Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? (349 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Hi all, when someone invites you to like a Facebook page, Is it because they like you?
Re: When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? by falcon01: 3:49am On Apr 26, 2021
cry I think I have to stop Insulting you Mamagie, you are clearly battling something greater!!, The fact is anytime you are answering mamagee's question you feel St*pid even attempting to answer it.
Re: When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? by CalmElder(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
falcon01:
cry I think I have to stop Insulting you Mamagie, you are clearly battling something greater!!, The fact is anytime you are answering managers question you feel St*paid even attempting to answer it.

grin grin grin
Re: When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? by CalmElder(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, when someone invites you to like a Facebook page, Is it because they like you?

What's your name on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter?
I will like to confirm something.
Re: When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? by falcon01: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
CalmElder:

grin grin grin
shey you sef shock abi??
Re: When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? by CalmElder(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
falcon01:
shey you sef shock abi??

Till now...
Re: When You Invite Someone To Like Your Facebook Page, Do You Like Them? by Truthabulabula(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
I think

(1) (Reply)

What A Clap Back!!! / BATTLE! Wife Removes Husband's Sidechick Wig, Orders Her Out Of Car (video). / For Older Men And Women With Eye/vision Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.