Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Man Who Will Not Be Moved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Who Will Not Be Moved (374 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Will Not Be Moved by Thanos(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2021
It’s being ages. I’m sorry I denied you all the privilege of being serenaded by stories of my not-so-fun life. I’ve just been in the middle of some serious soul searching. You know? You get to some point in your life where you just have to pause for a second and evaluate all of your choices and decisions and ask yourself, “am I still on the right path?”. When self-doubt and uncertainty are allowed to fester, they give birth to a dilapidating fear that brings you to a grinding halt. That was where I was stuck over the past few months. In a limbo. Drifting around aimlessly with no purpose or direction. Yes, I was “busy”. But if I was, to be honest, I was not working towards any particular goal or aim. It was just more of the same mind-numbing work that has made these self-professed online entrepreneurs who claim to hold the key to financial success and happiness seem like the messiah. Coming with their well-rehearsed rhetoric of “join my masterclass today for 50 bucks and I’ll give you the power to break free from the system. Disconnect from the matrix.”

Yeah, right. I’m no rocket scientist, but anyone who will take 50 bucks to teach me the secrets of success and happiness is definitely not one to be taking advice from. I know that much.

Anyway, lest I digress. Where was I? Aha! soul searching and stuff. Every day I woke up to one bad news or another as I watched my neighborhood, my state, country, and the world descend slowly into chaos. We’ve been hit with so much bad news; we are practically unmoved by anything we hear at this point. Every day is approached with the mindset of “what bat shit crazy thing are we to expect today?”. I knew I had to disconnect. A conscious
https://revoluth./2021/04/27/the-man-who-will-not-be-moved/
Re: The Man Who Will Not Be Moved by Gorillakiller25: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Thanos:
It’s being ages. I’m sorry I denied you all the privilege of being serenaded by stories of my not-so-fun life. I’ve just been in the middle of some serious soul searching. You know? You get to some point in your life where you just have to pause for a second and evaluate all of your choices and decisions and ask yourself, “am I still on the right path?”. When self-doubt and uncertainty are allowed to fester, they give birth to a dilapidating fear that brings you to a grinding halt. That was where I was stuck over the past few months. In a limbo. Drifting around aimlessly with no purpose or direction. Yes, I was “busy”. But if I was, to be honest, I was not working towards any particular goal or aim. It was just more of the same mind-numbing work that has made these self-professed online entrepreneurs who claim to hold the key to financial success and happiness seem like the messiah. Coming with their well-rehearsed rhetoric of “join my masterclass today for 50 bucks and I’ll give you the power to break free from the system. Disconnect from the matrix.”

Yeah, right. I’m no rocket scientist, but anyone who will take 50 bucks to teach me the secrets of success and happiness is definitely not one to be taking advice from. I know that much.

Anyway, lest I digress. Where was I? Aha! soul searching and stuff. Every day I woke up to one bad news or another as I watched my neighborhood, my state, country, and the world descend slowly into chaos. We’ve been hit with so much bad news; we are practically unmoved by anything we hear at this point. Every day is approached with the mindset of “what bat shit crazy thing are we to expect today?”. I knew I had to disconnect. A conscious
https://revoluth./2021/04/27/the-man-who-will-not-be-moved/
Nicw

(1) (Reply)

6 Relationship Advice For Singles / Your Partner Is Cheating. See How To Detect This. / Our Destiny Is In Our Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.