Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? (505 Views)

Osinbajo Binds Evil Forces, Begs God To Forgive Nigerians’ Disobedience / Dealing With Evil Forces Of The Night / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by chatinent: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2021
sonmvayina:

Who is James?

Read your Bible to see what it says.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by OkCornel(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2021
Nicenancy:

Can men or devils abort God's will or plans?

For instance, Can God bless a man to become president and devils or men or the man himself abort/change this plan?

Scriptural references will be appreciated

Thank you

Yes. Through man’s disobedience. Examples are replete the scriptures.

God’s will for Adam & Eve was to be custodians of the garden of Eden and be fruitful/multiply from to the ends of earth.

Well...they disobeyed and you know how the rest of the story turned out.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by sonmvayina(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

Read your Bible to see what it says.

Who is he?...its like me asking you to read Peter pan or Things fall apart...

Who is James?
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil ...I the lord do all these things...Isaiah 45:7
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by BetterChurch: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

Believe what you want, bro.

I've helped you already to know the truth.

Only a fragment of truth remains in many religions today.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by chatinent: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2021
sonmvayina:

Who is he?...its like me asking you to read Peter pan or Things fall apart...

Who is James?
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil ...I the lord do all these things...Isaiah 45:7

I thought you even knew anything.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by sonmvayina(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

I thought you even knew anything.

Look who is talking? Asking me to read what a faceless guy wrote?

I am quoting God himself...
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by chatinent: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2021
sonmvayina:

2 Tim 3:16: All scriptures were inspired of God.

Calm down and learn.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by chatinent: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2021
sonmvayina:

Calm down and learn.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by sonmvayina(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

Calm down and learn.

You that have eyes but can't see, my name is sonmuayina. What concerns me with Paul's letter to his friend Timothy? It is rude to read other peoples correspondence.....

More over, the scripture Paul was talking about is the Tanaka. What you lousy christians refers to as old testament.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by chatinent: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
sonmvayina:

You that have eyes but can't see, my name is sonmuayina. What concerns me with Paul's letter to his friend Timothy? It is rude to read other peoples correspondence.....

More over, the scripture Paul was talking about is the Tanaka. What you lousy christians refers to as old testament.

I don't refer it as the old testament, son.
Re: Can God Will Something And Evil Forces/men Change It? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nicenancy:

Can men or devils abort God's will or plans?

For instance, Can God bless a man to become president and devils or men or the man himself abort/change this plan?

Scriptural references will be appreciated

Thank you
Yes. E.g Adam & Eve, Saul, Moses & Others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning / ... / TAKE A Look At This Pic And Say Out Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.