Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) (21431 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by MOBO999: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
There will be no end to this show of orchestrated and coordinated shame from Nigeria women to rub the name of our Great country Nigeria in the mud, just last week we reported the Suzanne Ibru dame in far away London, that stalked Manchester celebrity play boy come married man Rio Ferdinand and was even taken to court in England, well she will serve jail time, wont she.

Here again in far away Boston, America, another Shameless Nigeria women has further dragged our name on the mud, how long do we go on like this, she was set up by her Mexican lover, who tried to blackmail her and then took her unclothed picture in the hotel room and sent to some local newspaper in Boston, this was after she had paid the blackmail cash to the Mexican blackmailer and this Yoruba stroke Igbo lady was married.

Please see below for link to the case and also pictures.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asa-united/message/188
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by MOBO999: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
Please this is no witch hunt, we are all tired of reading bad news about Nigeria women, in Spain, Greece, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Togo, Benin, Cameroun, Sudan Nigeria women are nothing but prostitute in these countries, the situation is so so sad.
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
[size=18pt]IGNORE LADIES. PLEASE IGNORE.
[/size]
Mobo stop searching 4 scandalous women who happen to be Nigerian in your search engine.
Then u won't have to be upset.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by 808: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hmm, so this is what this lady is doing, i know this woman so well, na wa for Niger chick.
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by LAGOS1976: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
This is shameful and they all go to church.
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by 190: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
[size=38pt]ROTFLMFAO!![/size]

What are the Black women mobo keeps talking about  up to again!!
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by LAGOS1976: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
This thing Niger women are doing is very bad and this is the reason foreign men dont want anything to do with them.
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
somebody is cock ryding as usual.

Ladies continue to ignore but do know 808 and Lagos1976 are both Mobo.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by 190: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
^ story cheesy
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
MOBO999:

There will be no end to this show of orchestrated and coordinated shame from Nigeria women to rub the name of our Great country Nigeria in the mud, just last week we reported the Suzanne Ibru dame in far away London, that stalked Manchester celebrity play boy come married man Rio Ferdinand and was even taken to court in England, well she will serve jail time, wont she.

Here again in far away Boston, America, another Shameless Nigeria women has further dragged our name on the mud, how long do we go on like this, she was set up by her Mexican lover, who tried to blackmail her and then took her unclothed picture in the hotel room and sent to some local newspaper in Boston, this was after she had paid the blackmail cash to the Mexican blackmailer and this Yoruba stroke Igbo lady was married.

poor English command
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
aguiyi:

poor English command
Make we hear word abeg ,na you sabi.The day you tell the world you know that is the day you are manifesting your foolishness.prof
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Jackieugo(f): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
*yawns*
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Dsense(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
MOBO is here again grin grin . . . . .Please it's Friday let me spend it with happiness grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by DAY12(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Mobo,  where re d pix?

I'm sure Mzdarkskin is among grin
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Dsense(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
You must be Stewpid for that tacky assumption undecided
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
DAY11.:

@Mobo,  where re d pix?

I'm sure Mzdarkskin is among grin

angry angry

I go wooze you o!
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by DAY12(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
D-sense:

You must be Stewpid for that tacky assumption undecided

Oh D.senseless , your illness again??

I hope you have a good recovery this week. tongue
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by DAY12(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry

I go wooze you o!

Na wetin I do you?
sad
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Dsense(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
DAY11.:

Oh D.senseless , your illness again??

I hope you have a good recovery this week. tongue

Die 11,

You wish i'm senseless like you . . . .wHEN ARE YOU GONNA DIE SEF undecided
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by 190: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2011
Day11

How much would an 08 End.Of.Discussion cost  

** Last price **
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
DAY11.:

Na wetin I do you?
sad

you are a meanie head undecided cry
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by DAY12(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
D-sense:

Die 11,

You wish i'm senseless like you . . . .wHEN ARE YOU GONNA DIE SEF undecided

Die ke?

D-senseless, I thought we were cool, why you want me to die homie? shocked
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Dsense(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
D-Die 11,
I thought you were cool too ,why calling some1 sensible . . . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by DAY12(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
190:

Day11

How much would an 08 End.Of.Discussion cost  

** Last price **

^^^Please don't talk to me when u're nakeed. I beg u biko angry

D-sense:

D-Die 11,
I thought you were cool too ,why calling some1 sensible  . . . . . lipsrsealed undecided

Behave yaself hommie. angry
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
lol @ ppl threatening others in PINK and PURPLE font grin grin
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by 190: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2011

DAY11

dang man, what u talking about,

i saw your thread on the auto section, kant trust some peeps xcept maybe u

wats your #  angry angry
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Dsense(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
DAY11.:

^^^Please don't talk to me when u're nakeed. I beg u biko angry

Behave yaself hommie. angry

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Pennywise(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
Married? Single? Women cheat as a matter of course in America. Nobody went to jail in God's own country for cheating
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by DAY12(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
190:

DAY11

dang man, what u talking about,

i saw your thread on the auto section, kant trust some peeps xcept maybe u

wats your #  angry angry

@Ninetee's, please check ma profile and stop striping me nakeed in public. can't u get it
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by 190: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
DAY11.:

@Ninetee's, please check ma profile and stop striping me nakeed in public. can't u get it

ROTFL,

I have checked dude, ok i get it grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by muyoto: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
couldn,t see the pix angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
MOBO999:

The only one dragging anyone or anything through mud is you. There are good Nigerians in the news, and they're in abundance, but you use 99% of your time looking for the few embarrassments. Pat yourself for back o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) / 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.