Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? (858 Views)

Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Smart Single Lady / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
Domestic violence in homes between married and unmarried couples are alarming and it's a topic to be discussed.

You know why?

Because most people often think one sided about what causes violence in homes.

I've once seen my neighbor beating up his pregnant wife for a reason I never knew but I felt for her cause of her condition.

What if she lost the baby, who's fault is it?

Well the question remains unanswered because as I said, I didn't know what caused the beating so i wouldn't conclude yet.

1. My question is, have you seen or experienced domestic violence before?

2. Is it always caused by men or women and what can you say is the solution?
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by shopnimini: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2021
1. Well well
2. Anyone can be at fault
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2021
shopnimini:
1. Well well
2. Anyone can be at fault

That's awesome.

Anyone can be at fault it's just understanding.
But that shouldn't be at first place.

Men shouldn't beat their wives and wives should guard their tongue.

When you understand and tolerate each other.. beatings won't exist.

You can have issues though but it takes a spirit filled man who fears God to avoid that temptation of raising a hand on his woman he claims to love.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2021
enpck54:
mo party is righteous, just need grace ciz marriage no easy

Well, as you said.

It takes a man who fears God and who understands that beating a woman isn't right. To not beat his woman.

Marriage is sometimes over hyped or would I say that the number of people on media talking about marriages that didn't last are much than people who talk about how sweet their marriages are.

Through prayers, everything you ask for is possible.
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2021
@the quoter above me..
so na only men dey engage in domestic violence bah?

u never see women wey dey beat their husbands before
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by lillyontop(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Just saying on my path cos I have experienced with one of 2 of my ex no body can fully control his or her emotions sometimes it's out before you know it....I am these kind of guy that loves dating ladies who love to express their feel and who can boldly tell me what's right and what's wrong expecially when I am going off radar as for me when I see matters going out of hand I love dashing out of the house before it expands even thou the time say 2am in the morning I don't mind cos nobody can fully control his or her anger I once dated a Leo and what pains her the most is my dashing out of the house when we are at war once she knows I am about leaving the house she would go to the door lock it and throw the to unknown destination even I excape before she locks the door she might break anything in the house, what she wants is that when she's unleashing her anger with abusive words just stand and be looking and it can't be possible there will be a time just a normal reset might just happen ( slap) then her brain go come down, I can't say it right to hit her but before judging any abusive relationship find out what's happened before it turns beating... Before I drop some people we say why can't you just let her be onless we are all deceiving our self when most people here are angry you see the beast in them it's not easy controlling anger that I know expecially for some ladies who have sharp mouth ( the holding of cloths and come and beat me type of ladies) but be careful on how you handle them never you land an heavy slap on her cheek a lite one is cool, never you use your fist on them as well no matter the part but an mid or heavy slap can go at her back or bum bum

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by shopnimini: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

That's awesome.

Anyone can be at fault it's just understanding.
But that shouldn't be at first place.

Men shouldn't beat their wives and wives should guard their tongue.

When you understand and tolerate each other.. beatings won't exist.

You can have issues though but it takes a spirit filled man who fears God to avoid that temptation of raising a hand on his woman he claims to love.

And it takes a sense filled woman to avoid the temptation to infuriate, anger, taunt and challenge someone who can literally off her lights out with one slap
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
lillyontop:
Just saying on my path cos I have experienced with one of 2 of my ex no body can fully control his or her emotions sometimes it's out before you know it....I am these kind of guy that loves dating ladies who love to express their feel and who can boldly tell me what's right and what's wrong expecially when I am going off radar as for me when I see matters going out of hand I love dashing out of the house before it expands even thou the time say 2am in the morning I don't mind cos nobody can fully control his or her anger I once dated a Leo and what pains her the most is my dashing out of the house when we are at war once she knows I am about leaving the house she would go to the door lock it and throw the to unknown destination even I excape before she locks the door she might break anything in the house, what she wants is that when she's unleashing her anger with abusive words just stand and be looking and it can't be possible there will be a time just a normal reset might just happen ( slap) then her brain go come down, I can't say it right to hit her but before judging any abusive relationship find out what's happened before it turns beating... Before I drop some people we say why can't you just let her be onless we are all deceiving our self when most people here are angry you see the beast in them it's not easy controlling anger that I know expecially for some ladies who have sharp mouth ( the holding of cloths and come and beat me type of ladies) but be careful on how you handle them never you land an heavy slap on her cheek a lite one is cool, never you use your fist on them as well no matter the part but an mid or heavy slap can go at her back or bum bum

That's a nice one..

Most ladies would love to be beaten..
I don't know why.

Most ladies are too emotional like me.

Most ladies would want you to stay there and solve the issue without beating.

Most ladies would want you to dash out as you said.. then after you people are calm. You can come Back grin

The most important thing is understanding who your partner is.
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
@the quoter above me..
so na only men dey engage in domestic violence bah?

u never see women wey dey beat their husbands before

I'm not in any one's side dear.

Women shouldn't beat and men shouldn't beat.

But as someone said.. we most times can't control our anger but the way of solving it is important... If you think beating would come into your head, then you either leave the house for sometime or try something else that will work..

For the both parties..
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
shopnimini:

And it takes a sense filled woman to avoid the temptation to infuriate, anger, taunt and challenge someone who can literally off her lights out with one slap

Exactly..

There are women who are sensitive to observe when their men are getting angry so they try to avoid it or stop doing things that will cause him anger.
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

I'm not in any one's side dear.

Women shouldn't beat and men shouldn't beat.

But as someone said.. we most times can't control our anger but the way of solving it is important... If you think beating would come into your head, then you either leave the house for sometime or try something else that will work..

For the both parties..
you sound like a relationship coach tho..

you're right anyways

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by shopnimini: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

Exactly..

There are women who are sensitive to observe when their men are getting angry so they try to avoid it or stop doing things that will cause him anger.

There are? I'm yet to meet any tongue
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

Abeg keep kwayet jare

Una go like spirit filledman to marry but when una young that streetBadboy and woman beater na the alpha male who sabi handle you well in bed but the good churchgoing brother na mumu for una eye...no be juju be that
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
brainmax2000:
Aunty shutup just shutup

Una go like spirit filledman to marry but when una young that streetBadboy and woman beater na the alpha male who sabi handle you well in bed but the good churchgoing brother na jewman for una eye...who do you think your decieving

thief

Please guard your tongue..

You can't view a post and start talking what you don't know.

I'm neither deceiving you or anyone so If you think whatever I post here doesn't favour you, instead of spilling out what you think probably some people you've seen do (generalizing)
You keep mute.

You mustn't come here to spill your milk please.

The issue is when you generalize, you'll always keep saying same thing to anyone you come across.
You've never met me before, that I'm sure.
Neither do you know my personality so keep the generalizing thoughts aside.

If anyone is interested in what you've just said then fine.. if not, then it's still fine..

Men aren't same.
Women aren't same.

Thank you.
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
shopnimini:

There are? I'm yet to meet any tongue

Yes dear.. there are

As I said earlier probably in my other post, love isn't easy to find.

To find that good man or woman isn't that easy.
Keep believing and go positive.

There will be a stage sometimes where love won't really matter but Understanding, tolerance, respect, honesty will rule.

Men are finding good women. Vice versa.
Re: What's Your Say About Domestic Violence Between Married And Unmarried Couples? by Preciouskalu(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

you sound like a relationship coach tho..

you're right anyways

smiley smiley wink wink Awww
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Your Marriage And Save The Marriage / Google Lists Tiwa Savage Sextape, As Top Trending Search In Africa / I'll Buy Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.