Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) (51763 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / β€œI Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Mozegee: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
God purnish poverty
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:
He mostly looks innocent from the P square feuds.
But I can see this guy was milking his brothers dry in the name of being their manager..
Perhaps the main reason Peter left the group..

but what do I know,they say he is into real estate cheesy
he was responsible for funding and packaging them in the beginning. So make he no reap rewards for his investments After all if they were under a label an outsider go follow dem chop the money

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:
But I can see this guy was milking his brothers dry in the name of being their manager..

you go dey open your mouth talk rubbish. you know the work he was doing in the group? the person you are talking about is a producer, manager, director. go and ask how much managers of artiste collect from artistes...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
show off

Immaturity. We'll see how it ends.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by tophhero(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
cool
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
God please Bless my hustle
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
charlesucheh:
When Bandits come for ya Neck, if you like, tell them you don't have 30million. that's when they will carry your head and leave your body.

keep showing off G-wagon and hummer jeep.
may you be delivered from your bitterness, no be him put you for your current condition abeg leave am make e flaunt him money and wealth in peace, wahala no dey finish. 8 shocked
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by gwama: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love
I don't want this useless man oh. cool cool
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by fatherjesse(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Odogwu, enjoy abeg, we know how much effort you put in to rescue that Efulefu in the hands of that Evil Lola.

Lola fed them all, even him. Who can say same of you?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by hedonido: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
This one na typical Anambra man with akpuruka sense. See the old cars. All those cars no reach N40m. He'd rather spends heavy on properties, which is sensible in my candid opinion.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
fatherjesse:

Turn that cap to the right side of your head, you might be able to think properly.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Tcwork: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingthreat:
Cause of PSquare Breakup in order of relevance.

1. Lola
2. Jude
3. Greed
4. Tribalism
5. Unforgiveness
6. Peter
7. Paul

It's so easy to become an expert in others life
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by CapitalBank: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:

it is what happened, according to Peter said. Peter left cos him and the disrespect to his wife

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Odogwu, enjoy abeg, we know how much effort you put in to rescue that Efulefu in the hands of that Evil Lola.
Oyinem
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
tolexy007:

you are just pained because Peter Refused to marry from that ur poor, wretched and leper colony you called family

Eeeeeeyyyyy grin grin grin grin

All these for one small talkkkk...
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Cnach: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
mmm, Mr know all okoye...are u nt the 4th son of okoyes? rubbishes
U think is easy to bear rude characters from a younger one. rudeboy is not just bearing the name, from his tweets u must confirm it. U know what? Peter don't drink or smoke and that made his pains constant of which if the opara didn't take side it would have been resolved and u are here making tribal fight

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Cnach: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good choice my dear, but it would be nice if you and your likes stop hiding Prostitution under "I don't date broke boys"

Just state your price, they will pay if you're worth it.
U must be very wicked I swear.
shoo!!!
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by drkrest(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
mbahdi:
Indeed life is unbalanced.some just accompany others come dis world.see life.4 executive expensive cars.why many have been saving for years just to buy golf car or Volkswagen,still there couldn't.oluwa make I no accompany my fellow man come this world.abeg locate me.amen
So golf is different from Volkswagen
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:

tell us what make Lola evil and I'll apologized for calling Igbo out yesterday ?

tell Nairalander why Lola is evil?
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by BoverLY: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
The kind of men I love

U can still locate and implicate his wife. So u will marry him
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Jorge91: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ibehvictor24:
Jude Okoye Shows Off His Expensive Cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG-Gqgynrow

see the hummer wey mayd drive come Dey sleep on top carton.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
My mind is telling me Peter okoye the dancer will go broke very soon
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
If having all that money and still can't solve any problem on earth, he's useless, those cars are worthless liabilities.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lisakran:
Money is good.

Money that comes with love, peace and happiness

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Johwyze: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
oga dats hate speech,he chose his family over them na im make e dey pain u,bcx she is not igbo na im mk u dey tlk dix nonsense
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
fatherjesse:

Shut up.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by Lilphat: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
What does he do o
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tcwork:

It's so easy to become an expert in others life

I listened to their music. They made their family issues public. I gave my opinion. If that hurts you, you can go stuff your head in the nearest public latrine.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nice house.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
1 John 2:15--17 comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lisakran:
Money is good.

real gooood cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.