Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC (38891 Views)

Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Kuginzi: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

Why won't they attack him?!!

Are you took one of the abduls that uses menstrual, dog water to do wudu and come online to spew rubbish like that mutah boy just wrote.
Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ، وَالْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ الأَنْبَارِيُّ، قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنِ الْوَلِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَعْبٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ رَافِعِ بْنِ خَدِيجٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، أَنَّهُ قِيلَ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَتَوَضَّأُ مِنْ بِئْرِ بُضَاعَةَ وَهِيَ بِئْرٌ يُطْرَحُ فِيهَا الْحِيَضُ وَلَحْمُ الْكِلاَبِ وَالنَّتْنُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ الْمَاءُ طَهُورٌ لاَ يُنَجِّسُهُ شَىْءٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ رَافِعٍ ‏‏
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 66
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 66
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 66
Abu Dawood
Are you OK?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by PervertProphet: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
teemy:

If a man is good, he will always find ways to encourage his good nature. Likewise, a bad man will create excuses to buttress his evil nature. At the end, you will find that it is not the religions or the politics that is evil but people who practice it might use that canopy to show forth what lies in their hearts.

Take for instance when Christiandom was still young and while one sect (catholicism) wanted to sustain supremacy over every other sect, an event known as the St Bartholomew's Day Massacre took place (a three-day marathon massacre that took place all over Paris). Lots were killed in France and that led to the growth of atheism of today. Afterall, everyone killing or was being killed were all Christians. It was simply a matter of bad men doing evil deeds. Whether we like it or not, that is part of our Christian history. With time Islam too will grow and mature.

There is nothing like when Christianity was young. Start by showing us Jesus killing anyone or encouraging any Christian to kill. If any that claims to be Christian then does that then that person was never a Christian in the first place but I can show several commands of Muhammad in the qu'ran and hadiths for Muslims to kill anyone who refuses to accept Islam.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by chiefobdk(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The killings and invasion happening simultaneously across the whole of Nigeria are too systematic to escape notice.

Gov Ortom was nearly assassinated the other day by some of these marauding beasts. They seem to have backing in the corridors of power. No wonder Gov Ortom called one of the current governors from one region like that a terrorist.

If people do not quickly develop their thinking and evolve very fast, their tribe and lineage will be ethnically cleansed to a bare minimum that will fade away fast in a handful of generations. I feel particularly sorry for tribes like the Adara, indigenous to Plateau. I also am sceptical of the resistive power of the Biroms and Tivs in Benue. They will finally be overrun.

The oars largely rest on the Igbos, the Yorubas and maybe the Ijaws to save the remnant of the populations from this onslaught. If these 3 tribes should fail to fill in this gaping hole and sacrifice all they can, then shame on them.

You go against your tribe because of your support for APC..

If you call out the uselessness in this government nothing will happen to you..

Blaming Igbos Yoruba and Ijaws only expose ur hypocrisy... Shielding the government to blame the people in the receiving end. After your benue people have been subdued and lands taken.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by ResistDemons: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:
shocked

That's why it's very important not to attach too much emotions on anything...

Pantami's emotional reckless statement years back is hunting him now..

Big lesson for others to learn from..

Be the master of your mouth so that you won't be a slave to your words...

Goat..!! What u are simply saying is that "He should have meant it secret than saying it out @many yrs ego... But God pass humans..
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by teemy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

There is nothing like when Christianity was young. Start by showing us Jesus killing anyone or encouraging any Christian to kill. If any that claims to be Christian then does that then that person was never a Christian in the first place but I can show several commands of Muhammad in the qu'ran and hadiths for Muslims to kill anyone who refuses to accept Islam.

I believe Moses, Joshua and then many more did similar. Our beloved Kind David lined up every 30 men, spared 10 and killed 20.

The Canaanites did not harm the israelites but the isrealites made it a point of duty to wipe them out en route from egypt.

Then, it was called 'the will of God'. Today it is called genocide.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by barbstee(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
I think lala need to watch this his hatred for pantami even some of the news that has been confirmed to be fake are still been referred to
Lalastilala you can do better
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
greencard:
so this is what u have to say in defence of an extremist ?

I use to think you are intelligent lipsrsealed

Don't let religion kill the humanity in you
have you ever read CAN terror 1994 manifesto how they threatened Muslims in Nigeria?. Don't talk to me about humanity when you have none.

We would have given our fair opinion if you people have restricted your criticisms to Isa Pantami instead of tagging every muslim in here "jihad!st, extremist, terror!st" etc.. How do you want Muslims to help combat Pantami when you guys have taken it upon yourselves to attack Islam and muslims?. This means that Isa Pantami was not your target. He was just tip of iceberg. Therefore, it is solely up to NIGERIAN govt and security agency to determine Isa Pantami's future. Not any damn nairalanders..

You all can yell and scream all you want it will not change anything with govt. Next time you all must separate politics send religion. The moment you attack religion and it's followers, you lose.

So, deal with it cool

Pele my dear
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by balingaonline(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

[b]The oars largely rest on the Igbos, the Yorubas and maybe the Ijaws to save the remnant of the populations from this onslaught. If these 3 tribes should fail to fill in this gaping hole and sacrifice all they can, then shame on them.
exactly my thoughts, The last time I checked the Hausa/Fulani's population is not upto the size of other tribes combined together, they are minority if the remain tribes join together, why do we allow the minority to trouble we the majority

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by PervertProphet: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
teemy:

I believe Moses, Joshua and then many more did similar. Our beloved Kind David lined up every 30 men, spared 10 and killed 20.

The Canaanites did not harm the israelites but the isrealites made it a point of duty to wipe them out en route from egypt.

Then, it was called 'the will of God'. Today it is called genocide.

grin grin

See this Headslamming Abdul talking in circles.

I believe that Gheghis Khan, Chairman Mao, Stalin all Atheists killed more than 150million people all combined together and they were not instructed by God or Allah. No religious killing comes close to this one by just this 3 Atheists alone. This irreligious characters hold the record.

You are a joker. Show me a verse that Shows Jesus Christ doing all these and you are writing like a mentally deficit patient. David, Moses, Joshua, etc(These imperfect men are not my Saviour and are not regarded as the Author and Finisher of my Faith. Only Jesus Christ holds that position as the perfect one).
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Willie007: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
yungchop:

make ogun kill him mama sister then
LOL
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by greencard: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Empiree:
have you ever read CAN terror 1994 manifesto how they threatened Muslims in Nigeria?. Don't talk to me about humanity when you have none.

We would have given our fair opinion if you people have restricted your criticisms to Isa Pantami instead of tagging every muslim in here "jihad!st, extremist, terror!st" etc.. How do you want Muslims to help combat Pantami when you guys have taken it upon yourselves to attack Islam and muslims?. This means that Isa Pantami was not your target. He was just tip of iceberg. Therefore, it is solely up to NIGERIAN govt and security agency to determine Isa Pantami's future. Not any damn nairalanders..

You all can yell and scream all you want it will not change anything with govt. Next time you all must separate politics send religion. The moment you attack religion and it's followers, you lose.

So, deal with it cool

Pele my dear
clap for your self

It's still don't change the fact that you should be careful so that religion shouldn't kill the humanity in you.

Don't let hate for Christianity consume you, Christianity is not the opposite of Islam..

Serve God with a good conscience and respect humanity
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by balingaonline(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

What I feel is that the other tribes are just too far removed, not vocal and apparent enough and probably not evolved enough to understand the times. Till today, I don't know what a Birom person looks like, what an Adara person looks like, a Mumuye, a Gbagyi etc. Where are all these people? Do they not have associations like the Afenifere and Ohanaeze or what? It's just like we only have Fulanis, Yorubas, Igbos and maybe to an extent the Ijaws, Benin and Akwa-Cross people.

The Kanuri, we dont' see them. Even the almighty Hausa, as large as they are quite not exactly any noticeable structure or group. It's just like everyone else is floating apart from the Yorubas and Igbos.

Maybe this may enlighten you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDXRxSeWwY&t=1s
the thing is that Fulani had successful subsided the remaining tribes in the North (Hausa included) Majority of Presidents and Head of State from the northern Nigeria are fulani if not all of them, they are the Emir in Hausa town and cities, they believe they own Nigeria, mean while they are mostly foreigners.
The early the other tribes wake up and join together the better.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by ospido: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The killings and invasion happening simultaneously across the whole of Nigeria are too systematic to escape notice.

Gov Ortom was nearly assassinated the other day by some of these marauding beasts. They seem to have backing in the corridors of power. No wonder Gov Ortom called one of the current governors from one region like that a terrorist.

If people do not quickly develop their thinking and evolve very fast, their tribe and lineage will be ethnically cleansed to a bare minimum that will fade away fast in a handful of generations. I feel particularly sorry for tribes like the Adara, indigenous to Plateau. I also am sceptical of the resistive power of the Biroms and Tivs in Benue. They will finally be overrun.

The oars largely rest on the Igbos, the Yorubas and maybe the Ijaws to save the remnant of the populations from this onslaught. If these 3 tribes should fail to fill in this gaping hole and sacrifice all they can, then shame on them.

Rather shame on your darling daddy who keeps appointing known terrorists and their apologists into the corridors of power.

Why didn't you condemn him?

Possibly you're one of them.

What more can one say?
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by balingaonline(m): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

They will not wake up if theyve not been able to now.

So what ways can be achieved? I used to hear something like IPOB Hausa radio or something but I dont believe it fully works in the North, or that they speak Hausa.

Many of them are brainwashed with the Islam religion. See, I'm tired.

it is high time we separate religion from politics, I, myself is a Muslim, but I don't support any tribe terrorizing my community/ town in the name of religion, religion should teach us how to leave together peacefully, if not, leave my place with your religion.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by pieces18: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Has he resigned already?

Nigeria, a country where religious, tribal and political affiliations are given prominence against the wellbeing of its citizens.

We have never experience it this way. Buhari has divided this country within religious line. There's no doubt about this.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Empiree: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2021
greencard:
clap for your self

It's still don't change the fact that you should be careful so that religion shouldn't kill the humanity in you.

Don't let hate for Christianity consume you, Christianity is not the opposite of Islam..

Serve God with a good conscience and respect humanity
you have nothing to say jare... You don't know anything. It seems you are very unaware of issues. I said it before and will say it again, CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED NIGERIA ECONOMY. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Drosonogasta(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2021
Emu4life:
All this epistles upon epistles is useless. Dr. Sheikh Ali Isah Pantami is going nowhere. He remains the Nigerian Minister of Communication and digital economy till 2023. He is not a terrorist and will therefore not resign. Those perverts, drunkards, prostitutes, pork/dog eaters, cannibals and confusionists who felt threatened by his pedigree ab initio should know that they can only do to Pantami what a dog can do to a LION.
Left to Pantami, he would have resigned (he never wanted to be a Nigerian minister anyway) but he was convinced by the northerners who know he is capable, to the detriment/resentment of inconsequential beings.

In case you all don't know, the Northerners love Pantami now more than Buhari so it's easier for Buhari to resign/get impeached than Pantami resigning or getting sacked. Una go cry tire.
May u and ur ppl alway be in govt forever else karma 'll reciprocate you n ur unborn generations.
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Simba00007(m): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2021
Emu4life:
All this epistles upon epistles is useless. Dr. Sheikh Ali Isah Pantami is going nowhere. He remains the Nigerian Minister of Communication and digital economy till 2023. He is not a terrorist and will therefore not resign. Those perverts, drunkards, prostitutes, pork/dog eaters, cannibals and confusionists who felt threatened by his pedigree ab initio should know that they can only do to Pantami what a dog can do to a LION.
Left to Pantami, he would have resigned (he never wanted to be a Nigerian minister anyway) but he was convinced by the northerners who know he is capable, to the detriment/resentment of inconsequential beings.

In case you all don't know, the Northerners love Pantami now more than Buhari so it's easier for Buhari to resign/get impeached than Pantami resigning or getting sacked. Una go cry tire.
instead of the northerners to focus on the chronic insecurities in your land,you are fighting for Pantami,misplaced priorities undecided
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Warmaterial(m): 1:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Al Qaeda pantami
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by pacespot(m): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2021
Why I know is that, leopard never changes its spots. People only wait for the right time to show the world their real self. Do you expect him to agree to those views in public now that he is a minister?
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by balingaonline(m): 5:38am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Thanks I understand. But there seems to be another brand of Islam which it seems is prevalent in the North. An aggressive, Jihad-like brand of Islam. Like you just need to hear the words of Pantami when he was young. You need to hear those recordings. As much as I do not want to go religious, it does not escape notice. As you come down southwards, the level of religious violence and fanatism starts reducing and reducing.

There are very good muslims, of course.
what is happening in the Northern Nigeria is not about religion but tribe, before the coming of Christianity and Islam in Yoruba land, our forefathers are worshipping different gods but they never fought each other because of their different believes instead it made them united, but now that we have almost 2 religions that world suppose to be in one love with minimum crime, this is now happening. I would rather condemn tribe than religion, look at what is happening in the Korean for an example, Majority of Northern Koreans are trouble makers, while majority of their Southern counterparts are loving people they both practicing the same religion and ideology but what we get from there, two different tribes.

For the Hausa/Fulani, the trouble had been in their blood before the arrival of Islam

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Sunsets: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2021
As your communities and people are being killed by bandits and terrorists, na Una go cry tire.
Emu4life:

Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by greencard: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2021
Empiree:
you have nothing to say jare... You don't know anything. It seems you are very unaware of issues. I said it before and will say it again, CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED NIGERIA ECONOMY. Quote me anywhere.
lol, are you looking for someone that will engage you in an unnecessary banter?

Sorry I'm not your candidate..

You really don't want to know what I know about Islam .

If indeed your Religion is the one of peace, please let it show in your life , offline and online

I still maintain that you should not let the fire of religion consume the remaining humanity in you, that's if you still have anyone left
Re: Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC by Mummiesboy: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2021
Terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.