Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) (51761 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / โ€œI Got 6 Packs And 6 Carsโ€ โ€“ Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dope

Contact me for Foodstuffs from North.
Checkout my signature cool
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ibehvictor24:
Jude Okoye Shows Off His Expensive Cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG-Gqgynrow

He has put in a lot of work.

And made a lot of sacrifices to bring Psquare to the world.

But he needs to do more to bring his brothers together.

Everything is not about making money.

Family is important too.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by netflicks(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
If to say country beta this suppose to be normal life.... we go live for fine house chop goat on top no be chicken.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by asatemple(f): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chop life
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
netflicks:
If to say country beta this suppose to be normal life.... we go live for fine house chop goat on top no be chicken.. undecided
wetin do chicken sir
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

He has put in a lot of work.
And made a lot of sacrifices to bring Psquare to the world.
But he needs to do more to bring his brothers together.
Everything is not about making money.
Family is important too.
Relax buddy
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by netflicks(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tonyx5:

wetin do chicken sir

Chicken popular pass goat sir...
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Odogwu, enjoy abeg, we know how much effort you put in to rescue that Efulefu in the hands of that Evil Lola.

you are just pained because Peter Refused to marry from that ur poor, wretched and leper colony you called family

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
tolexy007:

you are just pained because the Peter Refused to marry from that ur poor, wretched and leper colony you called family
You can actually say this without crying... grin

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by goffy2k: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dispatch rider needed in lagos. Contact goffy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love

With ur dirty room and half baked doggey style pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
netflicks:

Chicken popular pass goat sir...
Doesn't reduce the quality na lol

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love
.... No ! The kind of ATM you love grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mohamaxx:
Money dey this music ooo

But it is shared only among a few big players in the industry.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by unamamatoto: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
show off
ode... No go let hate kill you ontop over used toto... shapeless thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by uniquetechng: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:
He mostly looks innocent from the P square feuds.
But I can see this guy was milking his brothers dry in the name of being their manager..
Perhaps the main reason Peter left the group..

but what do I know,they say he is into real estate cheesy
He made them what they are today, he produced all their best hits and directed their best videos, so where is the "milking" part coming from
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by amstardi: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
All of them are still living inside one house
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Draslo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love

Ole
Ole.

The two have different meanings but describe most of you women these days. Just ask any Yoruba person for interpretation
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Greystone: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love
You and that your average size yansh. you think a man who is financially stable will come and marry you? no go work o. before you are entitled to marry a wealthy guy you must contribute to what he has achieve. attractive body alone does not attract a reasonable man unless he just want to sleep with you and dump you. he may retain you if you are useful. for now na guys way dey struggle fit you. start with guys from the root. 20k or 10k per night will do you no good. start from level 1 with him. that your yansh you are sampling is it a public property or private? ABI na advert you dey do?
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by lathrowinger: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Odogwu, enjoy abeg, we know how much effort you put in to rescue that Efulefu in the hands of that Evil Lola.

Sense far from you. Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by SweetVibe: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin
paulolee:
see as baba fresh n soft n its nice seeing different sizes n brands of his machines..
him don hustle enough for them n him suppose show off, na dis kain life all man suppose taste...even if you no get this money, jus try know one person wey get money..
remember my guy kazim dt year wey broke die until him enter ghana go hustle..
him.come bk after 3 months n e life don change...my gee don soft n fresh pass tomatoes n even give him guys 300k each to start ur business but give me 100k based on say I say I wan finish skul...
dt bar really go far n ever since den, d full street start to de call am baba kazz n even de respect him famz as he don base for Germany..
baba kazz I no kno wetin u bin go run for ghana n wetin u de currently do for Germany bt DM NO GO CATCH U..
you funny die
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Minesbetter(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
God i refused to be poor

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
YOU'RE DISPLAY FOR THEM OLOSHO TO TRACK YOU ______BECAUSE NIGERIAN WOMEN BEGIN TO GET SENSE AT ALL COST _____OLOSHO HAVE NO VALUE THAN TO DAMAGE YOU PHYSICALLY !!!!
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:
He mostly looks innocent from the P square feuds.
But I can see this guy was milking his brothers dry in the name of being their manager..
Perhaps the main reason Peter left the group..

but what do I know,they say he is into real estate cheesy

He was the one doing all the background work and negotiating all their business contracts.

Was he supposed to do it for free?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
nice cars. mmbm
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
DRWUCH:

Thank God all ur brothers re broke...dey can't even produce common cowbell milk to milkout...mumu...

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love
just like you fathe.r have half of those cars n house
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Sorry na your case... You know better than the efulefu? grin

Wetin consign you. Abi you be his twin brother? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Enjoy it's not easy. Because of you no one can owe Psquare & you increased their booking fees because you knew their value.

Congrats enjoy you worked for it
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

He was the one doing all the background work and negotiating all their business contracts.

Was he supposed to do it for free?

Yes he was
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
dalass:

Sorry na your case... You know better than the efulefu? grin

Wetin consign you. Abi you be his twin brother? undecided
It will do you good to keep your distance....

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno: I Canโ€™t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.