Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? (3411 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2021
BABYharder:

Very wrong bro.
Unless the guy is pussified

It's not wrong

First of all, u are open from the beginning that u can't b monogamous to her.

Women are attracted to men other men wanna be and other women wanna Bleep or other women Bleep

They are not attracted to virgin guys
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Michelle55: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2021
3-6 months or better still when you both are mentally, financially and emotionally prepared to take the forever steps!

Just make sure you both are getting married to stay married and for the right reasons as well, I'm tired of the divorce rates in this country!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by TJaguar(m): 4:03am On Apr 28, 2021
SIawomir:
As a real nigger, I've heard, or rather read that people tie the knot after as early as 2 months of dating, while some people spend as much as 5yrs to study their potential spouse, what is your stance on this issue?
Fake slawomir
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by TJaguar(m): 4:03am On Apr 28, 2021
SweetPoison22:
I thought you're the master of Romance scam and internet dating, you should know better twice on Monday.

Nonsense.
That's not slawomir
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by TJaguar(m): 4:04am On Apr 28, 2021
SweetVibe:
Slawomir of all people? ok, just keep courting her or them until you are ready for marriage but it should be minimum 1year.
E get why I say 1 year oo
That's an imposter
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 6:09am On Apr 28, 2021
SIawomir:
As a real nigger, I've heard, or rather read that people tie the knot after as early as 2 months of dating, while some people spend as much as 5yrs to study their potential spouse, what is your stance on this issue?

Lol are u thinking of getting married slawomirgrin
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2021
SIawomir:

I think it depends on ur connection with the person. And for it to not only be a happy marraige but one that will last then youd have to spend time with the person n get to know them.
So it depends on your connection and on the person
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Sammy07:

Anytime you're financial okay and Mentally capable of handling marriage.

You can date for 9yrs and still don't have the mental mind to handle issues.

But wait, this is slawomiir first post, and luckily I'm the first to comment cheesy

Wetin you go give me

Lol
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2021
BABYharder:
6months.
But I'll rather use the world 'Courting' instead of 'Dating'.
For a good result, sex shouldn't be involved for the first 3months.

Can i ask y u think that a celibate first 3 months makes a difference? Just curious
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are a joker

A woman's game is to retain a high value man post-sex

U again lol. With ur high value man stuffsgrin
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by gfon(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Sammy07:

Anytime you're financial okay and Mentally capable of handling marriage.

You can date for 9yrs and still don't have the mental mind to handle issues.

But wait, this is slawomiir first post, and luckily I'm the first to comment cheesy

Wetin you go give me
not him check the monicker well.
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by gfon(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2021
SweetPoison22:
I thought you're the master of Romance scam and internet dating, you should know better twice on Monday.

Nonsense.
pay attention to little details, that's an 'I' And not L,he isn't the one
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by gfon(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2021
brainmax2000:
see the way illiterates wey no sabi the real spelling of the damnniggar guy dey comment, naso dem dey take decieve una grin
that's why people easily get scammed,they don't pay attention to little details

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Mrscarter:

U again lol. With ur high value man stuffsgrin

Lolzzz

Yes ohh
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Chummynoni(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
anytime you deem fit. you guys should just know your stance that you wont waste each other's time. just make sure you are ready in all aspect.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mrscarter:

Can i ask y u think that a celibate first 3 months makes a difference? Just curious
As a guy I think it filters out the sexual infatuation. Without sex If I can't cope with her no need wifeing her.
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
DEMZEE:

It's not wrong

First of all, u are open from the beginning that u can't b monogamous to her.

Women are attracted to men other men wanna be and other women wanna Bleep or other women Bleep

They are not attracted to virgin guys
Na marriage we dy talk so o.
You're centered on getting married to girls you'll be having constant onenightstand with.
Trust me I wish I was a virgin, and again portraying myself as a potential public d*ck to every hole won't marry my wife. Infact I don't even need other women attention cus one woman is pain enough for me.
I want marriage where I'll have abundance peace of mind and supports when needed with woman wey get sense, not with nympho.
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
BABYharder:

Na marriage we dy talk so o.
You're centered on getting married to girls you'll be having constant onenightstand with.
Trust me I wish I was a virgin, and again portraying myself as a potential public d*ck to every hole won't marry my wife. Infact I don't even need other women attention cus one woman is pain enough for me.
I want marriage where I'll have abundance peace of mind and supports when needed with woman wey get sense, not with nympho.

I'm talking about polygamy and not monogamy
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm talking about polygamy and not monogamy
That's an entire diff issue bro.

Seems you're a traditional man wink
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
BABYharder:

That's an entire diff issue bro.

Seems you're a traditional man wink

Yes sir I m
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

Yes sir I m
Then consider all my hypothesis void
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
BABYharder:

Then consider all my hypothesis void

Alright
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 12:47pm On May 01, 2021
BABYharder:

As a guy I think it filters out the sexual infatuation. Without sex If I can't cope with her no need wifeing her.

Ok i see.
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 12:48pm On May 01, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lolzzz

Yes ohh

Lol i will start calling u mr high value mangrin
Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol i will start calling u mr high value mangrin

No wahala grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? by doubleE70: 2:34pm On May 01, 2021
are you guys blind or what .. this is not slawormir .. this guy is impersonating him....

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Can A Sensible Girlfriend Do This On A Sunday! / HELP!! Is My Girlfriend In A Incest Relationship? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.