Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC (38892 Views)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by emmnprince(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=101139107][/quote]

You say Isa Pantami past statements a propaganda! Even Pantami and those in the Presidency who are standing by him never denied it. They plead for forgiveness and mercy! I heard he has repented! Has he truly repented? You're here looking for proof from me. Issokay!

In my previous comments I said they have their flaws and are not 100% correct! What they did wasn't correct and some of their prayer points are not properly said. They should be condemned for it! But I made you to see something clear from their statements:

1. Their prayer points is not carried out in a physical manner in the form of sending people to kill or maim Muslims. They leave it to God to answer and God do as He pleases with their prayers.

2. Christians and those who are not sincere with their faith don't have the mindset to physically kill or maim their fellow man it is not Jesus, their Master's, way and He never instructed them to do so, but the opposite is Islam and her ardent followers who are guided by the Qur'an to do so. This we have seen played out in the world. Except you don't want to kiss the truth. Mind you, the Qur'an and writings of Islamic scholars and leaders of Old has quotations to support their cause.

You're still silent about the reckless killings perpetrated by these terror group under the banner of Islam in which some will shout “Allahu Akbar” before they spill blood through slaughtering or . . . This you have kept mute.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
emmnprince:

You say Isa Pantami past statements a propaganda! Even Pantami and those in the Presidency who are standing by him never denied it. They plead for forgiveness and mercy! I heard he has repented! Has he truly repented? You're here looking for proof from me. Issokay!
hypocrisy stinks. Do you speak Hausa?. If you don't, how do you confirm veracity of his statements?. And if he "repented" then why are you people still at his throat as if he snatched your wives?.

This is his audio

https://www.facebook.com/422973705297097/posts/638115210449611/?sfnsn=wa

Hausas who understood him commented below

In my previous comments I said they have their flaws and are not 100% correct! What they did wasn't correct and some of their prayer points are not properly said. They should be condemned for it! But I made you to see something clear from their statements:
no no no honey.... Their so called prayers were hate speeches against Muslims and Islam unprovoked. They started the attrocities and North wrote their own manifesto in 2010 response. See how long it took since 1994-2010 before North wrote theirs, that was posted on this platform few days ago?. It shows you people are the aggressors. You can't just say "that has to be condemned as well". This is rubbish

1. Their prayer points is not carried out in a physical manner in the form of sending people to kill or maim Muslims. They leave it to God to answer and God do as He pleases with their prayers.
Alabosi ni e. Did Isa Pantami's alleged statements also translate to physical violence?. Yet you all came out like roaches all over the internet asking for his neck. What exactly is the difference btw CAN and Pantami's statements?. None

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
2. Christians and those who are not sincere with their faith don't have the mindset to physically kill or maim their fellow man it is not Jesus, their Master's, way and He never instructed them to do so, but the opposite is Islam and her ardent followers who are guided by the Qur'an to do so. This we have seen played out in the world. Except you don't want to kiss the truth. Mind you, the Qur'an and writings of Islamic scholars and leaders of Old has quotations to support their cause.
and you think I needed your sermons?. And these are what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPorlAAkcg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1389036078130903&id=100010735713607&sfnsn=mo

You're still silent about the reckless killings perpetrated by these terror group under the banner of Islam in which some will shout “Allahu Akbar” before they spill blood through slaughtering or . . . This you have kept mute.

"Allah Akbar" is the easiest phytas anyone can say and you just said it too. Does it make you muslim?. No. So are those people too.

More comments on Pantami audio

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by emmnprince(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Empiree:

Let’s allow this matter to rest.

No matter how you try to defend this man whose ideologies and statements indicted him, the fact still remains;

• his extremist religious views has landed him where he is, and shouldn't have been appointed into a sensitive position he is if not for sentiments.

• he's under the terrorist watchlist of UK. The reasons best known to you and concerned Nigerians.

• the ruthless killings of these terrorist groups under the banner of Islam is glaring. Except you want to remain a hypocrite!
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
emmnprince:

Let’s allow this matter to rest.
wahala ro mi lori gaaan ni angry

No matter how you try to defend this man whose ideologies and statements indicted him, the fact still remains;
Federal govt indicted him or you and media?.

• his extremist religious views has landed him where he is, and shouldn't have been appointed into a sensitive position he is if not for sentiments.
Normally I would support and welcome his resignation. This is the standard protocol should there be accusations against any govt officials. But what I seen is media trials and attacks on on Muslims and Islam on social media. This is the reason some Muslims would take back seat.

• he's under the terrorist watchlist of UK. The reasons best known to you and concerned Nigerians.
I have no record of this. NL is my source of info and I didn't read anything like that.

• the ruthless killings of these terrorist groups under the banner of Islam is glaring. Except you want to remain a hypocrite!
Islam is free from all this. So why I'm I hypocrite?. When GWB invaded Iraq and killed millions of Muslims with support of Baptist Church and they said:

✓ "God sent George Bush to go to Iraq to give them evangelism."

✓ "Our God is better than their (Iraqi) God".

✓ "Their God is evil but our God is loving"

These are statements from evangelical Christians aired on mainstream media that caused outcries in the country suggesting it was RELIGIOUS war. So pastors represented your religion?. Just be truthful. But thank God those crazy evangelists have died (Jerry Falwell etc) and some are now old men and sick with stroke and cancer.

This is the recompense of their evil

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by bencarson007(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
drakeli:

I can’t believe it that Buhari can sacrifice the integrity of the whole country and millions of Nigerian in the global community to save the ass of an individual Patami. How will other countries respect Nigeria

If you ask me bros, na who I go ask
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by balingaonline(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Alright boss. Hope u no be Fulani sha?
Fula what? I'm a Yoruba from Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Seun:

I also believe that Islam can grow and mature, but it will not be as easy as it was for Christianity because of one crucial difference between Christianity and Islam: the founders and first believers of Christianity were pacifists, but the founders and first believers of Islam were warriors. This makes It easy to use the Bible to convince people to be peaceful, but it’s more difficult to use the Quran and Hadith to convince a Muslim to be peaceful. More difficult, but absolutely necessary.

God....You're always trying to sound like a political correct cvckhold... probably because you think your political views may affect your earnings from the dumpster called nairaland....reason why we have to make a declaration before we comment on Islamic threads....how much of a fvcker can you be.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2021
teemy:

Those teachers must have been a unique breed. Lol cheesy

One thing parents should know is that once you are caught lying, all your words would thereafter have to pass through a sieve before the child trusts it as trust would have been lost.

As for the naming thing, seems a lot of religions do that name thing in hope of making conversions. In Saudi, a Joseph has lower chances of opportunities compared to a Yusuf. The same way a missionary school might want to do the same within its walls. (We all know Muslims will have a bias with education from a Christian western nation and as such the Christians would mostly be educated first during our parents' era). I don't believe Muslims were 'deprived' of education as they could easily have started Muslim mission schools as well and we can see that happening now. It would be similar to the Islamic banking of Jaiz bank and incorrect for Christians to say they were being deprived of loans when due to bias they didn't even approach the bank in the first place.

A lot of mistrust exists here and there and we can keep at it for as long as we wish it continues. Politicians made us realize we are us, and they are them. If we don't break off a lot of our mentality from what religious piece has been used to divide us, we will wallow in it, our children will and so will our world. Guess it will be a better place then?

@ PervertProphet "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" - Wayne Dyer

@Temy

PervertProphet for me speaks the truth.

Everyone inclusive of Muslims are currently on Baba Ijesha's neck as regards defiling little girls but crazy thing is that these Muslims venerate a fifty years plus mentally unstable man who defiled little girls still playing with dolls. They go as far as comparing this crazy Pedophile to someone like Jesus.

Jesus and Muhammad are the two with the most influence in this present world and if temy is comfortable with the legacy of this man who pales in comparison to Jesus then I take it you are a very dirty Person whose sense of morality is deeply eroded. If you can't sense the deviancy of Muhammad and you are working so hard to throw some light on the dark evil life of Muhammad. I am not shocked. At least sick individuals like Empiree already considered this sick Muhammad as some "good fellow" while they hypocritically blast Baba Ijesha.

Quick question. If Jesus Christ and Muhammad both visited your house. Which of them will you be comfortable with leaving your six(6)year old daughter or niece with

See one of Empiree's Mentor. A sick Raisin Head as Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad referred to blacks.

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 9:42am On May 01, 2021
Empiree:
and you think I needed your sermons?. And these are what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPorlAAkcg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1389036078130903&id=100010735713607&sfnsn=mo

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=152043643523782

Empiree Mentor. Another Sick Raisin Head as Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad will refer to you.

"Allah Akbar" is the easiest phytas anyone can say and you just said it too. Does it make you muslim?. No. So are those people too.

More comments on Pantami audio
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

@Temy

PervertProphet for me speaks the truth.

Everyone inclusive of Muslims are currently on Baba Ijesha's neck as regards defiling little girls but crazy thing is that these Muslims venerate a fifty years plus mentally unstable man who defiled little girls still playing with dolls. They go as far as comparing this crazy Pedophile to someone like Jesus.

Jesus and Muhammad are the two with the most influence in this present world and if temy is comfortable with the legacy of this man who pales in comparison to Jesus then I take it you are a very dirty Person whose sense of morality is deeply eroded. If you can't sense the deviancy of Muhammad and you are working so hard to throw some light on the dark evil life of Muhammad. I am not shocked. At least sick individuals like Empiree already considered this sick Muhammad as some "good fellow" while they hypocritically blast Baba Ijesha.

Quick question. If Jesus Christ and Muhammad both visited your house. Which of them will you be comfortable with leaving your six(6)year old daughter or niece with

See one of Empiree's Mentor. A sick Raisin Head as Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad referred to blacks.

While in the quest of maintaining morals or a safe environment, we should be careful of branding innocents with the same name as evil men.

A while ago, the Germans were the evil of the world. Today, every advanced nation associates with them. That is war for you. However, it would be wrong to have the current set of germans pay for the crimes of their forebears especially when they were not born when those crimes were committed.

My point is that while evil men do evil things, it would be wrong to label those who are linked with them as evil by association just when they have not displayed mentioned. Else, every relative of those in prisons should be excommunicated as well. It would be wrong to do that.

Evil man --- evil deeds
Good man --- good deeds

Good man friend of Evil man != Evil man

Good and Evil people abound on all sides of any divide we use. Treat each individual based on how he is.

Cheers
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 10:05am On May 01, 2021
teemy:

[s]While in the quest of maintaining morals or a safe environment, we should be careful of branding innocents with the same name as evil men.

A while ago, the Germans were the evil of the world. Today, every advanced nation associates with them. That is war for you. However, it would be wrong to have the current set of germans pay for the crimes of their forebears especially when they were not born when those crimes were committed.

My point is that while evil men do evil things, it would be wrong to label those who are linked with them as evil by association just when they have not displayed mentioned. Else, every relative of those in prisons should be excommunicated as well. It would be wrong to do that.

Evil man --- evil deeds
Good man --- good deeds

Good man friend of Evil man != Evil man

Good and Evil people abound on all sides of any divide we use. Treat each individual based on how he is.

Cheers[/s]

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

That is a no-brainer. Certainly, not the one that will elope with the girl and I would hear thereafter that she has been married off to him by an Emir in the Northern part of the country.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2021
teemy:

That is a no-brainer. Certainly, not the one that will elope with the girl and I would hear thereafter that she has been married off to him by an Emir in the Northern part of the country.

Thank you. That's all I want to hear.

Matthew 12:37.

The Words of Jesus to you.

Amplified Bible
For by your words [reflecting your spiritual condition] you will be justified and acquitted of the guilt of sin; and by your words [rejecting Me] you will be condemned and sentenced.

If you with that sense of humanity understand the dangers and how terrible it is leaving your Six year daughter or niece with the Muhammad character but your words on the other hand make a great effort to continue to make sure that many Muslims who take this evil pervert of a man, Muhammad as some Prophet. I see how loving you are towards them. What wickedness and Hatred you have for Muslims to see them continue on a path of modeling after a man, Muhammad that is not even fit to be a model to animals by his words and deeds of life.

By your own words. You justify what hatred and wickedness you have towards these Muslims as you do all possible within your power to make sure that they never come to Christ by trying to illogically rationalize Jesus and Muhammad as the same knowing that Muhammad's life can never be compared in deeds to that of Jesus Christ. You stand as a stumbling block to these Muslims.

Will you see your mother falling into fire and you would urge her on? Or you would do all in your possible power to get her out even if you scream at her knowing that the scream represents love and an urgency in your heart to get her out.

By your words you will be condemned of standing in the way of these Muslims who would have come to Jesus Christ but "fanciful english buy lacking no real content" kept them out of the way of life. The Blood of these Muslims will then be on your head.

If your six year old daughter or niece can not be left alone with Muhammad if he were to be alive now then why do you want Muhammad to continue to be a role model for 1.6 billion Muslims today?
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

Thank you. That's all I want to hear.

Matthew 12:37.

The Words of Jesus to you.

Amplified Bible
For by your words [reflecting your spiritual condition] you will be justified and acquitted of the guilt of sin; and by your words [rejecting Me] you will be condemned and sentenced.

If you with that sense of humanity understand the dangers and how terrible it is leaving your Six year daughter or niece with the Muhammad character but your words on the other hand make a great effort to continue to make sure that many Muslims who take this evil pervert of a man, Muhammad as some Prophet. I see how loving you are towards them. What wickedness and Hatred you have for Muslims to see them continue on a path of modeling after a man, Muhammad that is not even fit to be a model to animals by his words and deeds of life.

By your own words. You justify what hatred and wickedness you have towards these Muslims as you do all possible within your power to make sure that they never come to Christ by trying to illogically rationalize Jesus and Muhammad as the same knowing that Muhammad's life can never be compared in deeds to that of Jesus Christ. You stand as a stumbling block to these Muslims.

Will you see your mother falling into fire and you would urge her on? Or you would do all in your possible power to get her out even if you scream at her knowing that the scream represents love and an urgency in your heart to get her out.

By your words you will be condemned of standing in the way of these Muslims who would have come to Jesus Christ but "fanciful english buy lacking no real content" kept them out of the way of life. The Blood of these Muslims will then be on your head.

If your six year old daughter or niece can not be left alone with Muhammad if he were to be alive now then why do you want Muhammad to continue to be a role model for 1.6 billion Muslims today?

The Egyptians that had their kids massacred would not see Moses as a good character. Neither will the Canaanites that got wiped out just because they were branded 'sinners' on the exodus trip of Israel see either Moses or Joshua in any good light. It was genocide, pure and simple.

Today, Christians promote those two men. Does that make it right that Christians should be hated by the descendants of survivors of those carnage events?

Jn 2: 15Making a whip of cords, he drove all of them out of the temple, both the sheep and the cattle. He also poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.
The above quote shows a depiction of violence and if it is tried today, the person would be arrested for assault and destruction of property. Some would justify it under religious bias but those sellers would not have 'bought' space without the consent of an authority figure which we know happened to be the Pharisee and Sadducee leaders. If Jesus had a grouse with the disturbance of the noise of the animals (I can understand that), the right way was to take it up with those authority figures instead of going by it the violent way.

Today, we see acts of religious extremists who want others to do their bidding without going by the law of the land but rather through acts of violence fulfill their wishes.

For me, I only see good men, evil men. Each defined by his/her actions. Most Holy scriptures contain activities that would in the enlightened world of today be condemned. We all have to mature above sentiments and learn to shift the wheat from the chaff, the wheat from the chaff. We have to learn to live and let live.

I have met nice Muslims and wonderful Christians. I have also met horrible Christians and bad Muslims. At the end, it is just simply a matter of a good man being good and a bad man being evil. Once we all get that light, we will understand that we only need hold someone responsible for his own actions and not the actions of people associated to them. It would be counter productive when the good ones are also labelled bad when we could simply have encouraged the good ones to find the right words to convert the bad to good.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:

Qudsi:

But whom of those two kidnapped a girl to marry? cheesy You simply picked on the one you were biased against and determined he was the one. He married someone we are enlightened today as being underage. More on child marriage, it was the accepted thing even in European culture to marry a girl of age 14. This has stopped today because of more knowledge and exposure.

Christians kidnapped Muslim children in the North, brought them down south, and gave them Christian names.
Muslims kidnapped Christian children and married them off.

It is still a matter of evil people doing evil things that should be condemned by all. Each sinner to his/her own sin.

From my knowledge of things, anybody can do anything be it good or evil. We simply need to protect ourselves from being on the receiving end of their bad deeds.

Cheers
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:

[s]The Egyptians that had their kids massacred would not see Moses as a good character. Neither will the Canaanites that got wiped out just because they were branded 'sinners' on the exodus trip of Israel see either Moses or Joshua in any good light. It was genocide, pure and simple[/s].

You must have missed your history classes but thank God not all of us missed it like you. The Egyptians under their New Pharoah massacred the israelites instead and refuse to let them go.
Infact, Moses won't have been known today as a Leader of Israel in the Bible if not for the slavery of Israelites by this new Pharoah who forgot of the Kindness of Joseph. Moses grew up within the Walls of the Egyptian's Cream de la creme palace and was way on to becoming a Pharoah or one top ranked Egyptian ruler if not for the slavery of his people that lead to him deserting all that Egyptian privilege and becoming the new Leader of Israel.

teemy:

[s]Today, Christians promote those two men. Does that make it right that Christians should be hated by the descendants of survivors of those carnage events[/s]?
This is who all Christians promoted since the first century. Infact the Bible makes it clear that it was Jesus Christ who created Moses.

Hebrews 3:3 NIV — Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.

That's another lie easily put in the bin.

teemy:

[[s]b]Jn 2: 15Making a whip of cords, he drove all of them out of the temple, both the sheep and the cattle. He also poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.[/b]
The above quote shows a depiction of violence and if it is tried today, the person would be arrested for assault and destruction of property. Some would justify it under religious bias but those sellers would not have 'bought' space without the consent of an authority figure which we know happened to be the Pharisee and Sadducee leaders. If Jesus had a grouse with the disturbance of the noise of the animals (I can understand that), the right way was to take it up with those authority figures instead of going by it the violent way.

Today, we see acts of religious extremists who want others to do their bidding without going by the law of the land but rather through acts of violence fulfill their wishes. [/s]

grin grin

If only Christians will have a good grasp of the Bible and History. Crass Arguments by people like you are so easy to put down.

You know what I am happy about. You didn't quote the verse and it read and Jesus drove them out of the Temple which was His Father's House beheaded them and Chopping their hands and branding/blinding their eyes with Hot iron.

Jesus Christ acted like any responsible Human being will do when that person gets to His Father's House and see the place deserated by hooligans. Infact, in the USA for Instance. A Citizen Arrest can be made of you by the Citizens if they notice that you are constituting a nuisance which was what the Phariseesous Supposed Leaders were doing engaging in illegality which even by their own Jewish Standard was a taboo as this was a taboo to be doing as this very period was the commeniration of the Jewish Passover Festival.

Imagine an Eatery Business franchise going to a Mosque during Ramadan and engaging in the sales of food. You try that in strict Islamic country and you immediately turn up dead or beheaded. You don't even need to sell food around the mosque in a strict islamic country. Just the mere fact that you are eating and they see. You will be arrested by their Hisbah Sharia Police. This was exactly what the Phariseesous Supposed Leaders were engaging in during the Passover. By their own Moses Law. Jesus had everything to Kill them but No. The Gentle One, the true Peaceful One, the Creator of the Universe, Jesus instead showed Civilizity by chasing them and not killing them.

Even the "Bornest again" has a right to rebuking those who are wrong. The only Christian Command is that we don't allow the Sun go down on our anger.

Ephesians 4:26 NKJV — “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath,

Jesus Christ or any Christian still here on Earth has every right to be angry at Sin but not to Sin by giving to Murdering like Muhammad did even when they surrendered to him peacefully. Jesus didn't murder any of them. He left the scene and these evil seeds like you probably continued to dishonor the temple.

Compare that to the Wrath of Muhammad that the Sun went down and he sinned greatly by butchering these men like cannibals.

teemy:

For me, I only see good men, evil men. Each defined by his/her actions. Most Holy scriptures contain activities that would in the enlightened world of today be condemned. We all have to mature above sentiments and learn to shift the wheat from the chaff, the wheat from the chaff. We have to learn to live and let live.

This was the part you made a little sense. I would end it by saying the only Perfect One that any man can truly model after is JESUS CHRIST. He was the only Good One who was so modest about His goodness in Flesh. All Religious Founders pale in comparison to Him in terms of the Highest Purity of life lived. No one comes close. It will be a great disservice to the people trying to equate Hitler with Mandela when you lie to the People that who they choose to follow doesn't matter. All that subjective morality of yours flies out the window knowing how extraordinarily the Life of Jesus Christ was.

teemy:

I have met nice Muslims and wonderful Christians. I have also met horrible Christians and bad Muslims. At the end, it is just simply a matter of a good man being good and a bad man being evil. Once we all get that light, we will understand that we only need hold someone responsible for his own actions and not the actions of people associated to them. It would be counter productive when the good ones are also labelled bad when we could simply have encouraged the good ones to find the right words to convert the bad to good.

This is another part where a little more sense.
I agree that there are several nice Muslims and terrible "Christians" in name only.

Infact, if you are a good student of history. You would come to realise what most Philosophers have realized. Many average Muslims are better in deeds and words than their Pervert descipable Prophet Muhammad. If 90% of Muslims are to live exactly like Muhammad lived. The whole world will be in flames by now. 90% of them can never really be considered to be Muslims if they take the time to study and truly live like Muhammad. The ones trying to live like Muhammad are the real Muslims. Unfortunately, called TERRORISTS instead of true Muslims.

For the Christians. Even the Holiest of them is yet to live 50% of the Pure life that Jesus Christ lived in His earthly 33½years of human life. Jesus life was so pure that even some Philosophers draw inspiration and concepts from him.

There you have it. Most modern Muslims actually living better than Muhammad while Most Christians are not yet even living 50% of the Jesus Life.

A quote by Ghandi, the man considered to be the Modern Father of India. He too had some Pedophilia ways but that's topic for another day.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Mahatma Gandhi

"If all Christians acted like Christ, the whole World would be Christians."
Mahatma Gandhi

teemy:

Wishing you well - Teemy

Wishing you the Shallom of Jesus Christ and you come out of your blindness before it becomes late for you because all will bow before Jesus Christ Inclusive of Muhammad, Ghandi, Moses, etcetera.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:

[s]But whom of those two kidnapped a girl to marry? cheesy You simply picked on the one you were biased against and determined he was the one. He married someone we are enlightened today as being underage. More on child marriage, it was the accepted thing even in European culture to marry a girl of age 14. This has stopped today because of more knowledge and exposure.

Christians kidnapped Muslim children in the North, brought them down south, and gave them Christian names.

It is still a matter of evil people doing evil things that should be condemned by all. Each sinner to his/her own sin.

From my knowledge of things, anybody can do anything be it good or evil. We simply need to protect ourselves from being on the receiving end of their bad deeds.
[/s]
Cheers

A Muslim Headslamming taqiyyist.

It will be very "enlightening" to your future generation if someone like Muhammad sexually abuses your doll playing six year old girl child.

I see the very "enlightening" nature of that.
grin grin

Crazy Pedophilia apologists for Muhammad.

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2021
@Qudsi

Sweetheart, do you love Muslims?
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:

But whom of those two kidnapped a girl to marry? cheesy You simply picked on the one you were biased against and determined he was the one. He married someone we are enlightened today as being underage. More on child marriage, it was the accepted thing even in European culture to marry a girl of age 14. This has stopped today because of more knowledge and exposure.

Cheers

Such a blatant liar...

A disgusting disguised Mohemmadian and Headslamming taqiyyist.

grin grin grin
Christians kidnap Muslims and bring them to the South.

Another Lai Mohammed in the making gearing up to do the work of Satan: lies upon lies.

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:
@Qudsi

Sweetheart, do you love Muslims?

Who do you think between the both of us love the Muslims?

I screaming to the Muslims to avoid the pit as been lead blindly by Muhammad who was not even a good character model to himself.

Or you urging them on to never accept Jesus Christ as they can be justified in going down to the pit with a blind descipable character like Muhammad.

Which of us really loves the Muslims?

I checked your fiverr reviews and perfectly saw the face and heart nature of the person I am dealing with. If you can't be sincere with the priceless souls of people created by Jesus whom you want mislead then I am no more shocked you apply same tactics to your business.

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

Such a blatant liar...

A disgusting disguised Mohemmadian and Headslamming taqiyyist.

grin grin grin
Christians kidnap Muslims and bring them to the South.

Another Lai Mohammed in the making gearing up to do the work of Satan: lies upon lies.

Don't be so quick to disprove my words. It was a front page topic here on nairaland. The kids were kidnapped and taken to the southeast. Some were found and returned back to their parents.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:

Don't be so quick to disprove my words. It was a front page topic here on nairaland. The kids were kidnapped and taken to the southeast. Some were found and returned back to their parents.

You know the truth. If you actually believe that Igbo man will kidnap a Northerner Muslim and take the person to the East then I believe what this Indian said about your manipulative and basically greedy ways as regards business.

You and I know very well that the Bad igbo guys will rather kidnap their fellow rich igbo men for money. They will never try kidnapping a Northern Muslim girl. To what gain. You and know that is a clear lie by the northern islamic machine against the Igbo people.

Well, a look at some of your fiverr reviews has confirmed what I actually thought of you before. A Spiritual blind and financial manipulator.

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

Who do you think between the both of us love the Muslims?

I screaming to the Muslims to avoid the pit as been lead blindly by Muhammad who was not even a good character model to himself.

Or you urging them on to never accept Jesus Christ as they can be justified in going down to the pit with a blind descipable character like Muhammad.

Which of us really loves the Muslims?

I checked your fiverr reviews and perfectly saw the face and heart nature of the person I am dealing with. If you can't be sincere with the priceless souls of people created by Jesus whom you want mislead then I am no more shocked you apply same tactics to your business.

If you infer you love Muslims, I recommend you read the open letter written to the Pope "A Common Word Between Us and You". It is a lovely read that if applied to our world, it would indeed be a paradise on earth.

But the, Muslims have their own version of hell they would wish you to avoid. Will you avoid the Christian hell alone? You have to realize everyone opines differently and if you attack on their beliefs, it won't be hard to label you an antagonist and then, how will you even get your message across to them? There has to be a common ground you can stand on to lay your points such as Paul's words in Acts 17:28 For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'.

If I was to start with "At the end, it all came down to the Rasengan vs the Chidori. An arm they both lost as Sauke lost the will to continue a needless fight and gave it up to the future Hokage". It would look weird to you unless you had followed up on the Naruto series. If you don't understand a people and their ways, it is good to learn why they act the way they do. Get a Qoran in English version and do your own research on the Islamic way of life before you pitch all their tenets as bad. Maybe with time, you can find that middle ground and you can have an intellectual discuss rather than trying to antagonize them with your pictures. Trust me, they don't work, you will only get a rejective response.

Over two decades ago, I was once like you and so I am right now smiling at you - my old self. I then used to think Arabic was the writing of evil. Don't laugh, I knew no better. That was what I kuku was told. In the world of today, I would have researched and gotten my own truths. This is why I recommend you getting that Qoran.

Yes, as to my fiverr review, we can still come to your selectiveness of points and trying to eliminate others to make your statements look good. Else, you would have added my response to the client as well. That itself might not even be necessary as the client's own words displayed that I was trying to bill him extra 'for each and every small things'. He too should be ready to pay for each and every small thing as every request will cost time and time na money. I don't do free work (well I do give out free stuff to people here once in a while). If in place where the the goal is to pay for services, trust me, I will bill for every single line of code requested. One more thing, that same client came back for a third (which I did) and then a forth (which I had other engagements to do and had to refer him search for other coders. I am not the only coder on fiverr). He couldn't write a review on that third one as it would betray his own words.

But did you know this? No. Now you know but the words you wrote about me not treating my clients right would have been read by some and they would have that opinion unless they decide not to take your words as canon and did their own research. This still takes us back to seeing the world as a globe and not as a flat straight surface so you can see every angle and not let half writes/truths sway you here and there.

Our Holy scriptures contain lots of acts against humanity and it would be wrong to justify them in the world of today. Trying to justify the one of ours and shooting down that of others is pure hypocrisy. I would have taken time to explain the rebuttals you wrote earlier but seeing an example of trying to flag an half truth as the truth, I knew you know the truth but decided on not facing it.

Once again, “Change The Way You Look At Things And The Things You Look At Change.” Live like this and you will see things in a new light and once again see the good in people you never knew existed.

Muah grin
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

You know the truth. If you actually believe that Igbo man will kidnap a Northerner Muslim and take the person to the East then I believe what this Indian said about your manipulative and basically greedy ways as regards business.

You and I know very well that the Bad igbo guys will rather kidnap their fellow rich igbo men for money. They will never try kidnapping a Northern Muslim girl. To what gain. You and know that is a clear lie by the northern islamic machine against the Igbo people.

Well, a look at some of your fiverr reviews has confirmed what I actually thought of you before. A Spiritual blind and financial manipulator.

teemy:

Yes, as to my fiverr review, we can still come to your selectiveness of points and trying to eliminate others to make your statements look good. Else, you would have added my response to the client as well. That itself might not even be necessary as the client's own words displayed that I was trying to bill him extra 'for each and every small things'. He too should be ready to pay for each and every small thing as every request will cost time and time na money. I don't do free work (well I do give out free stuff to people here once in a while). If in place where the the goal is to pay for services, trust me, I will bill for every single line of code requested. One more thing, that same client came back for a third (which I did) and then a forth (which I had other engagements to do and had to refer him search for other coders. I am not the only coder on fiverr). He couldn't write a review on that third one as it would betray his own words.

I might add, I have 382 reviews to my profile, two of them written by this client whose review you posted. Could you do me the honor of looking for JUST ONE more bad review like that since the goal now is to discredit me. cool

Try not to lose my message of you loving your neighbour and don't hate every Muslim just because of the actions of a smaller number of them.

I will need some time to help you find that news report of the kids kidnapped from the North to the east. Anyone reading could help and quote me with that title. Qudsi, things are happening and it is okay to accept you might not have all the pictures known to you.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

It might not be nice hearing it but it is the truth. This is the link. https://www.nairaland.com/6367616/kano-kids-rescued-south-say#98141753

JosEast:

In recent years, children from Kano State were kidnapped and sold to willing buyers in the southern part of the country. Some of the victims who were rescued by the police shared their experiences when they were reunited with their families.

This week, seven more children purportedly abducted from Kano and sold to other parts of the country were uncovered. The first nine children were found in October 2019.

There have been several hues and cries about children missing from the state; hence several pressure groups were set up to ensure their return.

Finally, government set up a commission mandated to ensure the safe return of all the missing children in the state.

The chairman of Kano Missing Children Forum, Comrade Ismail Ibrahim Mohammed, said from their available records, no fewer than 118 children were still missing.

“We got the first set of children after we contributed money to sponsor the police.

“They went and got 10 back; but they told us that they could have done more if they had stayed longer in the areas they visited because they believed many missing children were still there.

“Our plea to the government is to provide funds to that police team to revisit the area, but nothing is being done.

“We have reached out to the National Assembly, but nothing is happening about our case. And northern elders are still silent.

“Concerned stakeholders must rise to ensure the return of other children still missing,’’ he said.

He said five of the seven children in the second batch had since been identified by their parents.

He revealed that the team was at two orphanage homes in Anambra State, precisely in Onitsha, Awka and Ogidi.

“We didn’t come with the children; we took their pictures and sent to our members, and five of them have so far been identified.

“They were handed over by the state commissioner of police, who also told us that 12 children were taken by the Gombe State Government, out of which four have so far been reunited with their parents.

“We shall move to Gombe to ascertain if the remaining 8 are ours. As I am talking to you, we found that some children are also in Port Harcourt,’’ he added.

The commissioner for information in Kano State, Muhammad Garba, said government was concerned about the situation and would do everything possible to reunite the children with their biological parents.

Mothers’ protest

Recently, some mothers in Kano State staged a protest, accusing the committee set up by the government of not doing enough on the case.

During the protest, the spokesperson of the mothers, Zainab Abdullahi Giginyu had said, “We are disturbed over the incident.

“Over the years, we have been complaining, but the government has remained adamant over our plight.

“We want them to do the needful and return our children.’’

She said most of the children were from Hotoro, Kawo, Yankaba and Gama areas of the state.

Our correspondent learnt that some of the children who were recently recovered in the first batch and reunited with their parents were facing stigmatisation, discrimination and difficulty in assimilation since their return to Kano a year after their abduction.

It was said that they have been disconnected from northern tradition, and some of them had already adopted Igbo names and could barely speak Hausa language.

Some of the children admitted that others still laugh at them in school and avoid them.

Umar Faruk, who spent five years with his foster parents in Amanbra State said, “Even though I now speak Hausa, my intonation makes them laugh at me. Sometimes they don’t want to play and associate with me.

“They see me as a Christian and don’t want to associate with me, but with time, it began to change.

“I eat tuwo (local delicacy) now and feel free with people.’’

The now 12-year-old Faruk, who had adopted Onyedika Ogbodo as his name, said one Paul took him to Onitsha after another one called Emma got him cheese balls before Aunty Ebere came and took him.

When he returned last year, Faruk could not recall the name of his biological father nor identify other relatives.

He was in Primary Four in Onitsha before he was rescued.

An alien

For Umar’s father, Ibrahim Salisu, from the beginning, many people saw his son as an alien and didn’t want to associate with him.

“It was a difficult period for us. He doesn’t understand the culture and norms of the people, a situation that makes many people avoid him.

“For now, one major issue has to do with our ability to sustain the lifestyle he was introduced to. We are poor and can’t seem to meet up. But we are trying to do our best,’’ he said.

Aisha Muhammad, another rescued child said, “Children have now stopped laughing at me; and I am fast forgetting the Igbo language.

“It was difficult in the beginning because I didn’t have friends or people wanting to associate with me.

“I became a reference point, for whatever reasons.’’

Aisha, who just returned from an Islamiyya school in the evening when our correspondent visited her house said, “I have a new life and don’t seem to recollect what happened.

“I have forgotten their ways of life and moved on.’’

For her father, Muahmmad Yankaba, “From the beginning of last year when we received her from the authorities, it was very difficult for her to mix up. We intensified prayers, and gradually, she began to associate freely.

“Her siblings also helped out a lot.’’

Usman Mohammed, another rescued boy and the first that blew the lid when security operatives stormed their school in Amanbra said, “I have new friends now and happy to be back with my family ‘’

Our correspondent gathered that when the security operatives from Kano stormed their school, Mohammad was heard reciting verses from the Quran; hence their attention was drawn and they started making enquiries.

Subsequently, he stood up and said his name was Usman from Sauna community in Kano.

The teacher was arrested immediately, after which six others were uncovered from the school.

Usman’s father, Mohammad Ali said, “It was a very difficult situation, but thank God we got them back. He was not himself.

“He went through serious health challenges upon his return, but gradually, his senses began to return and he is now fully integrated into the family and community.’’

The suspects

Already, eight suspects have been arrested in connection with the alleged kidnapping and trafficking of the children.

They are facing trial in two different courts. In one of the cases, the prime suspect, Paul Onwe, has owned up to 38 charges against him and set for judgement.

Onwe and his wife, Mercy, were arrested in the process of moving one of their victims, Haruna Sagir Bako to Onitsha on September 11, 2019.

He was abducted on his way home from an Islamiyya school at Yankaba Quarters in Kano metropolis.

Others arrested include Emmanuel Igwe, Ebere Ogbodo, Louisa Duru and Monica Orachaa.

During interrogation, Onwe confessed to have conspired with others to kidnap various children from areas like Sauna, Kwanar Jaba, Kawo, Hotoro, Yankaba and Dakata, all within the Kano metropolis.

When he was paraded last year, Onwe disclosed that he had realised over N2million from the illicit business and moved seven children to Anambra State within five years.

He said he earned N200,000 on each child.

Onwe, who hails from Ebonyi State and had lived in Kano since 1998 as an artisan, added that Emmanuel Igwe, one of the suspects paraded by the police, introduced him to kidnapping.

He said, “Igwe told me that Madam Ebere Ogbodo, who was a restaurateur, needed a child because she didn’t have any.

“Subsequently, I told my madam and she started searching. The children I kidnapped are seven in number.

“For the first one, who was two years old then, she gave me N150,000. I took that one from Brigade, Kwanar Jaba side.’’

He said Madam Ebere paid N200,000 for subsequent supplies.

Also, Ebere Ogbodo, an alleged buyer, said that Emmanuel Igwe introduced her to Onwe, who was based in Kano.

She said Igwe told her that his friend’s wife worked in a motherless babies’ home; hence she accepted the supplies from them.

She added that she bought the kids to raise them because she had no child of her own.

“I am a childless woman from Enugu State.

“I was crying because my husband sent me out when I met Emma and I told him about my problem, he said he had a brother whose wife was working in a motherless babies’ home.

“He connected Paul with me and he told me that the children were brought from a motherless babies’ home.

“I put them in school. I bought two of them at N200,000,” Mrs Ogbodo confessed.
https://dailytrust.com/our-peers-avoiding-us-kano-kids-rescued-from-south
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:

If you infer you love Muslims, I recommend you read the open letter written to the Pope "A Common Word Between Us and You". It is a lovely read that if applied to our world, it would indeed be a paradise on earth.

grin grin

You think this is some Fiverr gig.

You write so much but usually end up not saying anything meaningful. You don't even know the proper context of facts you are trying to convey.

You jump from different beer parlour assertions to another that holds no light under proper scrutiny. What has the writing of the Pope got to do with Jesus. Not even the African Catholic agree with their Pope on matters as regards LGBT for Instance. How is the Pope's writing relevant when we state the New Testament writings of Jesus Christ. Does the Pope preach or even live lovingly as compared to Jesus Christ?

Okay! Some Ahmadiya Muslim Writer wrote something fancy. Does it matter to a Sunni Muslim for Instance. They don't even regard Ahmadiyas as Muslims. I don't see the relevance of the Pope's writing because he can never preach or live lovingly like Christ and it is the same Christ who made it clear that He was the Only Way both in words and deeds. The Pope can write delusionary as he likes all day but even he knows that by the commands of Muhammad. If a strict Wahhabist jihadi Muslim catches him by the corner. They would behead in a sec without giving it a second thought as to this Muslim. The Pope is considered a idol worshipping infidel. The Pope himself knows that.

teemy:

But the, Muslims have their own version of hell they would wish you to avoid. Will you avoid the Christian hell alone? You have to realize everyone opines differently and if you attack on their beliefs, it won't be hard to label you an antagonist and then, how will you even get your message across to them? There has to be a common ground you can stand on to lay your points such as Paul's words in Acts 17:28 For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'.

You are one of these deluded writers. grin grin No wonder that Indian customer of yours on Fiverr is angry with you.
You write a lot of fancy fluffy nonsense and think you know what you are even discussing. I am just laughing. grin grin
This must be how you handle some of your gigs and hence probably why you don't get all of orders as you use to get in the past.

I don't even think you know anything about Islam. Let me educate you a bit. What exactly is the Islamic plagiarized concept of Hell? It is a badly copied concept. A very stupid one. Well, I never thought anything would be different as it came from a mentally disturbed illiterate, Ahmed Qāsim a.k.a Muhammad who was stupid by every inch(This is not an insult as anyone realizes this when they study more the life of Muhammad).

Muhammad's Hell entailed that everyone inclusive of the very Muslims that follow him will pass through Hell. Imagine that for a second. You follow a religious figure because of the promise of an eternal life and the stupidest Muhammad tells you that you will pass through Hell. Muslims love to deny this but it is right there in their books. In Surah Miriam that is qu'ran 19 ayahs 70-72. We see Allah as Muhammad his mouth-piece spoke that All Muslims will burn in hell for a while; only the frearer of Allah will ever get out. See also qu'ran 3 which is the family if Amran(Who is Amran? grin grin subject for another time) ayah(verse) 185 which shows that all Muslims will enter and burn a while in the fire before some will be removed out by Allah. grin grin grin

What kind of stupid god and stupid Prophet says this to his followers? Only Ahmad Qāsim a.k.a illiterate Muhammad is capable of such nonsense recitation as he was possessed and mentally ill. Qu'ran 19:70-72 and 3:185 clearly contradicts the earlier Bible that was already some thousand of years before the qu'ran.

See Matthew 25:46 NKJV — “And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

And

Luke 16:25-26 NKJV — “But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. ‘And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’

It makes sense that a just God will ensure that the righteous don't go down to hell same as the wicked. If not then what is the gain of their righteousness if they too will go down to hell and burn in it for a while before a few Muslims are selected and the rest left in the fire of hell. Jesus who created all things also made it clear that there is a great divide between those in Hell and those with the Creator. Hence, unlike Muhammad who falsely promised that virgin wives will be imported from Hell fire by Allah for the sexual debauchery and satisfaction of just Muslim males. No righteous one with Jesus will step in Hell at all unlike Muhammad reciting to Muslims that all Muslims will burn in Hell a while before some are selected from the fire.

grin grin
Further down from verse 83 of this Surah Miriam and Allah makes it clear to Muslims that he is the one that sends Shaytaans to urge people to sin. In the Christian faith. The one who causes people to sin is the Devil so you now rightly know who Allah by Muhammad is. He is no other than Shaytaan.

Any Muslim Headslamming taqiyyist that tries to explain this away knows that there is no Bridge over hell in the qu'ran like they try to pathetically try to explain.

The hadiths provide evidence for the view that Muslims will enter hell and then come out. We do need to be cautious here. The hadiths do not indicate that ALL Muslims will enter hell. They suggest that there will be many Muslims in hell which Allah will bring out on the basis of Muhammad’s intercession.

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

… Anas then said, "Muhammad talked to us saying, 'On the Day of Resurrection THE PEOPLE will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say, 'Please intercede for us with your Lord.'…

They would come to me and I would say, 'I am for that.' Then I will ask for my Lord's permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said, 'O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.' I will go and do so."' …

Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the prophet added, 'I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him. He asks me the same as he did, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.' Then Allah will say, 'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.'" (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601)

SAHIH MUSLIM

… It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head, and say and it would be heard; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. So I would say: My people, my people. It would be said to me: Go and take out from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a mustard seed. I would go and do that. I would again return to my Lord and extol Him with those praises. I would then fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head: say, and you would be listened to; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. I would say: My Lord, my people, my people. It would be said to me: Go, and bring out of the Fire him who has in his heart as much faith as the smallest, smallest, smallest grain of mustard seed. I would go and do that. (Book 1, Number 377)

HADITH QUDSI 36

The believers will gather together on the Day of Resurrection and will say: Should we not ask [someone] to intercede for us with our Lord? So they will come to Adam and will say: You are the Father of mankind; Allah created you with His hand He made His angels bow down to you and He taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with you Lord so that He may give us relief form this place where we are. And he will say: I am not in a position [to do that] - and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth… So they will come to me and I shall set forth to ask permission to come to my Lord, and permission will be given, and when I shall see my Lord I shall prostrate myself. He will leave me thus for such time as it pleases Him, and then it will be said [to me]: Raise your head. Ask and it will be granted. Speak and it will be heard. Intercede and your intercession will be accepted. So I shall raise my head and praise Him with a form of praise that He will teach me. Then I shall intercede and HE will set me a limit [as to the number of people], so I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [I shall bow down] as before. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return for a third time, then a fourth, and I shall say: There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Quran has confined and who must be there for eternity. There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: There is no god but Allah and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah). (Source)

The following tradition indicates that others will intercede for people in hell and be heard:

Narrated Anas ibn Malik

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "The inhabitants of Hell will be drawn up in line, and when one of the inhabitants of Paradise passes them one of them will say, 'So and so, do you not recognise me? I am the one who gave you a drink.' And one of them will say, 'I am the one who gave you water for ablution.' He will then intercede for him and bring him into Paradise."

Ibn Majah transmitted it. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 1473– taken from the ALIM CD-ROM version)

These traditions demonstrate the plausibility of interpreting 19:71 to mean that every Muslim will enter hell. After all, if Allah allows bad Muslims to enter hell and then come out due to Muhammad’s intercession, then he can also allow good Muslims to enter there as well.

More importantly, these hadiths do not necessarily state that Muhammad is interceding simply for bad Muslims. The context says that the people, specifically believers, will look for help from the prophets, without stating that these are evildoers. Thus, the natural implication is that everyone will seek aid from the prophets on the Day of Judgment with Muhammad specifically interceding for Muslims, whether good or bad.

It seems that Allah’s purpose in doing this is to allow the Muslims to better appreciate his "grace" and the "blessings" of Paradise after having experienced hellfire for a while.

There is one hadith, however, which states that mankind in general will enter hell and come out, some faster than others, depending on their deeds (or lack thereof):

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Mankind WILL GO DOWN TO HELL and then COME UP up from it because of their deeds, the first of them like a flash of lighting, the next like the wind, the next like a horse's gallop, the next like one riding on his pack-saddle, the next like a man's running, the next like his walking." Tirmidhi transmitted it. (Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 1475- ALIM CD-ROM Version)

This narration provides support for understanding surah 19:71 to be referring to all mankind entering hell.

In fact, here is another narration which indicates that Allah's promise to send people to hell also includes Muslims:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Any Muslim who has lost three of his children will not be touched by the Fire except that which will render Allah's oath fulfilled." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 78, Number 650)

The Quran translators Al-Hilali and Khan quote this hadith in their commentary on surah 19:71 and state that the oath mentioned in this narration refers to the promise made by Allah in this very Quranic verse to send people to hell:

* Allah's Oath alluded to here is the Qur'anic Verse: "There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell), this is with your Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished." (V. 19:71) (Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud Din Al-Hilali & Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan, Interpretation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur'an: With Comments from Tafsir At-Tabari, Tafsir Al-Qurtubi and Tafsir Ibn Kathir and Ahadith from Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and other Ahadith Books [Darussalam Publishers & Distributors, Riyadh, Lahore, Houston, New York, First Edition: January 2000], Part 4. From Surah 16 to 20, p. 400, fn. to Q. 19:71)

Thus, the above narrative substantiates that Allah’s decree in surah 19:71 means that even Muslims will be sent to hell!

teemy:

[s]If I was to start with "At the end, it all came down to the Rasengan vs the Chidori. An arm they both lost as Sauke lost the will to continue a needless fight and gave it up to the future Hokage". It would look weird to you unless you had followed up on the Naruto series. If you don't understand a people and their ways, it is good to learn why they act the way they do. Get a Qoran in English version and do your own research on the Islamic way of life before you pitch all their tenets as bad. Maybe with time, you can find that middle ground and you can have an intellectual discuss rather than trying to antagonize them with your pictures. Trust me, they don't work, you will only get a rejective response[/s].
Just the fluffy nonsense. grin grin

This don't even need response as it is clear to me you don't know anything about Islam. You just memorize without understanding anything in there. I have qu'ran in Arabic, English (different translations from Yusuf Ali, Saheeh, etcetera), Yoruba and Hausa qu'ran plus the Tafsirs that go with them whether by Ibn Kathir, etcetera. If you want me to use the month here to break down each chapters of the qu'ran and where it was copied from. All day I won't disappoint you. I will give several versions self!!!

teemy:

[s]Over two decades ago, I was once like you and so I am right now smiling at you - my old self. I then used to think Arabic was the writing of evil. Don't laugh, I knew no better. That was what I kuku was told. In the world of today, I would have researched and gotten my own truths. This is why I recommend you getting that Qoran[/s].
Another fluffy nonsense that don't even need response. Arabic in itself is not the evil. How many Muslims worldwide even speak Arabic. Indonesia, one of the biggest Muslim population don't even speak Arabic so that is another of your fluffy nonsense out of the window. Qu'ran is in itself the evil and not Arabic plus you don't even know the evolvement of Arabic as a language. A language that popped up around the 6th-7th Century meaning for several centuries that Hebrew was already a language. Arabic was not yet born as a language.

Mu.mu. I don't you even understand the meaning of the Word, research. I have not seen one single research that you even know or have written down since we have been debating.

But did you know this? No. Now you know but the words you wrote about me not treating my clients right would have been read by some and they would have that opinion unless they decide not to take your words as canon and did their own research. This still takes us back to seeing the world as a globe and not as a flat straight surface so you can see every angle and not let half writes/truths sway you here and there.

Our Holy scriptures contain lots of acts against humanity and it would be wrong to justify them in the world of today. Trying to justify the one of ours and shooting down that of others is pure hypocrisy. I would have taken time to explain the rebuttals you wrote earlier but seeing an example of trying to flag an half truth as the truth, I knew you know the truth but decided on not facing it.

Once again, “Change The Way You Look At Things And The Things You Look At Change.” Live like this and you will see things in a new light and once again see the good in people you never knew existed.

Muah grin[/quote]

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 01, 2021
teemy:

It might not be nice hearing it but it is the truth. This is the link. https://www.nairaland.com/6367616/kano-kids-rescued-south-say#98141753

As usual the Headslamming taqiyyist Pedophilia apologist for Muhammad and fiverr con as reviewed by the fiverr reviewer reproduces exactly what makes him the subject of laughter.

Just the very first page of that post. I can see comments already destroying this post of lie and stating the real story.

You know any verse that shows Jesus kidnapping anyone but I can give you plenty islamic sources of muhammad kidnapping others so like we noted before. We have Christians not living like Jesus Christ while we have lots of Muslims living more better and righteously than their kidnapping Muhammad.

There, you have the fact that no one can erase.

grin grin

The mad possessed confusionist mentally unstable Muhammad said that the two groups to be saved from fire are the Muslims who invade India. grin grin grin and the Followers of Jesus, son of mary. The crazy Muslims are instead focused on israel.

Crazy followers of a dirty Person, Ahmad Qāsim a.k.a illiterate Muhammad.

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2021
Qudsi,

The following are a part of our Christian journey
The Spanish Inquisition
The St Bartholomew's Day Massacre
(Considering that the initial genocide of the Old Pharoah against the Israelites wasn't during the time of the exodus, those who lost their firstborn sons will feel a grouse against Moses)
The genocide of Moses and Joshua in the land of Canaan
Mass Suicide
Children Witches of Eastern Nigeria

Muslims also have theirs. (Unfortunately, I don't know so many)
Mass killings via conquests during the spread of Islam in the Arabian Peninsula
Islamic Terrorism of today
Boko Haram in Nigeria
... To mention the commonly known ones

As it is, lots of these actions are what we should be ashamed of even though we did not participate in any of these events. So, we should be careful on how we layout accusations on those of other faiths because our side also has its faults. Evil men will always do evil things and good men, good things. Each will find justification for his actions be it by culture, religion, or otherwise. Take each individual by his merits or demerits not by what his progenitors have done.

There are good examples and bad examples in most of our Holy scriptures. In the name "Instructions from God", people have committed lots of atrocities. This should stop. If we keep trying to find the evil in all of us, you will see lots. If there is a chance for collective peace, we should walk it unless we are non-peace-loving ourselves. Know thyself, show understanding to others, see the good in man and walk the walk of peace.

Live and let live.

Love u dear. Muah.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by bencarson007(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2021
drakeli:

I can’t believe it that Buhari can sacrifice the integrity of the whole country and millions of Nigerian in the global community to save the ass of an individual Patami. How will other countries respect Nigeria

We are dead I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.