Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake (53866 Views)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by RPG2020(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nice � job guys we are proud of you

My opinion they need improve their english because very soon see you guys in America for interviews
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by jackkyjohn: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:
Geniuses. Really talented kids.
They're in the wrong country unfortunately.
they aren't.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Unrated900(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dalil8:

I tell you
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by superjab247: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
Each of these boys would be millionaires by now, featuring in great franchise like game of thrones and even having their own franchise like the series called stranger things but it's so unfortunate that they were born in Nigeria.
Imagine the level of success Ikorodu boys and kids like Emmanuella would have attained if they are in USA or Europe.
Imagine if Mi was a rapper in USA.
Imagine if Burna boy was an America singer.
Imagine if mercy Johnson was an America actress or an European actress.
Imagine of the famous square were an America singer and dancer.

Take a look at Anthony Joshua then go back to my questions and there you have my answer.
I would become an American singer like Sean Paul soon cool
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
Each of these boys would be millionaires by now, featuring in great franchise like game of thrones and even having their own franchise like the series called stranger things but it's so unfortunate that they were born in Nigeria.
Imagine the level of success Ikorodu boys and kids like Emmanuella would have attained if they are in USA or Europe.

Take a look at Anthony Joshua then go back to my questions and there you have my answer.

Sense dey like vein in yo body
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Casper21:

I don't think the movie is on YouTube, but it's very interesting. It's a remake of the previous justice league that involved flash, wonder woman, aquaman &cyborg

I don't know if you know this but it's really not a "REMAKE" the movie was supposed to come out in 2017 but Mr. Snyder had to retire to deal with his daughter Autumn Snyder death but Warner Bros couldn't wait for him to mourn his daughter so they hired Joss Whendon to complete Snyder's vision which really ruined the Movie... After lots of hashtags and petitions from fans WB allowed Zack to finish his dream... And that movie is no doubt a Masterpiece.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by invinzible1: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pls dont forget illuminati

What happened to Illuminati.
Don't be ignorant, go and study what they stand for. Even if what you are thinking they are doing is true, people they attract are highly intelligent and gifted people.

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by lolu2019: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
too bad, they are from the most useless country in the world.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by KingMack(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Someone should please help with a link I can use in downloading the movie
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Nickymezor(f): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wow,they are really gud
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Awoo88: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

Emmanuella is already making it ooo. u know how much that small girl dey make per week for youtube?
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by maasoap(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

I don't even understand what you guys normally think of running your country down before making any point! They're still in Nigeria and progressing everyday. These are the same boys which many people couldn't even understand their acts.

And somehow believed or convinced yourself that every talented person in USA made it to the top or became a god?
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by bernard1000001(m): 12:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Army of the dead hmmm pls z d movie interesting?

sound like a series " Game of thrones"
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Tolarnizzy116(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2021
Dalil8:

fortunately,At least they can make the wrong country proud...lets be optimistic at times it do helps a lot!!
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by vioment: 5:49am On Apr 26, 2021
They are creative. Very creative.
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Pweetyccee(f): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2021
bernard1000001:

sound like a series " Game of thrones"
Game of thrones hmmm I don't really know about that
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Pweetyccee(f): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Not out yet...
okay thank
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Fantazy(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Dalil8:

They are not in the wrong country! Stop making a mess of what you have!
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Alamu303: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2021
Intersting���
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by bernard1000001(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Game of thrones hmmm I don't really know about that

what da f!! you are telling me you dont know about the series game of thrones...GOT is the most watched series in the world in 2019 when the final season was released...you have got to watch it my lady...and thank me larer
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Pweetyccee(f): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Have watch it already
Season 8 was so interesting
bernard1000001:

what da f!! you are telling me you dont know about the series game of thrones...GOT is the most watched series in the world in 2019 when the final season was released...you have got to watch it my lady...and thank me larer

1 Like

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Ayobami7(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2021
wow
Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Casper21: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hanks0000:

I don't know if you know this but it's really not a "REMAKE" the movie was supposed to come out in 2017 but Mr. Snyder had to retire to deal with his daughter Autumn Snyder death but Warner Bros couldn't wait for him to mourn his daughter so they hired Joss Whendon to complete Snyder's vision which really ruined the Movie... After lots of hashtags and petitions from fans WB allowed Zack to finish his dream... And that movie is no doubt a Masterpiece.

Wow didn't know that. But for a fact Zack Snyder is really a wonderful director. All his movies are dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake by Nobody: 10:00am On May 09, 2021
Casper21:

Wow didn't know that. But for a fact Zack Snyder is really a wonderful director. All his movies are dope

I know right..... His movies are always ahead of time.. He's a goat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.