Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) (51762 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love
Ofcus undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by lastchild: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
family is everything
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
DRWUCH:

Thank God all ur brothers re broke...dey can't even produce common cowbell milk to milkout...mumu...

Mugu before you start ranting the young man said his mind or is it that you didn't understand the English
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by YorubaLord: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingthreat:
Cause of PSquare Breakup in order of relevance.

1. Lola
2. Jude
3. Greed
4. Tribalism
5. Unforgiveness
6. Peter
7. Paul

You forgot to include NIGERIA!
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
YorubaLord:

You forgot to include NIGERIA!

Lol
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:
He mostly looks innocent from the P square feuds.
But I can see this guy was milking his brothers dry in the name of being their manager..
Perhaps the main reason Peter left the group..

but what do I know,they say he is into real estate cheesy

Did they complain to you? Aren't they rich themselves? Do you know what it took him to nurture them to that level? Una too dey carry ppl matter for head sha.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
mbahdi:
Indeed life is unbalanced.some just accompany others come dis world.see life.4 executive expensive cars.why many have been saving for years just to buy golf car or Volkswagen,still there couldn't.oluwa make I no accompany my fellow man come this world.abeg locate me.amen

Oga quit the pity party and keep doing your thing. All you need to be happy in life is already inside you.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
isaacprinz:
may you be delivered from your bitterness, no be him put you for your current condition abeg leave am make e flaunt him money and wealth in peace, wahala no dey finish. 8 shocked
Sorry sir.

But can't recall you being Jude's spokes Man.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nothing overly fancy or expensive. I see a hummer, a 2015 Cls and an old looking g wagon. All of them are likely to have been bought as tokunbo. If he really has money he should be driving brand new range rover and Bentley like Linda.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2021
sevo:
One word....leech

grin

You apparently have zero knowledge about Psquare and Jude Engees Okoye.

This guy made Psquare!

He gave everything for their success and deserves all he has today.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Josywhyte: 1:58am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good choice my dear, but it would be nice if you and your likes stop hiding Prostitution under "I don't date broke boys"

Just state your price, they will pay if you're worth it.

This one choke o
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2021
Dis na like last showroom showoff...a sign of brokenness...
D guy dey prolly think of d one to sell first cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:27am On Apr 26, 2021
CheedyJ:

What if you’re not the kind of woman he loves?
Exactly. Tbh she just made her choice. Buh sometimes in life things we wish for are not things we get

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2021
outdated scraps
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by deeva2: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love

YOU SHUD ALSO TRY TO BE THE KIND OF WOMEN, MEN LOVE
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2021
But are you thinking and preparing for your life after this one? That is the most important because it will be forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.