Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) (26612 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Ubanz: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Mark my words, buhari will be the last Nigerian President.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Bkayyy: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Mr Governor calm down, your state is like times two of SE so no damage done
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Cnach: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
I will draw Zoo soldiers to east,by the time they return boko haram have taking over their land and they will have no where to call home~~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
I dey fear that guy o
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2021
He should cry to Pantami
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2021
We had thought that Boko haram's flag was been presented to Buhari after been captured not knowing that he was presented with the flag in appreciation as commander in chief of the terrorist sect.

Lordave:
Handwork of Our dulling daddy, the terrorist in chief of Fulani people and his Lieutenants Pantami and Gunmi.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Lordave: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2021
netmillionaires:
We had thought that Boko haram's flag was been presented to Buhari after been captured not knowing that he was presented with the flag in appreciation as commander in chief of the terrorist sect.

You got it bro.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Chirowman(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Kestolove(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2021
the most useless governor in Nigeria
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Yankee101: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2021
We can't keep fighting these elements with kid gloves
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by tonyson010(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2021
Alright.
We heard you.

No NIN, No election
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2021
Ubanz:
Mark my words, buhari will be the last Nigerian President.
Think before u type na.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2021
You people never see anything.

undecided undecided
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by whytediamond(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Lordave:
He’s too dull to be a darling.

Lol. Wahalla grin

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by onuman: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Video: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts of My State - Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-qv2KJUq4g

Is Niger state not part of the 12 northern sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws?

Boko Haram is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

It’s hard to understand why the senator is weeping over Boko Haram taking over parts of his Niger state, without first demanding that his state government RENOUNCE Islamic Sharia criminal justice system it adopted.

This is Afghanistan today: the areas in white are Taliban occupied. Taliban and Boko Haram fight for the same Islamic Sharia criminal justice system to be used in their respective countries.

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by BePrepared: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
For those of you still playing ostrich Buhari has made sure Nigeria is now ranked above Somalia and Syria in the terror index ..notice how all the 99 percent of the countries on that list are being plagued by Islamic Terrorism ? And yet somebody wants to convince me Islam is a religion of peace

The religion of peace is giving peace and joy all over the world. Reasonable human beings are still defending the indefensible. Muhammad himself was a warmonger, pedophile and sex addict yet men in this 21st century still believe he is God's prophet. Who did this to people. Chai Satan it will never be well with u
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by fydence: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Video: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts of My State - Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello

This is fake news. Kauri is safe
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Moikiitos: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2021
The face of lies in this government like the likes of Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina will come to debunk this fact that's false. This government can make TRUTH feels bad. It is really sad the way things is going rotten in this country.

PerformOrResign:

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
The government should have made sure the insurgents do not go beyond the 3 states they were already menacing which were Bornu, Yobe and Adamawa. Now, they've allowed them to spread.

Bring mercenaries to fight them which Nigerian soldiers have been pleading for has fallen on death ears because the president feels its unpatriotic to bring foreigners in to save thousands of human lives and millions from misery through displacement, hunger and fear of attacks when working on their farms or going about their day to day business.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Lostchild(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
For those of you still playing ostrich Buhari has made sure Nigeria is now ranked above Somalia and Syria in the terror index ..notice how all the 99 percent of the countries on that list are being plagued by Islamic Terrorism ? And yet somebody wants to convince me Islam is a religion of peace

I save the photo of the countries being terrorize by Islam.

Islam the religion of death

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by witworth(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeromejnr:
See how some commenters are smiling because it has not reached them.

Nigerian youths should continue o. Years back it was majorly Maiduguri. Now violence is spreading even to the south.

That's when many of you will now come and be crying for help online.
that's your own problem, nobody is interested here.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ransomed: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2021
They are your brothers in Islam.
They are just observing Ramadan fast, wait till they take over Kainji and Jebba Hydro power plants.
It is a pure family affairs.
Infact, it is fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
And the incompetent eye service chiefs are doing nothing.

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
VictorUSA:
Fight them now. What are u waiting for?
One NIGER IS ALMOST BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE SOUTHEAST
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
I will draw Zoo soldiers to east,by the time they return boko haram have taking over their land and they will have no where to call home~~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
That man get brain
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by tinktanker: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fake talk joor. The FG gave them.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by salt1: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yankee101:
We can't keep fighting these elements with kid gloves

You and who are doing the fighting?
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Crying to who oga? I think sai buhari nah or sai no dey work again?

You will cry ocean continue playing religio politics ok you haven't cry yet boko boys are coming to state House.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ajl: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good, let Boko Haram take over all parts of northern Nigeria including Abuja. The evil they tolerated is getting close to them. They can then form their desired Islamic caliphate. Their elites should not think of running to Lagos or the south because by then they will need a visa, Ecowas or not.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by rapboss(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
adonainana:

I don’t think Buhari should have changed the service chiefs

Boko haram was scared of the Buratai guy even though him too had his own shortcomings

The Buratai guy was rugged and was Kanuri like Shekau too

These new service chiefs look clueless and are simply giving BH confidence

Also Nigeria I hail theee, Nigerian is the only country in the world where one service chief would be passing on the the other service chief with no factual or tactical briefing with all commanders on ground

What to expect before and during and after handover

By now before the old service chiefs was replaced, spies ought to have been sent to BH camps, squadrons sent to eliminate and ambush them or assanisate thier sponsors etc

You see all this American films you see sometimes it’s not all action, it’s what advanced countries do to stand a chance of winning a war

Now the new service chiefs are looking like they don’t even know what they are doing 3 months to the job smh

Bro, about that American gist you just said now to be very honest, I was thinking about that today. And my thoughts were as matters like this have risen a very special and private security personnels both The Police and Soldiers would be released to come take control of the situations in all region. And that they must have been very trained and skillful too....

And here you're having same thoughts too. LIFE!!!!
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by ajl: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Jeromejnr:
See how some commenters are smiling because it has not reached them.

Nigerian youths should continue o. Years back it was majorly Maiduguri. Now violence is spreading even to the south.

That's when many of you will now come and be crying for help online.

And when southern youths fight to defend themselves against the bandits, who get arrested? Is it the southern youths, while the northern killers are let go. We all know what happened in Ibarapa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by OyinO: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
900warriorz:
Una never see anything...repent your ways and heaven will smile back on the nation.

Y'all politicians should repent else, una never Chee chomtin grin

Hea what? Maybe it was a slip of mouth, not even tongue. Has any Heaven ever smiled at or on Nigeria before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus / Wike Lauds Supreme Court For Stopping Currency Swap Deadline / MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.