Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) (7589 Views)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) / Breaking News Massive Clash Between Ugm And Security Operatives / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 5:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Owerri1stSon:
Heavy Gun Battle Between Unknown Gunmen and Nigeria Military happening now in Douglas, Owerri.

Stay safe guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyIQXkZTk2M

HMMMMMMM

FEW SHOTS = HEAVY GUNFIRE

YOU DE LEARN WORK

GO LOOK BOKO BOYS IN ACTION

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by PissfulProtester: 5:34am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
I'm not naive
I'm as rational as I can get
you can't kill policemen and ambush soldiers and expect an handshake from buhari

the East did that not the west
we have our share of violence already

violence takes one decades backwards
ask Germany
don't mind the fool

They always want to associate with the south west in everything. We are not evil, so we can't be like them

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Alwaysachick: 5:37am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
I'll watch it from TV in the west

You people should be ashamed of yourselves, you are the reason this country is on chaos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Trimjos: 5:56am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.

You mean from IDP camps in Benin Republic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Nato008(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Oga, is not fake news, i live in owerri, Douglas, Ikenegbu have been under heavy gunpower for some minutes. Everyone is on the run.
which part of ikenegbu...
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by MadamExcellency: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Oga, is not fake news, i live in owerri, Douglas, Ikenegbu have been under heavy gunpower for some minutes. Everyone is on the run.

Don't be stupid, who is on the run?

You mean we lost sleep? I didn't hear the gunshot because I was sleeping.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2021
[You need to understand that the game has changed
[/quote][color=#990000][/color]quote author=theTranslator post=101155759]keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Masterppower: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2021
F.A.K.E N.E.W.S F.R.O.M E.N.E.M.I.E.S O.F I.G.B.O
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Miradamian: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2021
[Not a fake news. quote author=colorsofrainbow post=101155726]fake news[/quote]
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by FreedomArmy: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
have you finished watching your brothers cooling off in the various benin idp
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Stone03: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.

And you think you are safe in the West? With all these herdsmen that had infiltrated your backyard? Be lazying around till your lands become IDP camps but I don't pray for such.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Not only will you be on the run, you people will soon be in the air flying.

Child wey talk say im mama no go sleep, im sef no go sleep
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Stone03: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2021
aniomadei1975:
Nigerians should expect more fake news, fake pictures and fake videos on killings in Nigeria, just to incite the people against the govt. Corruption must surely fight back.
99.5% reports of the killings are fake news, photo-shopped pictures and doctored video to match the perpetrators' desire. It was used during #EndSARS and they are using it again.
Govt should take an urgent decision on fake news control.

Government should face governance and tackle insecurity starting with flushing out Fulani herdsmen, bokoharam and bandits. They should face economy recovery. Fake news isn't our problem in this country
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Alwaysachick:

You people should be ashamed of yourselves, you are the reason this country is on chaos.

Cry cry terrorist. We in the SW aren't terrorists. Get that!

Ibos constitute one of the major problems of Nigeria.... Drug trafficking, human trafficking, online romance scams/fraud, substandard/fake products, etc

Very soon, we'll send all Ibos out of Lagos and SW generally. We won't allow any refugee camps for criminals here. They should go back to SE and support/die with their terrorist brothers

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by 2elliot: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
I'm not naive
I'm as rational as I can get
you can't kill policemen and ambush soldiers and expect an handshake from buhari

the East did that not the west
we have our share of violence already

violence takes one decades backwards
ask Germany
But soldiers can kill unharmed civilians and go scot free? Joker. Tyrant empires rise and fall every time, Nigeria is no different.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Richy4(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Though it's night but that street looks neater and well organized than the Douglas that I used to know...
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
what makes you think if Fulanis conquers the east, the west would be safe?

I feel it would be more effective if the whole south counter the Jihad and overwhelm the Islamic jihadists.
If not, they would be conquering us one by one.

But I believe the East would resist them.

But they would never let go of South-West no matter what, because they believe they have enough Muslims brethrens from South west.

When them go open south west page in full force, you'd wish you guys have the ruggedity to fight back, except if you are Muslim and wants south west to live by Sharia law.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Tremple8v: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2021
The country is on time bomb .
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by franktech(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2021
The one in Benin? The west has been conquered and nothing will save the West not now, not tomorrow, not ever
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2021
Nato008:

which part of ikenegbu...

Crunches ikenegbu, all man for Old English pick race
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

It might not be fake news but if you watch the video you will see that the gunshot after the 30sec mark is not in Nigeria.

The owner of that video cut and join two different videos.

That video is real, from the voice in the background and environment. Nothing has happened in that area for a long time.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2021
cocaineaddict:

Where in ikenegbu? Do you know daddy boy and Chanel O

Around Crunches ikenegbu. I dey mbonu ojike wen e happen
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Alwaysachick: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Cry cry terrorist. We in the SW aren't terrorists. Get that!

Ibos constitute one of the major problems of Nigeria.... Drug trafficking, human trafficking, online romance scams/fraud, substandard/fake products, etc

Very soon, we'll send all Ibos out of Lagos and SW generally. We won't allow any refugee camps for criminals here. They should go back to SE and support/die with their terrorist brothers

These ones would still vote buhari come 2023.....tueh
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Aketi2: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.

After the Jihad is over in North, they are matching to the SW. The SE is the last, because they know that our people will mix their dead flesh with pig meat and send it to allah. With that, they cannot enter Jannah.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Nato008(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Crunches ikenegbu, all man for Old English pick race
nawa.....that Douglas this morning eh, dey like weitin I no know....this country me
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Always some dude with 2 mega pixel camera present when it’s time to record some real shiit.
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by Habeyy(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
keep it in the yeast
we warned you.
Sense no go kee you
Buy you nailed it sha
The bitter truth
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aketi2:

After the Jihad is over in North, they are matching to the SW. The SE is the last, because they know that our people will mix their dead flesh with pig meat and send it to allah. With that, they cannot enter Jannah.
keep supporting UGM
you'll learn the hard way
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
franktech:
The one in Benin? The west has been conquered and nothing will save the West not now, not tomorrow, not ever
what do you mean Benin?
is Benin west?

na you conquer the west?
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101156251:

Dumbo and west is safe I guess you're blind by hate to read what's happening in Lagos, Oyo and other areas
the situation in the east was caused by the w
easterners themselves
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
FreedomArmy:
have you finished watching your brothers cooling off in the various benin idp
they are alive

can't say the same for ebonyi
Re: Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) by theTranslator: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
2elliot:
But soldiers can kill unharmed civilians and go scot free? Joker. Tyrant empires rise and fall every time, Nigeria is no different.
you would remember what I said

we shall see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano / “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. / Former Lagos Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Buys 3 Planes For 40 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.