Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (100768 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2015
NickJ:
A girl fainted and went in a coma, her family said she was 'dead' for 23 hours. She said, that Jesus took her to Hell, so that she can go and tell humanity it exists. She said she saw Michael Jackson and Pope John Paul II in Hell.
It is an hour long, watch the video if you have the time.
REPENT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwgVo33dyA

Na wa oooooo. Does everyone who died n went to hell + came back see Pope John Paul || and micheal Jackson
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2015
gabriel21:
these people commenting saying Jesus isn't real and that is a joke and that they would rather believe in the lie of these scientist the real joke is there explanation of how the earth got here is a joke nothing exploded that is a joke!
this video scared me straight i am going to try my best to change.

Stop deceiving urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.