Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) (26615 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can't a Governor deploy Armies and mopol to any troubling areas in his state without th consent of President not who ever,

Are they going to keep crying and wailing continuesly .

Damnnn niggarr
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by OyinO: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
But I thought you referred to them as being Bandits? They're now Book Haram?
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by jimmynauty: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sarrki berem beremx Mannabbqgrill ngeneukwenu

What is happening ...

Ohh next level is it.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by dalass(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
For those of you still playing ostrich Buhari has made sure Nigeria is now ranked above Somalia and Syria in the terror index ..notice how all the 99 percent of the countries on that list are being plagued by Islamic Terrorism ? And yet somebody wants to convince me Islam is a religion of peace

Its a religion of terror started by a terrorist and spread via terrorism even against its own fellow terrorists as long as they don't share the same belief (Sunnis and Shi'a)

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Godswrath(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Which Boko Haram? Speak the truth for once in your life. Simply say your kinsmen (Fulanis) are doing their bidding and conquest against the indigenous people.
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Godswrath(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
He should cry to Pantami
That terrorist there!
Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Godswrath(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
dalass:

Its a religion of terror started by a terrorist and spread via terrorism even against its own fellow terrorists as long as they don't share the same belief (Sunnis and Shi'a)
Any country in crisis and at war, look around, check well, it will be orchestrated and ignites by a Islamic sects.
Bloody and terrorist religion of Satan that claimed to be a religion of peace.
What does peace has with Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by DEMIJU59: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
May God arise and scatter all the enemies of peace and their supporters in Nigeria in Jesus name.
All religions that support all evils going on in this country shall not go further than this in Jesus name. Their evil shall befall them all.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by dalass(f): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Godswrath:

Any country in crisis and at war, look around, check well, it will be orchestrated and ignites by a Islamic sects.
Bloody and terrorist religion of Satan that claimed to be a religion of peace.
What does peace has with Islam?

Complete opposites....

1 Like

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by Godswrath(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
dalass:

Complete opposites....
They just foolin' 'emselves by taggin' peace to their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) by KINGKONG(m): 4:47am On Apr 28, 2021
LMFAO..... Una never see something

What ever happens in the North.... Stays in the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member / Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister / How Will Brexit Affect Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.