.una no preach southern unity.
Yoruba go carry hunch back join k-leg for una, and una go wail betrayed again.

How your only opinion becomes Yoruba opinion, I don't understand. It is very clear you are not a Yoruba. Even if you are, it means you are an harden supporters of this fail government. I want to ask you a question: How many Yoruba, I mean notable Yoruba have you heard condemning south east since the beginning of what is happening there started. Please learn to mind your business. We have enough issue already in Yoruba land. Let's mind to face it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.