Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) (26506 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by rawtouch: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by 1stbest(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lies
You are one of Nigerian problem

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by sojfarm: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Congratulations.

They are your brothers. Pantami is repented so forgive them. They have not asked you to leave office. Just allow them. Idiotic Nothern leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
My is southern people should just leave the north
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
They should feel at home, after all they're your brothers. Don't worry, pantami is bringing refreshments

5 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Stomoney(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Fake news
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by sun123: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
even BMC CREW ARE TIRED OF NAIJA MATTER

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by whytediamond(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
You sow wind, you reap whirlwind.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Naija147: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
The useless vulture griller will avoid this thread
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
Development grin
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by gurunlocker: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Their agenda is back to hunt and hurt them.... Those in that part of the country created this problem, the problem is among them, they are always sentimental as everything is religion to them.

When you speak the truth, you are attacking their religion. Now Boko Haram is extending to the North Central. A terrible situation!!!

8 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Abuja people should get ready. BH has taken all over Nigeria, not only ur state Bello.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Wanity(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
By the time the North gets ready to protest against the killings, it would be too late

Noise makers
The south are always making noise
The northerners are the only people who speak and action follows immediately
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by whytediamond(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2021
Lordave:
Handwork of Our dulling daddy, the terrorist in chief of Fulani people and his Lieutenants Pantami and Gunmi.

Darling Daddy you mean?
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by whytediamond(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Naija147:
The useless vulture griller will avoid this thread

You can't find the imbe around here.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Jaguar1(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2021
But you folks said they were only bandits, now you are confirming that, they are actually Boko Haram members.
Politics has taken you guys very far and very close to the brink.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2021
How come the north is not actively kicking against this insurgency.

Not protest. Every one is just looking the other way. Must be put politics before human lives.

It is not obvious that this govt is failing

But what intrigues me, if buhari contest again, he would get block votes from this northern people.

Bandits are actually book haram

They have removed the veil

I fear for safety of citizens

No one is safe

We are now in mode MAY-DAY!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Naija147: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2021
whytediamond:

You can't find the imbe around here.

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Aketi2: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2021
They are close to SW now. We will see whether they will keep shouting make your land Syria. The unwise think they can negotiate with religious savages. Their eyes are on Banana Island, Lekki, Ikoyi and V/I. They have embedded their cells there. Most of the Okada riders from Niger and Mali are trained fighters. The weapons? They will distribute through the military.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Obalacam(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2021
How can Boko haram that has been technically defeated place their flag in an area that is two hours drive from Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by annyz: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lies

That's what majority of you voted for then why are you crying.
While ground troops were fighting to repel the attackers the airforce in the air are bombarding the ground troops and killing up to 30 soldiers.
Then who is fooling who?

Can we see the names of the ground troops that were bombarded via air assaults and the names of the air personnel that carried out the bombardment after which it will be done to us on the clamours.

By or after 2023 our eyes will clear.

4 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by kellybently(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Video: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts of My State - Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-qv2KJUq4g
When u consume the security vote money u tell us.

Organise local vigilante to face them.
Or u come contract Ospac to help u out

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2021
A very terrible reoccurring decimal thanks to the clueless leadership in place.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Faithful1234(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
good new.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Dchair2: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=101152216]Lies[/quote so the governor who should know better is telling lies? Na wa for you my oga
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by naxclimpsey(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Gradually they are heading west...
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by lookingfly: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lies
what's lies.....the video or what?
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Lordave: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
whytediamond:

Darling Daddy you mean?
He’s too dull to be a darling.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by film3four: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Oldboss(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
For those of you still playing ostrich Buhari has made sure Nigeria is now ranked above Somalia and Syria in the terror index ..notice how all the 99 percent of the countries on that list are being plagued by Islamic Terrorism ? And yet somebody wants to convince me Islam is a religion of peace
run ooo

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Sheriman(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2021
Bokoharam is taken part of some states as if they have never taken before. So what is new in this?
Garba Shehu may Thunder fire your entire family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho: Court Awards ₦50,000 Against Malami / Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.