Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Online hookup "The guys are always at fault" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online hookup "The guys are always at fault" (423 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online hookup "The guys are always at fault" by lekzytaker(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
When i to chat some ladies online, you hear them say things like; they don't want to connect or make friends with any guy online bla bla bla. They try to make it look as though guys online are terrible people. It's always the guy that is always at fault. But with my experience, I come to understand that it's not always so.... Many of these ladies we met online have terrible character. Some of them will not even reply you if they don't see your pics in a nice environment or background. Some want to have all the attention and commitment in a long distance relationship without playing their own part. When the guy gets fed up with their vicious act and cut the plug. They begin to rant.... Is it always the guys fault truly?? ] tongue

1 Like

Re: Online hookup "The guys are always at fault" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
they only snub if ur profile picture ain't fresh..
put a dope dp and watch them flood ur dm

(1) (Reply)

New Model Call Girls Service In Mumbai That Will Give You The Feel Of Heaven / Nairaland Boutique: Check Out Your Quality Designers At Affordable Prices Here / Signs In Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.