Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? (2047 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Loveme23(f): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
why is it good lookin black guys are going for white girl? sad sad sad
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Spyker: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
So why don't you go white men if they soothe you. I don't see anything wrong in a man's choice but i can never date a white woman. They smell like onions and i can't stand it.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
My dear its a free world, or atleast thats what they tell us, they are allowed to do whatever they want to do. My only kwams with this is that some (not all) of these men are self hating coons who usually say "I prefer Becky to Lola or Ufuoma because she is white, white, white, has straight hair, is submissive( Tiger Woods wife disproved that claim and whopped his arse grin) and easy (not always the case).
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
Its a free world.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
Spyker:

So why don't you go white men if they soothe you. I don't see anything wrong in a man's choice but i can never date a white woman. They smell like onions and i can't stand it.

where do you hang out dude shocked
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Loveme23(f): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
@MrPrsdent Where do u think?
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2010
Loveme23:

@MrPrsdent  Where do u think?

probably at some sleazy sh.t-hole pub  grin
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Spyker: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
MrPrsdent:

where do you hang out dude shocked

Why do you wanna know, are you a mutallab, abeg free me jaree
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster
i doubt that "black guys going for white women" is hurting anybody.
its all down to choices and if someone feels that they want t date GREEN people then thats their choice and no one else's.
stick to your beliefs and be merry in your own life.
to each their own!
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
Spyker:

Why do you wanna know, are you a mutallab, abeg free me jaree

lol grin
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by SEFAGO(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
My dear its a free world, or atleast thats what they tell us, they are allowed to do whatever they want to do. My only kwams with this is that some (not all) of these men are self hating coons who usually say "I prefer Becky to Lola or Ufuoma because she is white, white, white, has straight hair, is submissive( Tiger Woods wife disproved that claim and whopped his arse Grin) and easy (not always the case).

Hmm, seems you have a problem
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hmm, seems you have a problem
From your past posts I think that sentiment is reserved for you smiley
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
Black guys are turning their backs on black women
But they can go sha after all they are the ugly ones
that go after white girls, you'll never see a goodlooking
man go for white girls
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Uche2nna(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

man go for white girls

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Racist alert grin
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by SEFAGO(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

man go for white girls

Ha you wish. Not even slightly true. Funny thing is that you know that.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

man go for white girls

so are you saying that only ugly black men turn to white women?! LOL
is it just me folks or there is a slight smell of RESENTMENT in the air?
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by chiogo(f): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
Oh not this kinda topic again!!

Sheesh, it's a free world, keep it moving.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
@mama gee
by the way:
IF ITS ONLY UGLY BLACK MEN THAT ARE GOING FOR THE WHITE WOMEN THEN WHY YOU (BLACK WOMEN) CARE OR HURTING ?! OR ARE YOU LOOKING TO DATE AN UGLY BLACK MAN? . . . . . . . .  ROTFLMAO
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by SEFAGO(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

From your past posts I think that sentiment is reserved for you smiley

I hope you did not mean the "c" word? Because if you said that to me in person, you would get the slap of your life. Lucky you have a lot of mouth online, but don't be stupid enough to think you would get away with that offline.

God sometimes I wish some people's dad decided to jerk off instead of banging their mothers the day the crazy people were born.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2010
^ I'm sure you don't wanna go to jail. undecided
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by cold(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
The problem is most of my 'dark skinned' sisters always come across as hostile & are always cocooned in their shells,while white chics, in spite of all d talk abt racism are more liberal, receptive & accommodatin.They understand the worth of a black man,i know frm xperience.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by SEFAGO(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

I hope you did not mean the "c" word? Because if you said that to me in person, you would get the slap of your life. Lucky you have a lot of mouth online, but don't be silly enough to think you would get away with that offline.

God sometimes I wish some people's dad decided to jerk off instead of  their mothers the day the crazy people were born.

LOL, I doubt I would go to jail for that. Anyways it would never happen, I usually don't encounter poor black girls except when they are cleaning or working for me.

African-American wannabe, man the next time this chick uses "coon" on me na that time she would be looking for trouble on NL. And she is talking of self-hate? Everything she says smells of resentment and I do know a lot of black girls have this inadequacy complex, but that doesn't really mean they should take it out on random people online.

Wetin I do? I make fun of Nigerian girls, but I dont remember explicitly comparing them to women of other african countries not to talk of other races.

I could if I want too, and infact, I can do ten times worse than these guys- I have statistics, forums and a lot of info. But I do know the sociological implication.

I only tease Nigerian women for fun- I really dont mean 95% of it.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
@op
White girls are also humans so I see nothing wrong with it cheesy
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by bluespice(f): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i doubt that "black guys going for white women" is hurting anybody.
its all down to choices and if someone feels that they want t date GREEN people then thats their choice and no one else's.
stick to your beliefs and be merry in your own life.
to each their own!
ditto
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by chiogo(f): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, I doubt I would go to jail for that. Anyways it would never happen, I usually don't encounter poor black girls except when they are cleaning or working for me.

African-American wannabe, man the next time this chick uses "coon" on me na that time she would be looking for trouble on NL. And she is talking of self-hate? Everything she says smells of resentment and I do know a lot of black girls have this inadequacy complex, but that doesn't really mean they should take it out on random people online.

Wetin I do? I make fun of Nigerian girls, but I dont remember explicitly comparing them to women of other african countries not to talk of other races.

I could if I want too, and infact, I can do ten times worse than these guys- I have statistics, forums and a lot of info. But I do know the sociological implication.

I only tease Nigerian women for fun- I really dont mean 95% of it.
She never called you a coon, she was referring to black dudes who fancy white girls but instead of just attributing it to preferences, they denigrate black women by saying stuff like, "white girls have straight hair and don't wear weave like black girls, they're submissive/easy", etc. Why can't they just prefer white girls and leave it at that? tongue

Anyway, I think she used "coon" in a funny way not being racist, same way she says "nugor". So funny!! grin
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by eldee(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
Y'all need to stop being racist.
White women are women too, so are Asian women, and Latinas . . .
Unlike y'all black guys aren't confined by racial predjudices.

Ebonyeyes:

My dear its a free world, or atleast thats what they tell us, they are allowed to do whatever they want to do. My only kwams with this is that some (not all) of these men are self hating coons who usually say "I prefer Becky to Lola or Ufuoma because she is white, white, white, has straight hair, is submissive( Tiger Woods wife disproved that claim and whopped his arse grin) and easy (not always the case).
You contradicted yourself in that exact post.
If he likes her because she's submissive, then it's a preference NOT self-hating.

Tiger Woods' wfe cannot be used as a case study, he cheated on her with three different women.
There are allegations that there were many more, any woman would react like that.
You're using an extreme case.

mama-gee:

man go for white girls
Tiger Woods, Seal, Taye Diggs, Kobe Bryant, Cuba Gooding Jr, do you want me to go on??
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by SEFAGO(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
chiogo:

She never called you a coon, she was referring to black dudes who fancy white girls but instead of just attributing it to preferences, they denigrate black women by saying stuff like, "white girls have straight hair and don't wear weave like black girls, they're submissive/easy", etc. Why can't they just prefer white girls and leave it at that?  tongue

Anyway, I think she used "coon" in a funny way not being racist, same way she says "nugor". So funny!!  grin

Well she should deal with it. She uses coon too much in all her posts. I have so many friends (especially biracial) who tell me they don't date black girls or that this girl is "dark" and I deal with it. I don't agree with them, but i don't consider them "coons" undecided

Why can't they just prefer white girls and leave it at that?  

Thats quite a silly question- think over it.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by bluespice(f): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2010
i honestly think we need to lay off the prejudices against inter-racial relationships
i mean aren't most of y'all the great love campaigners?
aren't most of you the same ones to walk the ends of the earth in the search of "the one"?
why then do you want to rain on the parade of those that have found love, comfort and satisfaction in another person who just so happens to be of a different skin color (or race as the politically correct term is)?
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by chiogo(f): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Well she should deal with it. She uses coon too much in all her posts. I have so many friends (especially biracial) who tell me they don't date black girls or that this girl is "dark" and I deal with it. I don't agree with them, but i don't consider them "coons" undecided
LMFAO!! Why are you people vexing because she said coon? Black guys use the N-word to refer to themselves and their buddies all the time, I don't see anybody complaining. And don't tell me it's different. If she's black(which she is), then she's obviously not racist, right?

SEFAGO:

Thats quite a silly question- think over it.
Nope, it's really not. Ponder on that.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by SEFAGO(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
chiogo:

LMFAO!! Why are you people vexing because she said coon? Black guys use the N-word to refer to themselves and their buddies all the time, I don't see anybody complaining. And don't tell me it's different. If she's black(which she is), then she's obviously not racist, right?

Well I don't, a lot of my friends don't. Anyways I do agree some ghetto people use it. I apologize I did not know ebonyeyes was a ghetto chick. My bad.

Sorry for the assumption.
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by bluespice(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
chiogo:

actually, im not trying to get into this argument, but coon is a pretty intense word for anyone to use, more so a black person against another black
that said, there are self hating racists (they hate their race so much and would identify as another race were it possible)
Re: Black Guys Why U Hurtin Black Ladies? by H2O2: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
Immediately subscribing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smart Guy Dump Girl / You Unmarried Fools / What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.