Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? (1934 Views)

Girls That Go After Married Men, You Need This Message / Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning / Where Hijabu Muslim Girls Go At Night Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by uchmane(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2007
[size=8pt]Why do girls go for married men? I find it so difficult to understand this. I am a married man myself and I have noticed girls make passes at me even when they know I'm married.
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by CrazyMan(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2007
There's nothing difficult to understand. It's no longer news again
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by Eiregirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
What about all the married men that make passes at girls This is not one sided.
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by Leilah(f): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2007
Women are just looking for someone to hook up with I think. Its in their nature to get attention from men whether they are married or not. Poverty also plays a big part in it.

@eiregal. yeah thats true but its not the topic. We all know that. We know what little thing gets out of control at the touch of a button but the fact still remains,

women just want someone to hook up with, they then fall in love way too quick hoping to get rid of wifey.
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by Eiregirl(f): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Leilah

Not all women!
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by angel101(f): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2007
It is convenient. No baggage, no drama grin
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by QUESHIQUE(f): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2007
MARRIED MEN ARE DEEMED AS "READY-MADE-MAN" THEY HAVE ONE THING THAT WOMEN

YEARN FOR " THRILL A LOAD OF MONEY". SOMETIMES WHERE THEIR WIVES FAIL,THEY

FULFILL.
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by denex: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2007
Yeah. Married Men are confirmed READY MADE. QUE'SHIQUE you made me unable to contribute to this thread cos you said it all.
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by iice(f): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2007
QUE`SHIQUE:

MARRIED MEN ARE DEEMED AS "READY-MADE-MAN" THEY HAVE ONE THING THAT WOMEN

YEARN FOR " THRILL A LOAD OF MONEY". SOMETIMES WHERE THEIR WIVES FAIL,THEY

FULFILL.

Word!
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by Galadriel(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2007
Are people not tired of all these mundane questions, "why do girls do this", why do girls do that"? Its tiring abeg, I wont be surprised when new threads start popping up on nairaland posted by guys asking all sorts of questions; why do girls run to jujumen to charm their powder", why do girls bath at night to trap men?", why do girls speak incantantions when they are cooking food for their boyfriends"? "why do gals use magical eyepencil on their eyes to trap men"? Its always about what girls of nowadays are doing for the benefit of men, talk about an exaggerated sense of self-importance!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Go After Married Men? by Janeesa: 3:34am On Jul 31, 2007
well why do married men go after other women?they look lustfully at other women when they know they should only be lookin at their wives like that,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks / Can't Believe This: Too Early To Marry At 25? / My Friend Stop Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.