Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry (49238 Views)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
eh ya unfortunately for your sorry broke a55 I don't only have a daughter,I have a son.a healthy growing son at that.if you want to die go and die because your prayers wasn't answered grin tongue tongue tongue

You're free to cry now grin grin grin tongue

It's the frustration Inside you you're seeing.pele.wawa alright grin grin tongue

Don't molest the poor boy o...I feel pity for him!!!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by meobizy(f): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Na their way; their brother is never wrong. This forum consists of 99% of those people so it’s safe to say he’s innocent whenever the news makes front page. Sha, nothing concerns me, let’s see how the judgement goes.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lolachef(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
I see
VEXT:

Just like ur brain
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

You are just another delusional IPIG idiot... How sure are you that evidences will not be released to the general public? Be it a footage or Confession video
Yeah another ignorant fool from the afonja tribe , anyone who is not hausa or Yoruba is automatically ibo, sophisticated ignoramus.lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Yeah another ignorant fool from the afonja tribe , anyone who is not hausa or Yoruba is automatically ibo, sophisticated ignoramus.lol
Name your tribe or are you ashame of your tribe??

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kreme:

Name your tribe or are you ashamed of your tribe??
/Lol, cry cry baby.

Ok I will tell you but first get me the incisor of a black mamba snake, the trunk of an elephant, the paw of polar bear ,one bottle of schnapps,seven native kola nuts and one mould of native chalk.lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Your ancestor gave it a meaninh , cheap,typical Esau. It still lingers in your bloodline till date.

just becos i asked where are you from, see super stories. oya pele

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

just becos i asked where are you from, see super stories. oya pele
First get me;

The incisor of a male crocodile, the head of a hen that has hatched chicks on three different occasions, seven cowries , bottle of schnapps and seven kolanuts. And I will tell you my tribe. lol.

And by the way, it's not stories , illorin is still there as a proof,oyo state is the next in line ,lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
First get me;

The incisor of a male crocodile, the head of a hen that has hatched chicks on three different occasions, seven cowries , bottle of schnapps and seven kolanuts. And I will tell you my tribe. lol.

And by the way, it's not stories , illorin is still there as a proof,oyo state is the next in line ,lol

For someone that watchs africamagic epic, you just affirmed the igbo blood in you grin dad must be eye of the gods or wise one grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by uglodoh(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
edoairways:

There is nothing wrong in kissing your child. It. Is a common practice globally stop living in stone age

It is not a global practice to kiss a child directly on the lips. No sane mother does that.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

For someone that watchs africamagic epic, you just affirmed the igbo blood in you grin dad must be eye of the gods or wise one grin
For someone who ijebu ode resides in his region aka the gateway to land of demons ,you should not be saying this.

And If I told you fox is my channel? would that make you feel less stupid? Lol . I didn't know one's channel they watch determines ones tribe. If I then told you I watch zee world what tribe will you allocate to me? lol , foolish assumptions from a sophisticated idiot.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by uglodoh(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
nedekid:

Dont misunderstand me.
Of course it is wrong to kiss a child on the lip, especially by strangers.
But the issue raise here is that of Tonto kissing her child. In this case this is done innocently between mother and child. It is done all over the world, Nigeria included. I personally do not condone that and neither does my wife, aside hygienic reasons we personally do not like it. This does not negate the fact that it is common practice and should not be used as a benchmark against Tonto Duke.
This is not a common practice anywhere in the world. Even the whites do not do that.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

Don't molest the poor boy o...I feel pity for him!!!
everybody is not like your mother.feel for yourself tongue tongue tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
everybody is not like your mother.feel for yourself tongue tongue tongue

Say hello to your boi,pray the lord keep him safe from a foolish mother like you..A female dog!!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

Say hello to your boi,pray the lord keep him safe from a foolish mother like you..A female dog!!
that bitch is definitely your mother wink tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
/Lol, cry cry baby.

Ok I will tell you but first get me the incisor of a black mamba snake, the trunk of an elephant, the paw of polar bear ,one bottle of schnapps,seven native kola nuts and one mould of native chalk.lol
Lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Kreme(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

The girl is a stupid IPIG idiot
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
For someone who ijebu ode resides in his region aka the gateway to land of demons ,you should not be saying this.

And If I told you fox is my channel? would that make you feel less stupid? Lol . I didn't know one's channel they watch determines ones tribe. If I then told you I watch zee world what tribe will you allocate to me? lol , foolish assumptions from a sophisticated idiot.

whus talking about these one grin when i said "someone" was refering to myself .... well its all gud @least i now know your origin and i am still wow !! a daughter of native doctor could write english so well. what could be better known than all these grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
larryjonze:

whus talking about these one grin when i said "someone" was refering to myself .... well its all gud @least i now know your origin and i am still wow !! a daughter of native doctor could write english so well. what could be better known than all these grin
Lol, another foolish assumptions. Don't you learn? how daft can one person be? geez!.

You think everyone is like your demon possessed region? where una dey tie charm for chest enter church ,lol.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by VEXT: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:
that bitch is definitely your mother wink tongue

My angry female dog...Take care grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lovelyn451(f): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
noble2faith:
This is the second time you have proven to me that beauty and wisdom do not go hand in hand. There was a time you said something foolish and heartless on this platform, and I was shocked cos I didn't expect you to say something as foolish as that, based on ur facial appearance.
so because i'm beautiful I should support rape, well if my condemning it is foolishness, may I be more foolish, thanks for the compliment tho...
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by pepperdemzombie: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Attih:

Your point exactly? A woman kissing her own son, and a pedophile molesting your daughter, which is bad. Kids just full nairaland
Old man, how many of your daughters are you molesting to support such? Go and bring such pictures you have online or take your mouth to a dry cleaner.
This father started such with his daughter in Imo, until they started sex, his son soon join him too. Who owns pregnancy. The idiot will soon bring an award and continue scamming people to donate.

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by chidieberesk3(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
uglodoh:

It is not a global practice to kiss a child directly on the lips. No sane mother does that.
Poor mentality, how did you get to know how to use the internet sef
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Aren't you the statistician that gave us the data? deranged dimwit. Awon Data collator lol.

Tell us if your father has returned from Benin republic IDP camp, o jare,lol.

You're a very stupid bitch.....why are you so pissed anyway, did your father molest you? Where you dumped of recent? Why bitching around like a bitch who has flies stuck in her ass?....you need to fvckin chill, call up your fvck boyfriends and have some dick, trolling makes women age faster in life...am picturing the vains and stretch marks coming out your face while you troll and bitch online....chill so you don't die of high BP.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

You're a very stupid bitch.....why are you so pissed anyway, did your father molest you? Where you dumped of recent? Why bitching around like a bitch who has flies stuck in her ass?....you need to fvckin chill, call up your fvck boyfriends and have some dick, trolling makes women age faster in life...am picturing the vains and stretch marks coming out your face while you troll and bitch online....chill so you don't die of high BP.
First I don't need to be a victim to have empathy for victims of such heinous crime ,it's called humanity which I you lack as it's clear you are nothing short of a beast.

And for some who has been using words like fcvk and bitch( which seems to be your mothers maiden name) ,you are pointing the wrong finger at who is pissed ,lol.

Its obvious molestation is part of your culture hence the reason you find it impossible to believe a sane person can empathize without being victims themselves. lol.

And for a tribe known to shit where they eat ,you do use the word bitch too loosely, that better suits women from your tribe starting with your dirty mother. lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by noble2faith(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
so because i'm beautiful I should support rape, well if my condemning it is foolishness, may I be more foolish, thanks for the compliment tho...

No reasonable person would support rape!
I am of the opinion that all rapists should be castrated! You didn't understand what the guy said; I can beat my chest to say that.
The guy was just frowning at the tribalistic label Tonto did. He said if the accused person is guilty, he should be punished according to the law.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by dangotesmummy: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
VEXT:

My angry female dog...Take care grin
that's definitely ya mom.youre describing her wink grin

You go get sense by force.sholo s+up1d ni grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, another foolish assumptions. Don't you learn? how daft can one person be? geez!.

You think everyone is like your demon possessed region? where una dey tie charm for chest enter church ,lol.

Demon possessed region yet your people don't feel like they can make it in life without sneaking into my region. the probability you or ur siblings are shamelessly residing in my region is 70% ... even if no one taught you manners on your own learn to be grateful to SW.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
First I don't need to be a victim to have empathy for victims of such heinous crime ,it's called humanity which I you lack as it's clear you are nothing short of a beast.

And for some who has been using words like fcvk and bitch( which seems to be your mothers maiden name) ,you are pointing the wrong finger at who is pissed ,lol.

Its obvious molestation is part of your culture hence the reason you find it impossible to believe a sane person can empathize without being victims themselves. lol.

And for a tribe known to shit where they eat ,you do use the word bitch too loosely, that better suits women from your tribe starting with your dirty mother. lol

Lol....this 0su bitch never gets tired..

Firstly am not even in support of what the actor did, but the stupidity that resides with your brains just wants to make it a tribal yoruba thing same way the wh0re called tonto mischievously tried making it into a Yoruba thing..... we've seen cases in the South south were fathers and sons are raping their daughters and sisters, were old women are pounding babies for charms, cultism, prostitution and any nigga vice you can imagine.....so molestation isn't a tribal thing, get that into your numbskull.

Secondly.... you're a bitch because of the way you talk, you sound stupid, bitter and really rettarded.

Thirdly again.... molestation isn't a tribal thing....but you're most likely having the IQ of a broken toaster so not surprised if you don't realize how daft you sound rn....

And lastly, a yamlegged SS/SE wh0re working out of a baby factory can never level up to women of my tribe.....low IQ, unambitious, wh0ring women raised mainly for domestic duties and sold like cattle for yams, grains and gin can never level up to women from the SW.....run along now bitch, go svck some dick.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Lovelyn451(f): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
noble2faith:

No reasonable person would support rape!
I am of the opinion that all rapists should be castrated! You didn't understand what the guy said; I can beat my chest to say that.
The guy was just frowning at the tribalistic label Tonto did. He said if the accused person is guilty, he should be punished according to the law.
there was no tribalistic label anywhere on her post, I read the post, she started with hashtag Nigerian celebrity, then nollywood actor, then Yoruba actor raped a 7yr old girl, this is more like a description to me cos I don't even know the man but she made its easier but u bigots are like perverts, u must see tribalism everywhere...abegi
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by uglodoh(f): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
chidieberesk3:
Poor mentality, how did you get to know how to use the internet sef
Poor mentally how did you get to know that it is a global practice?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry by Ladycewhy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol....this 0su bitch never gets tired..

Firstly am not even in support of what the actor did, but the stupidity that resides with your brains just wants to make it a tribal yoruba thing same way the wh0re called tonto mischievously tried making it into a Yoruba thing..... we've seen cases in the South south were fathers and sons are raping their daughters and sisters, were old women are pounding babies for charms, cultism, prostitution and any nigga vice you can imagine.....so molestation isn't a tribal thing, get that into your numbskull.

Secondly.... you're a bitch because of the way you talk, you sound stupid, bitter and really rettarded.

Thirdly again.... molestation isn't a tribal thing....but you're most likely having the IQ of a broken toaster so not surprised if you don't realize how daft you sound rn....

And lastly, a yamlegged SS/SE wh0re working out of a baby factory can never level up to women of my tribe.....low IQ, unambitious, wh0ring women raised mainly for domestic duties and sold like cattle for yams, grains and gin can never level up to women from the SW.....run along now bitch, go svck some dick.
For a tribe that marries most outside their tribe ,you do have a lot of nerve , the tribe with the most fat ugly and dirty women lol. I remember a thread was even created to encourage yorubas to marry within their tribe.lol.I heard the first lady of one of your States puts her people in positions ,and your brothers were all wailing.hahaha.

Ofcourse molestation has no tribe ,but your tribes men and women are the ones trying to rally round a criminal so far.

For a tribe that selling human parts contributes to your GDP ,you should keep your voice down and stop pointing fingers.I heard a human wrist goes for a low as 5k in yoruba land and people butcher human beings for a plate of amala and ewedu , hahaha.
Lets not also forget ijebu ode ,the gateway to the land of demons located in your region. I heard that is where yahoo boys go to get soap made with human remains. Una strong for ijebu ode sha. Even devil go see una run.lol Infact all the vices are in abundance in your region.lol

I told you before ,why will anyone want to level up with women who shit and eat at the same time? your tribe is filled with dirty bitches aka yoruba women.lol,shit and eat people, disgusting breeds .

At no time did I make it tribal, only made an observation about the sophisticated ignorance of the average yoruba person who assumes anyone who is not hausa or Yoruba is automatically ibo. If you misconstrued the fact ,I can't help your misery as I can see you have been barking like a rabied dog lol. cry cry baby, go and meet your mummy who is eating where she shits. dirty thing.

But the way is your coward father back from Benin republic yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty / Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.