Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer (16981 Views)

Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer by zudozz: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Younger wife n 4 phones!

I dont wish this kidnapping even for my enemy.
Re: Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer by berbs: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nathan2016:
The hand work of fulani heardsmen now bandits. The south should flush these people out of their region.

Make una begin think of seperating from these backward set of people from the North.

They keep preaching unity.. If unity and diversity was so beautiful. Why did Brexit happen? Why did UK fight to break away from EU?

Southerns use your head for once, especially south west

See. It will be easier when the southern governors say that they are going. Without that, e go hard ooooo.
Re: Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer by EgunMogaji2: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ynix:

It is always recurring in that area across into Ekiti Kwara and Kabba part of Kogi. The culprits behind it all are known to the people, no other group than Fulanis.
Moreover their antecedents is not only in Nigeria

Thanks for an educative response.
Re: Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer by Calitoscassius(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Neutralobserver:

I probably would pay a ransom, and yes, it would be wrong of me to do so, as in paying the ransom, I am encouraging criminality, and the kidnap of more innocent people.

Perhaps. But doing the right thing is never always easy.

If I was kidnapped, I would tell my relatives not to pay any ransom. If I die, I die. But it must be in the service of right, not me living at the expense of other innocent people's lives.

That attitude is why you would never ever get good governance. Demcoracy is not voting alone.
Yes, as i expected You have answered my question correctly and that contradicts, flaws, your don't pay ransom suggestions grin grin

All these ones are just long grammar. grin

A corrupt government is a corrupt government. There are is not much the citizens can do about it. Infact, almost all Nigerians are corrupt, yes! You are correct they would never get good governance.
Re: Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer by adedehinbo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ibadan people would have to start attacking those Fulanis herdsmen including the peaceful ones,until then kidnapping won't stop
Re: Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer by Victoria938(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
The government can not tell us that these people cannot be tracked. Is this government telling us indirectly that they're in support of all these evil happening across the nation?
Re: Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer by Richthekid: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African China Arrested For Rape In London? / Yusuf Sule Saulawa Jailed For 7 Years For N2.5m Fraud (Photo) / Task Force Arrests, Prosecutes 13 "7-up" Workers For Traffic Offence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.