Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. (64547 Views)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / #EndSARS: See What Davido Posted About Buhari That Can Put Him In Trouble (See h / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Cnach: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

The person who wrote this about her niece because I'm sure it has to be a woman, is a very big fool, why didn't you Write this when she was alive so that she can respond to your stupidity.

You just want to gain publicity and fame off her death, the girl had kidney disease it's a very normal thing.

Poverty and religious brainwash has made us see asthma, high blood pressure, sickle cell, fibroid, malaria, typhoid, stroke and more which are regular normal sickness as spiritual attacks and you think only evil people die.

Why do you people reason like fowl? Go to hospital for regular check ups you won't go, Ada Jesus had been treating kidney problem for more than 5 years before she even became famous, infact she did most of what she did to get money for her dialysis. She was sick before she even knew odumeje.

If I die after typing this you fools will say it is because of what I typed I died. You people are goats. Your education is a waste. Death is just as normal as birth, good people die, bad people also die, death is not punishment for evil or reward for good deeds.

I will die, you reading this will also eventually die no matter how long it takes none of us will live for ever.

But religion has turned your brain upside down that if someone you think is a bad man or infidel dies you rejoice like Pantami you say God has punished him.
But if someone you think is a good man dies you say God has called him. My brother all die na die.

I refuse to believe she was a bad person or she did evil simply because she died young from an illness she has been battling with for many years. After all it is you guys who say good people die young.

By the way I'm not a woman, I'm not Igbo, I'm not even a fan of Ada Jesus I only heard of her a day or two before her death and actually got to know of her and her case after her death.
believe me in ur 30s u cannot b in Abuja and explain the symptoms of ur sick mother in Lagos than the 20s relative with her there in Lagos. education doesn't play every role if not it would have cut spiritualism.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by boxypane(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:
The bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool. smiley

Oga Pastor, MA God send you this one?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Peppysco: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Is this the Response to my Summation
?

Ohhhh, your summation. Trying to dodge a question you have no answer to.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by PWGLTD(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:
The bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool. smiley

What is the basis for peace with God?

Both you and the odumeje are misrepresenting God!

Jesus is the one that has brought peace btw God and Man, and Jesus is God so God actually made peace with Man not the other way round please...

Salvation can be received even at your last breathe my dear... the man on the cross with Jesus who did he confess to?
Who did he restitute to?
Where did karma affect him?

There's gross ignorance in the body of Christ!

Salvation is simply by faith in the finished work of CHRIST!
No addition no subtraction!

"He that BELIEVES has passed from death to life, he shall no longer come into condemnation..."

Fear cannot save anyone but Faith in CHRIST?

So anyone that is not preaching the message of his death burial and resurrection is preaching another gospel, which cannot save!
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Blakpot: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
dapsoneh:
This one is chasing clout. Someone died of complications of kidney failure and stroke, u are talking about the forces of darkness... Mtcheew

Dude not a random person, he knows her better than any of us here.

The "forces of darkness" i think he was referring to the ppl she associated herself with.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by pek(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
So what's the essence of his write up? Is Ada Jesus going to read that to change her ways?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by duduade: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
At 2015...

And she died at 22

It's well
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by fineberry(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why is she so popular?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by ogbu80(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
sotall:

The thief on the cross gave his life to Jesus at the last minute and he made it.
A story you were told, were you there? the answer is NO, but I get it you believe with faith grin
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by ThinkSmarter: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

The person who wrote this about her niece because I'm sure it has to be a woman, is a very big fool, why didn't you Write this when she was alive so that she can respond to your stupidity.

You just want to gain publicity and fame off her death, the girl had kidney disease it's a very normal thing.

Poverty and religious brainwash has made us see asthma, high blood pressure, sickle cell, fibroid, malaria, typhoid, stroke and more which are regular normal sickness as spiritual attacks and you think only evil people die.

Why do you people reason like fowl? Go to hospital for regular check ups you won't go, Ada Jesus had been treating kidney problem for more than 5 years before she even became famous, infact she did most of what she did to get money for her dialysis. She was sick before she even knew odumeje.

If I die after typing this you fools will say it is because of what I typed I died. You people are goats. Your education is a waste. Death is just as normal as birth, good people die, bad people also die, death is not punishment for evil or reward for good deeds.

I will die, you reading this will also eventually die no matter how long it takes none of us will live for ever.

But religion has turned your brain upside down that if someone you think is a bad man or infidel dies you rejoice like Pantami you say God has punished him.
But if someone you think is a good man dies you say God has called him. My brother all die na die.

I refuse to believe she was a bad person or she did evil simply because she died young from an illness she has been battling with for many years. After all it is you guys who say good people die young.

By the way I'm not a woman, I'm not Igbo, I'm not even a fan of Ada Jesus I only heard of her a day or two before her death and actually got to know of her and her case after her death.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by mrkings84(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Absolutely and Comprehensively Wrong!
You Do not know nor Understand the Mercies of GOD!
As long as there is Life! There is a Chance for Mercy and Forgiveness!
Mercy Expires at Death..
Once Death falls, it is Over..

You are 100% right on this.
Do u remember the thief on the cross that was to die along side the other thief?
What could be more of a last minute then that?
But he encountered God (Jesue Christ right on the cross and he was saved)

Don't wait till last minute though B4 Making peace with your maker cos u may never be as lucky as the dying thief.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

Tell that to the thieve who died next to Jesus. All his life he was a criminal until the last minute he asked Jesus to remember him in his paradise.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Wiseonetemmy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Mercy Expires at Death..

The truth is nobody really knows these things, we are all just speculating and hoping our point of view or school of thought is the right one. Bottom line is nobody really knows.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

So God killed her? So, the thief at the right hand won't truly make heaven as promised by Jesus? I believe God is Good and he will strike accordingly. He will show himself pretty soon.

Keep it up
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Inspiration007: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

You don forget that thief for calvary?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by ucee1212(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

You have just said it all. Nothing but the truth. We have been blinded by religion.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Hotguy27: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

God bless you.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Opengates(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
ojun50:

Na which bible you dey read

Na Karma Bible he dey read
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Banter1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

With him EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Mercy Expires at Death..

BIG LIES BRO.
GOD CAN NEVER BE SOO DOOMMY.
GOD CAN FORGIVE EVERY OF UR SIN ONLY IF U GAT THE CHANCE TO TRULY SHOW THE WORK OF UR REPENTANCE.

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
ojun50:
Na which bible you dey read

WHY DID GOD SAY FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS AS GOOD AA NOTHING ?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by divineappo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

u better get out of here, with ur demonic and satanic opinion

Only God knows the kind of church u attend self
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Maobichek: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

Two condemned criminals died with Jesus on the cross, with all boldness, I tell you that the one Jesus promised to be with in paradise can't be in hell despite his sin.

God is not a man and He can't reason like a man.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Is obvious she lived on a fast lane. Rest in peace to her.

READ WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU POSTED. IT MIGHT GIVE YOU SOME ATOM OF SENSE
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by onitshaman: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kulikuli abi wetin be your name,,if you accept Jesus on/in the dying minute,you'll go to heaven.don't mislead people,i know you are anti christian.so repent![quote author=Kukukillus post=101082362]e bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma
Kulikuli abi wetin be your name,,if you accept Jesus on/in the dying minute,you'll go to heaven.don't mislead people,i know you are anti christian.so repent!
[quote author=Kukukillus post=101082362]The bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool. smiley
Kulikuli abi wetin be your name,,if you accept Jesus o
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Lilphat: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Meringe(m): 12:37am On Apr 25, 2021
She did drugs.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Phew. Someone had to say it.
Thanks
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by DonMekino(m): 5:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Kukukillus:

the robber on the cross with Jesus Christ did
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Solsix(m): 5:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Kukukillus:

What about the thief on the cross

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.