Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning (7801 Views)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Rikidony(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Damm this is just like a trend now ourdays many girls are fond of doing this, now ma guys now chill out every morning In search of the biggest boobsy every morning,

So girls why this trend

Matured comment pls
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by seunlayi(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2014
what is ya buzz wit that, bera face front and mind your buzz less u fail into that pit
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by ejikeme(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by falcon01: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Which kind questionbe dis? Do you think they slept with th bra?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Enegod(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2014
who cares! they show we stare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Rikidony(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2014
seunlayi:
what is ya buzz wit that, bera face front and mind your buzz less u fail into that pit
I can see u have been womanwapering for a longtime grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Jazzlite: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Heya kpele so tension done dey your body die!

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Rikidony(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Enegod:
who cares! they show we stare undecided
Badest guy na the Koko be dat grin
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by marieolae(f): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Umm...

We don't sleep in our bra, so why should we wake up with it?

Its not a new trend, maybe puberty just hit you undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2014
I know that this Orijin wey you dey drink pass your brain.
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by holatin(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2014
When the thing daggles, it brought attention and gurls crave for attention d way I crave for bread and beans
Do you understand student ??
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Rikidony(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Jazzlite:
Heya kpele so tension done dey your body die!
Which tension undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Rikidony(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
I know that this Orijin wey you dey drink pass your brain.
I de mix am with alomo undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Islie: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2014
so u want them to be sleeping with their bras

when do u want those oranges, pawpaw and fruits to breathe
they need fresh air

is like asking a guy
why do u free ur package when u want to sleep
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by chibwike(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2014
This kind topic this early morning...Op free this girls na
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Research shows that moving around without bra makes the brest softer and firmer.
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by unibenstudent1(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2014
@ op ask ur sister for house?
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2014
I dnt sleep with bra,you dnt expect me to wake up with one....btw,itz alwaz lyk dat.
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Janeify(f): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2014
3cycle:
Research shows that moving around without bra makes the brest softer and firmer.
Did the research show also that when a girl removes the bra,she feels a kind of relief?

TO BE A GIRL/WOMAN IS NOT A DAY JOB

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by jemype(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2014
Hahahahaha. U harsh ooo.
marieolae:
Umm...

We don't sleep in our bra, so why should we wake up with it?

Its not a new trend, maybe puberty just hit you undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by joshbouy(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2014
many are mad but few are roaming.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Rikidony(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt sleep with bra,you dnt expect me to wake up with one....btw,itz alwaz lyk dat.
But atleast the tipsy should be covered............
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by luckybaddest(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
3cycle:
I trust you .....u will always be there
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by luckybaddest(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Rikidony:

But atleast the tipsy should be covered............
they need fresh air cos of some players taste it
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by MrCork: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Rikidony:
Damm this is just like a trend now ourdays many girls are fond of doing this, now ma guys now chill out every morning In search of the biggest boobsy every morning,

So girls why this trend

Matured comment pls

....see yor head like camel.....so u don't want to loooookat freee boobsi?

....bro I don't mean to sound rude how how loooong u been g@y?
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by ericessien24: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2014
haha only women with firm breast go out without bra oh, the ones that have witnessed everlasting rest ,slippers ,they sleep without bra and wake up with bra,magic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2014
OP, by "your guys" you mean you and your apparently jobless and obviously unemployed-unambitious friends

Get a job already! Smh for ya

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by ifex370(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by major466(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2014
They need fresh air to circulate the b**bs and make them fresher.
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by AfricanApple(f): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2014
I wish I can stop wearing bra all together. that thing is a prison sad

mind u its not a new trend, or dis u just hot puberty like Marie asked? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by Odunharry(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Mrning Obinoscopy , i seeth thou...

Na saturday match make u dey on a low key
Re: Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning by olashas(f): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor head like camel.....so u don't want to loooookat freee boobsi?

....bro I don't mean to sound rude how how loooong u been g@y?
angry
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check him out / Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. / The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.