Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry (49262 Views)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
eh ya e wan cry grin

Don't worry go and lick your wounds grin tongue

I really hit a nerve grin tongue

Okalara grin tongue

Old evening swine grin grin. keep masturbating with bottles,you will soon masturbate your senses away...Every male child is not save with you... cheesy
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lagoon0: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
agadez007:

Thats the mindset of the average Yoruba man or woman,whenever their people commit crimes they look for the nearest igbo man to blame for it,take endsars for example,they started it and then turn around to blame Ndigbo for burning lagos
That's why I don't involve with their case
I heard nnamdi kanu audio asking Igbo's to burn down Lagos but you hypocrite did not condemned him. Rubbish!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Funny how I don't need to rack my brain to do same.

But on a second thought, why even rack your brain when it's easier to just flow with your ignorance? am I right or am I right? lol.

I think what i enjoy is the dividend of identity relative to heritage, how you go rack ur brain whu no know my forefathers tongue
i might not understand whats like not to have an identity, if i ask yu to describe ursef in one word now you will start crying, to avoid explaining ursef all the time stick with "bastard".. one word wink
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

I think what i enjoy is the dividend of identity relative to heritage, how you go rack ur brain whu no know my forefathers tongue
i might not understand whats like not to have an identity, if i ask yu to describe ursef in one word now you will start crying, to avoid explaining ursef all the time stick with "bastard".. one word wink
Says the one who's origin can be traced to a fallen angel? so much for heritage.

For someone who has a smelling cunt wh0re as a mother, the bastard tag fits you better. lol

And while you are talking about your coward and backstabbing forefathers ,you should include the one that sold his people to fulanis for a plate of amala and ewedu and gave them illorin.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by hush15: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
This man should be arrested too.

He knows a lot about Baba Ijesha and his sexual atrocities.

For him to come out boldly in his defence.

Your opinion. What he said makes sense. What type of parent is the mother that they raped her daughter since the age of seven. Where was she? And like he asked, were they neighbors for seven years? If Ijesa has been going to her house since 7, raped the daughter for 7 yrs and she now thought of cctv in the 7th year... is that one a mother? Mother that didn't train her daughter. Where is the footage Gan sef make we see...

Ijesa is wrong no doubt involving himself with a minor but the parents and family of the girl are not worthy to be called parent or mother cos they lack the perquisites to be referred to as one
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Stupid hypocrites!
A child molester who is supposed to be behind bars if in Ghana talking nonsense
If this is a man doing this to his daughter, the whole World will see everything wrong with it.

Nairaland post editor,

For the first time since you were born you made sense.

Kudos.

Keep using the drugs you are getting better.

grin grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Am tribalistic AF.....but supporting pedophiles, rapists and gangbangers is a line nobody should cross, we Yoruba's are known to be quite open minded, no yoruba supported the formal finance minister when she was found wanting with her NYSC credentials, we didn't support her just because she's our Yoruba sister, why then should some people support a pedophile because he's a yoruba man.... pedophilia and rape isn't in our culture, even tho other tribes try to justify the actions of the kinsmen good or bad, I don't think we Yoruba's should toe that line, it's because we manage to hold ourselves accountable that our region hasn't totally gone to shit like other regions.... pedophilia isn't in Yoruba culture, rape isn't in Yoruba culture.... if the actor is found guilty by the court of law he should be placed behind bars. As for ITK children of hate and destruction; kindly focus on your region..... it's currently on fire.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Baawahala:
Yorubas are typically known for this attitude of supporting every evil that is commuted by a yoruba.World capital of tribalism.

Idiot.....just like we supported the ex finance minister when she was found wanting.... you're stupid.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Idiot.....just like we supported the ex finance minister when she was found wanting.... you're stupid.
Bitter Truth
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
The ignorance of the average Yoruba is amazing, for people who claim to be sophisticated, I was shocked that most of them just believe if you are not hausa or Yoruba, then you are automatically ibo. I had a hard time curing the ignorance of many of them that came across my path.

A stupid bitch and her opinions......for most of us yoruba we really don't give two shits about what your drug peddling yamlegged people identify as....when Ngozi okonjo iweala who is from the SS was appointed at WTO we saw how most of you freakin subhuman scum were quick to claim her as Igbo.....stupid flatskvlls claim other tribes as Igbo when it's convenient for them, and deny them when shit hits the fan......stupid manipulative fvcks.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Baawahala:

Bitter Truth

The only truth is that your father birthed an evolutionary failure.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

The only truth is that your father birthed an evolutionary failure.
Bitter truth my boy
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

A stupid bitch and her opinions......for most of us yoruba we really don't give two shits about what your drug peddling yamlegged people identify as....when Ngozi okonjo iweala who is from the SS was appointed at WTO we saw how most of you freakin subhuman scum were quick to claim her as Igbo.....stupid flatskvlls claim other tribes as Igbo when it's convenient for them, and deny them when shit hits the fan......stupid manipulative fvcks.
Lol, you once again proved me right. It was really hard curing the ignorance of those folks I must say and it's even harder for the coconut heads here as well.

Very unsophisticated of you bro,pun intended ,lol.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, you once again proved me right. It was really hard curing the ignorance of those folks I must say and it's even harder for the coconut heads here as well.

Very unsophisticated of you bro,pun intended ,lol.

It's not ignorance..... it's understanding your BS as a tribe, you idiots will use one mouth to claim Niger Delta minorities but use another mouth to talk about how yoruba's generalise everyone as Igbo.....you change mouths when the mood doesn't fit your narrative.......I deal with your tribesmen on a daily basis in business and in the workplace, generally Igbo people are full of dogshit wrapped in catshit.....I never give the fvckers benefit of doubt.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

It's not ignorance..... it's understanding your BS as a tribe, you idiots will use one mouth to claim Niger Delta minorities but use another mouth to talk about how yoruba's generalise everyone as Igbo.....you change mouths when the mood doesn't fit your narrative.......I deal with your tribesmen on a daily basis in business and in the workplace, generally Igbo people are full of dogshit wrapped in catshit.....I never give the fvckers benefit of doubt.
Assumptions is for fools , but when you meet a confident fool ,it is refreshing.

The only dogshit here is you and your catshit tribe people trying to force the narrative. I can say same for your back stabbing brothers who claim to be our brothers too when the narrative suits them. In all my life the only sly and green snakes I have ever met are yorubas , always quick to smile in your face and talk shit behind your back. where I come from we say what we want to say with our full chest.

If you want to talk of idiots ,your forefather afonja was a biggest idiot in history which led to the subsequent birthing of idiots down the blood line,go figure fool.

I am not ibo and I will not make it easy for you to sleep better at night ,cry all you want ,even hug transformer if you wish.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Godbless3(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
WriterX:

she didn't bro, hashtagging is no reason to indicate tribal warfare

So your point now is #ENDSARS, #EndPoliceBrutality was not a call to end injustice by police etc?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by theparagon(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
this lege Miami is also to be arrested
you saw somebody that raped a girl for many years yo still have mind to fire back at some body that is seeking justice for the poor girl
may God almighty punish you for me
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Says the one who's origin can be traced to a fallen angel? so much for heritage.

For someone who has a smelling cunt wh0re as a mother, the bastard tag fits you better. lol

And while you are talking about your coward and backstabbing forefathers ,you should include the one that sold his people to fulanis for a plate of amala and ewedu and gave them illorin.

All these epistle just because someone could not answer her identity in one word grin pele
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

All these epistle just because someone could not answer her identity in one word grin pele
You too kpele,the one sired by a cheap traitor.lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Assumptions is for fools , but when you meet a confident fool ,it is refreshing.

The only BS here is you and your tribe people trying to force the narrative. I can say same for your back stabbing brothers who claim to be our brothers too when the narrative suits them. In all.my life the only sly and green snakes I have ever met are yorubas , always quick to smile in your face and talk shit behind your back. where I come from we say what we want to say with our full chest.

In all your short pathetic life, the only group of people you've met are your self entitled, egocentric and drug peddling love-vendor tribesmen..... what's betrayal when we never had an agreement, you subhumans go around thinking that anyone owes you some shit and complain about backstabbing when shit doesn't go your way....and who TF claims to be your brothers? Lol is it the politician who says that you believe.....fvck, we aren't brothers with a tribe of children of the forest (omo Igbo) whose ancestors recently knew the concept of clothes, with all the backstabbing and shit you claim majority of you low thinking fvckers can't do with anything yoruba or it's culture, if you're soo pissed with the yoruba's, encourage your subhuman economic refugees of tribesmen littering yorubaland to get the fvck back to their stinkpile hellholes.
Stupid dumbass bitch.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

In all your short pathetic life, the only group of people you've met are your self entitled, egocentric and drug peddling love-vendor tribesmen..... what's betrayal when we never had an agreement, you subhumans go around thinking that anyone owes you some shit and complain about backstabbing when shit doesn't go your way....and who TF claims to be your brothers? Lol is it the politician who says that you believe.....fvck, we aren't brothers with a tribe of children of the forest (omo Igbo) whose ancestors recently knew the concept of clothes, with all the backstabbing and shit you claim majority of you low thinking fvckers can't do with anything yoruba or it's culture, if you're soo pissed with the yoruba's, encourage your subhuman economic refugees of tribesmen littering yorubaland to get the fvck back to their stinkpile hellholes.
Stupid dumbass bitch.
If I was ibo now na im all this things for pain me. lol.

But then I still maintain my stand, any south south person will also say same, yorubas are green snakes, it seems the blood of afonja lives on, why won't it tho? lol

You wish so badly that I am ibo.lol cry and wail ,wail some more.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
which one is tribal hate?? it is you yorubas that needs to free yourselves from the tribal obsession thing, you guys have digressed from tonto's call for justice for the rape victim and concentrated on Yoruba actor...kai...OK..baba ijesha a British Actor raped a girl, are you OK now?? can we now focus on the crime?? rubbish..
Focus on your life
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:

If you want to talk of idiots ,your forefather afonja was a biggest idiot in history which led to the subsequent birthing of idiots down the blood line,go figure fool.

I am not ibo and I will not make it easy for you to sleep better at night ,cry all you want ,even hug transformer if you wish.

Yeah you're not Igbo..... you're an 0su piggy, you morons keep parroting about afonja based on the stupid old narratives told to you by your brain dead parents.....the title of the biggest idiot in his goes to Ojukwu who started a war he couldn't finish and sacrificed 3million of his unfortunate subhuman tribesmen to hunger and the bullets of federal forces after which he absconded disguised as a woman, thank God for Awo who had pity on your pathetic tribesmen and offered you idiots £20 each(£500 in today's money).... history still repeats itself today at the birthing of each cursed flatin0; they start shit, cause problems for their unfortunate tribesmen and run abroad disguised as a woman...... whether you're Igbo or a 0su hybrid chimp...fact remains that you're a descendant of ape forest people with dead brain cells.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Yeah you're not Igbo..... you're an 0su piggy, you morons keep parroting about afonja based on the stupid old narratives told to you by your brain dead parents.....the title of the biggest idiot in his goes to Ojukwu who started a war he couldn't finish and sacrificed 3million of his unfortunate subhuman tribesmen to hunger and the bullets of federal forces after which he absconded disguised as a woman, thank God for Awo who had pity on your pathetic tribesmen and offered you idiots £20 each(£500 in today's money).... history still repeats itself today at the birthing of each cursed flatin0; they start shit, cause problems for their unfortunate tribesmen and run abroad disguised as a woman...... whether you're Igbo or a 0su hybrid chimp...fact remains that you're a descendant of ape forest people with dead brain cells.
Lol, see spit everywhere.

The afonja thing pain you sha. If it helps you sleep better at night, I am from the south south.Poor little fella is just spitting like a rabied dog, poor you, lol. But this your wailing is very entertaining. Look forward to more.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If I was ibo now na im all this things for pain me. lol.

But then I still maintain my stand, any south south person will also say same, yorubas are green snakes, it seems the blood of afonja lives on, why won't it tho? lol

You wish so badly that I am ibo.lol cry and wail ,wail some more.

Like I said before.....you can be an ijaw drunken rat, a bini witch/prostitute, a sub tribal Igbo with identity crisis or even a lost jew stranded in flatin0land......I really don't give two shit about the opinions of 5%ers and confused minorities....fvck back to your crime ridden hellholes if you can't live with snakes.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Like I said before.....you can be an ijaw drunken rat, a bini witch/prostitute, a sub tribal Igbo with identity crisis or even a lost jew stranded in flatin0land......I really don't give two shit about the opinions of 5%ers and confused minorities....fvck back to your crime ridden hellholes if you can't live with snakes.
Lol, for a person whose forefather was a snake ,you should not be using snake so loosely. lol. As the saying goes ,a snake births a snake. hahaha.

And for a people who ijebu ode is linked to ,you should not be talking of witches ,you have the headquarters of demons in your region. lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, see spit everywhere.

The afonja thing pain you sha. If it helps you sleep better at night, I am from the south south.Poor little fella is just spitting like a rabied dog, poor you, lol. But this your wailing is very entertaining. Look forward to more.

Same wailing your unfortunate mother was wailing while your half man/half baboon of a father was pumping her dirty cunt with you....his pull out game was pathetic, thus am saddled to replying the evolutionary failure of a bitch that he created.....you need to FVCk Off.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Same wailing your unfortunate mother was wailing while your half man/half baboon of a father was pumping her dirty cunt with you....his pull out game was pathetic, thus am saddled to replying the evolutionary failure of a bitch that he created.....you need to FVCk Off.
lol, cry me a river.

I hear your coward father was among the Benin republic IDP campers . lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, for a person whose forefather was a snake ,you should not be using snake so loosely. lol. As the saying goes ,a snake births a snake. hahaha.

And for a people who ijebu ode is linked to ,you should not be talking a witches ,you have the headquarters of demons in your region. lol

Said like a retardded bitch.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Said like a retardded bitch.
Want to deny the fact of the demon possessed region?

lol.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol, cry me a river.

I hear your coward father was among the Benin republic IDP campers . lol

Benin republic is part of Yorubaland, it's why they can enter unencumbered.....I hear your brothers hawk gala in lagos traffic..
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Benin republic is part of Yorubaland, it's why they can enter unencumbered.....I hear your brothers hawk gala in lagos traffic..
People hawk to earn a living, there is no statistics to prove there are only people from South south that sell gala, for all I know any tribe including yours can be well represented, and besides it's a legit hustle.

Meanwhile ,has your father returned from the part of yoruba land called "country Benin republic"?. ,since you didn't deny the fact that he was among the refugees,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) / Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.