Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry (49246 Views)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by EMMY76: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
This yoruba actor wants to behave like a typical nigerian politician he is trying to infuse tribal sentiments into this rape case tonto dike is not even Igbo she is from ikwerre so why involved igbos in something that clearly doesn't concern them?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
People hawk to earn a living, there is no statistics to prove there are only people from South south that sell gala, for all I know any tribe including yours can be well represented, and besides it's a legit hustle.

Meanwhile ,has your father returned from the part of yoruba land called "country Benin republic"?. ,since you didn't deny the fact that he was among the refugees,lol

You can go do a head count of the gala hawkers in lagos traffic since you're a jobless bitch.....
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

You can go do a head count of the gala hawkers in lagos traffic since you're a jobless bitch.....
Aren't you the statistician that gave us the data? deranged dimwit. Awon Data collator lol.

Tell us if your father has returned from Benin republic IDP camp, o jare,lol.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

Old evening swine grin grin. keep masturbating with bottles,you will soon masturbate your senses away...Every male child is not save with you... cheesy
ehya orona dun ofeke.failed broke Yahoo boy grin cheesy grin grin

Looking for who to transfer it's frustration on grin

Ogbeni there is 3rd mainland bridge, please do nigeria a favour and lie down on the express road so that we will have one less irritant constituting a nuisance around grin tongue

Oniranu, onishekushe,oninobi grin tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by noble2faith(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
you're plain stupid!!

Haha! Quoting me twice is a testament to how you painfully reacted to my reply. Eeeyah! Pẹlẹ!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by pepperdemzombie: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Nairaland post editor,

For the first time since you were born you made sense.

Kudos.

Keep using the drugs you are getting better.

grin grin grin
If I take from your mamadrugs, how she go get better?
Save your drugs for her, she needs them more!
Na from mouth broom dey die go, Ada Jesus no hear, you better hear on time!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You too kpele,the one sired by a cheap traitor.lol

everyone has a price, i just hope you don't have bride price tag on ur head ... definition of cheap
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

everyone has a price, i just hope you don't have bride price tag on ur head ... definition of cheap
Your ancestor gave it a meaninh , cheap,typical Esau. It still lingers in your bloodline till date.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

If I take from your mamadrugs, how she go get better?
Save your drugs for her, she needs them more!
Na from mouth broom dey die go, Ada Jesus no hear, you better hear on time!

See preacher.

You come dey form pastor after making trouble over all threads. Ada Jesus is not me. The power behind me surpass any any other power. Witches try am Dem gentle. With my eyes me and Dem dey relate. Dem no fit. No be mouth.

And dat my mama wey you mention, if I give you one sentence ehn, you won't last seven days before you go join am for where she dey. But I no go do dat. Stop making trouble and editing people's post.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by pepperdemzombie: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

See preacher.

You come dey form pastor after making trouble over all threads. Ada Jesus is not me. The power behind me surpass any any other power. Witches try am Dem gentle. With my eyes me and Dem dey relate. Dem no fit. No be mouth.

And dat my mama wey you mention, if I give you one sentence ehn, you won't last seven days before you go join am for where she dey. But I no go do dat. Stop making trouble and editing people's post.

Enjoy your day.
Ada Jesus talk pass so, I only do if you insult me first for no reason.
You dey abuse person mama but you no want make the person abuse your own mama, you see your life!
What you can't tell your mother, don't tell other people's mother. Who start abuse? No be you? I enter your mention abuse you first? No! So, anybody wen abuse person mama first, make e ready to take message give own mama, I don't abuse anybody here first. You can quote people without abusing them.
Don't do to people's mothers what you will not want for your mother!
Enjoy your day!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Deebleszed(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
I think thus matter at hand needs no long talk, if truly she( the 7 year old girl) was raped and was caught by CCTV camera

let her produce the CCTV footage and let the culprit be punished by law

and if not that's a libel as well as slander then let the girl be punished for saying such

Or as anyone seen the CCTV footage?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
ehya orona dun ofeke.failed broke Yahoo boy grin cheesy grin grin

Looking for who to transfer it's frustration on grin

Ogbeni there is 3rd mainland bridge, please do nigeria a favour and lie down on the express road so that we will have one less irritant constituting a nuisance around grin tongue

Oniranu, onishekushe,oninobi grin tongue

I can see frustration all over Ur comment...I love that grin grin..Speak English old swine...I pray you never give birth to a male child,before you molest the poor child..

Shameless old newspaper.... Frustrated mad female dog,will soon put you back on your chain..Seems like you are on heat.. Dirty smelling borehole,craving for young males to molest.. You irritate me..Fool..Say hello to your masturbating tools. Farmtool grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lovelyn451(f): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
noble2faith:

Haha! Quoting me twice is a testament to how you painfully reacted to my reply. Eeeyah! Pẹlẹ!
he he...see this wan...
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lolachef(f): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
You are lost.
VEXT:
That toto abi Tonto dick is a stupid woman..

For those stupid people mentioning me,may your daughter and wife be like Tonto dick..Amen
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lolachef:
You are lost.
Just like ur brain
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

I can see frustration all over Ur comment...I love that grin grin..Speak English old swine...I pray you never give birth to a male child,before you molest the poor child..

Shameless old newspaper.... Frustrated mad female dog,will soon put you back on your chain..Seems like you are on heat.. Dirty smelling borehole,craving for young males to molest.. You irritate me..Fool..Say hello to your masturbating tools. Farmtool grin grin
eh ya unfortunately for your sorry broke a55 I don't only have a daughter,I have a son.a healthy growing son at that.if you want to die go and die because your prayers wasn't answered grin tongue tongue tongue

You're free to cry now grin grin grin tongue

It's the frustration Inside you you're seeing.pele.wawa alright grin grin tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Richthekid: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
A hoe insulting an alleged rapist now tell me who won
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lovelyn451(f): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:
Focus on your life
focus on your soul
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Attih(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

For those stupid people mentioning me,may your daughter and wife be like Tonto dick..Amen

Run along young fox, go do your Home work
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by noble2faith(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
he he...see this wan...
This is the second time you have proven to me that beauty and wisdom do not go hand in hand. There was a time you said something foolish and heartless on this platform, and I was shocked cos I didn't expect you to say something as foolish as that, based on ur facial appearance.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kfed4ril(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:
This man's mindset is in such a deplorable state! How insensitive! He has carelessly deflected from the main issue to instigating tribal war.

What a shame!!!

Lol
That’s a typical Yoruba man for you, it’s has to do with anything they perceive Igbo, they’ll turn it to tribal war.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Depraved being.
Stupid idiot, have you seen the post about Yoruba actress? She asked to see a CCTV footage or at least a confession video, now does she wants to self-service to the footage too?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by geemd434: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

And may your daughter be molested Amen
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Stupid idiot, have you seen the post about Yoruba actress? She asked to see a CCTV footage or at least a confession video, now does she wants to self-service to the footage too?
What did you call her? yoruba actress, Ofcourse the actress will be Yoruba.Even devil get supporters,this one is based on tribal sentiments,we know how e dey be .
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
What did you call her? yoruba actress, Ofcourse the actress will be Yoruba.Even devil get supporters,this one is based on tribal sentiments,we know how e dey be .
Check the post again
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Check the post again
Guy go and sit somewhere,stop trying to justify your depravity.

That she is a woman does not mean she can't be depraved.Some women have been known to be rape enablers. And your Yoruba actress is nothing short of that.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You are so pathetic, now because she's a woman there's nothing bad in her asking for the footages ba?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Guy go and sit somewhere,stop trying to justify your depravity.

That she is a woman does not mean she can't be depraved.Some women have been known to be rape enablers. And your Yoruba actress is nothing short of that.
Ori e ti buru danu
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

You are so pathetic, now because she's a woman there's nothing bad in her asking for the footages ba?
She is as depraved as you. same tribe same mindset.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Ori e ti buru danu
You that your head is correct looking for CCTV footage of a man sexually assaulting a minor to watch unkor? in pictures the face of the victim is blurred but you want to go as far as watching the act ,same with your Yoruba sister. Does that sound like a sophisticated thing to do? lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Attih(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Stupid hypocrites!
A child molester who is supposed to be behind bars if in Ghana talking nonsense
If this is a man doing this to his daughter, the whole World will see everything wrong with it.

Your point exactly? A woman kissing her own son, and a pedophile molesting your daughter, which is bad. Kids just full nairaland
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You that your head is correct looking for CCTV footage of a man sexually assaulting a minor to watch unkor? in pictures the face of the victim is blurred but you want to go as far as watching the act ,same with your Yoruba sister. Does that sound like a sophisticated thing to do? lol
You are just another delusional IPIG idiot... How sure are you that evidences will not be released to the general public? Be it a footage or Confession video

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter / BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos / Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.