Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry (49263 Views)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
edoairways:

Even your wife and grand mother too. May they be raped several times
cheesy ;De pain m..family of rapist
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

No, it's weird to your weirdo ass. But mothers kissing their toddler kids is not weird to most functional adults in our society.

Go be a gay...I know gay act is normal to you also.. grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Leave that to the courts ,it's not in your place to see such sensitive evidence of a man defiling a minor except you want to jerk off on it as well. So stop going around asking for it hoping that someone will give you a link to the video ,pervert!
You are a disgrace to womanhood, is this how lowly you think?
I'm not one of your brothers who self-services to anything moving on TV/mobile screens... I'm not
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by ddeola: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dem no no say tonto na attention seeker. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

Go be a gay...I know gay act is normal to you also.. grin

Your inadequacies as a repressed homosexual does not interest me.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Your inadequacies as a repressed homosexual does not interest me.

Okay my gayfrd angry
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

You are a disgrace to womanhood, is this how lowly you think?
I'm not one of your brothers who self-services to anything moving on TV/mobile screens... I'm not
So then tell us what you wanted to do with the video of a man raping a minor? plead his case or pass judgement mr judge?

Your mother is the disgrace to womanhood for raising a depraved human being as a son.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Leave that to the courts ,it's not in your place to see such sensitive evidence of a man defiling a minor except you want to jerk off on it as well. So stop going around asking for it hoping that someone will give you a link to the video ,pervert!
And its not my fault that your father defiled you countless times
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

And its not my fault that your father defiled you countless times
lol, it's not my father who is online looking for sensitive video of a child being molested to watch ,it's you bro. animal.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
So then tell us what you wanted to do with the video of a man raping a minor? plead his case or pass judgement me judge?

Your mother is the disgrace to womanhood for raising a depraved human being as a son.
I can see that PTSD left some scars in you... You came from a family of pervs where your father and brothers take turns to have canal knowledge of you, reason why you are bipolar
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

I can see that PTSD left some scars in you... You came from a family of pervs where your father and brothers take turns to have canal knowledge of you, reason why you are bipolar
Bla bla bla, you sound pained and disappointed that no one gave you the link to the video. perverted idiot.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

Okay my gayfrd angry

Alright my repressed homo. smiley
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol, it's not my father who is online looking for sensitive video of a child being molested to watch ,it's you bro. animal.
Its you seeking justice for an unestablished rape case just because you've been raped by your father sometimes in your life
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
have u likewise solve ur rape case

Pls Are u an afonja rapist?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Ignorance on full display once again. lol

well tell that to history and the colonial masters that sub divided nigeria into three tribes.
if you aint yoruba, hausa or igbo we are sure of one thing ... you are sha Nigerian grin no time abeg
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Bla bla bla, you sound pained and disappointed that no one gave you the link to the video. perverted idiot.
paranoid bii
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Its you seeking justice for an unestablished rape case just because you've been raped by your father sometimes in your life
I don't need to be a rape victim to seek justice for a rape victim, it's called humanity which you obviously lack seeing that you were more interested in watching the cctv footage for your viewing pleasure.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

well tell that to history and the colonial masters that sub divided nigeria into three tribes.
if you aint yoruba, hausa or igbo we are sure of one thing ... you are sha Nigerian grin no time abeg
If you want to use that as an excuse for your ignorance be my guest.

Black slave being proud of his identity.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lovelyn451(f): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Are you blind or you are pretending to be blind just to display your tribal hate and obsession? ... Can't you see the tags?? the Yoruba movie industry isn't the rapist
which one is tribal hate?? it is you yorubas that needs to free yourselves from the tribal obsession thing, you guys have digressed from tonto's call for justice for the rape victim and concentrated on Yoruba actor...kai...OK..baba ijesha a British Actor raped a girl, are you OK now?? can we now focus on the crime?? tcheeew
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:
paranoid bii
Depraved being.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

Dirty disgusting minded fool..You think every one is like you..idiat. See the kind of thoughts you have in your empty skull.

You disgusts me honestly...
Dirty Dog.

Your male children should be taken away from you...Before u pollute their mind..

Shameless swine
comon shut up

Your defence mechanism is weak.you have been caught, you're now pretending.very irritating thing
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lovelyn451(f): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Are you blind or you are pretending to be blind just to display your tribal hate and obsession? ... Can't you see the tags?? the Yoruba movie industry isn't the rapist
which one is tribal hate?? it is you yorubas that needs to free yourselves from the tribal obsession thing, you guys have digressed from tonto's call for justice for the rape victim and concentrated on Yoruba actor...kai...OK..baba ijesha a British Actor raped a girl, are you OK now?? can we now focus on the crime?? rubbish..
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
CSTRR:

A Yoruba actor is more specific.

You are accusing Someone that had a child for a Yoruba man of bias?

Una well so?

lets imagine a hollywood actor that raped a minor, how will you describe him since name is not a enough, supposedly an hollywood actor like eddie murphy rapes a mines, any call out such as a black actor rape undermines the objective cos its becomes racism.
Google does not need tribe to search him out as an actor/celebrity, some of you need adult education
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
comon shut up

Your defence mechanism is weak.you have been caught, you're now pretending.very irritating thing

Dirty evening newspaper....your male kids r not safe with you...After masturbating with bottle and cucumber..your son's may be next.. Disgusting swine..
You need deliverance..For you to have such thoughts, you do engaged in the act....Dirty dog..A big shame to womanhood..Old retard swine..
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If you want to use that as an excuse for your ignorance be my guest.

Black slave being proud of his identity.

Ofcus i am proud, i talk to whites on my feet not on my knees. you think it is everybody that have time to be racking their brains where you're from ... my dear save that headache for your spouse if you can't auto explain grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

Ofcus i am proud, i talk to whites on my feet not on my knees. you think it is everybody that have time to be racking their brains where you're from ... my dear save that headache for your spouse if you can't auto explain grin
Funny how I don't need to rack my brain to do same.

But on a second thought, why even rack your brain when it's easier to just flow with your ignorance? am I right or am I right? lol.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin

Night over rumpled news paper stop making noise grin

He cannot even construct a proper sentence like someone with a reasonable intelligence quotient.he doesn't even have the common sense to type ARE and is replacing it with "r"

Comon getat.bloody filthy Pedophile grin tongue

No be me be the cause of your frustration grin don't worry your time to be exposed will soon come out grin tongue
VEXT:

Dirty evening newspaper....your male kids r not safe with you...After masturbating with bottle and cucumber..your son's may be next.. Disgusting swine..
You need deliverance..For you to have such thoughts, you do engaged in the act....Dirty dog..A big shame to womanhood..Old retard swine..
he goat grin tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by edoairways: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

cheesy ;De pain m..family of rapist
At least you admit that you are one of them.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

Night over rumpled news paper stop making noise grin

He cannot even construct a proper sentence like someone with a reasonable intelligence quotient.he doesn't even have the common sense to type ARE and is replacing it with "r"

Comon getat.bloody filthy Pedophile grin tongue

No be me be the cause of your frustration grin don't worry your time to be exposed will soon come out grin tongue he goat grin tongue

E pain the female dog grin grin.!!!

Take care dirty old swine.... Pray you don't rape your son someday...
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lagoon0: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
This man should be arrested too.

He knows a lot about Baba Ijesha and his sexual atrocities.

For him to come out boldly in his defence.
Don't be quick to judge. And what's the meaning of "nollywood/Yoruba"

Let the court pronounce him guilty after investigation. Do you know what a 7 years old look like?
Thats a baby
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

E pain the female dog grin grin.!!!

Take care dirty old swine.... Pray you don't rape your son someday...
eh ya e wan cry grin

Don't worry go and lick your wounds grin tongue

I really hit a nerve grin tongue

Okalara grin tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
edoairways:

At least you admit that you are one of them.

No cry...Family of rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.