Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad (730 Views)

Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by catofin(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Fasting in holy month of Ramadan is not easy in lagos because of level of immorality among youths, I was working on the street yesterday, when I saw a lady in her early 20s wearing a net clothe that expose everypart of her br***t I was flagabasted because I don't think someone with functioning brain will do that, aside that I see some Igbo girl in my compand coming out with ordinary bra and tit, please how do we cope with the dressing of unbelievar in the holy month especially in our neighbor hood
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by Amotolongbo(f): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2021
catofin:
Fasting in holy month of Ramadan is not easy in lagos because of level of immorality among youths, I was working on the street yesterday, when I saw a lady in her early 20s wearing a net clothe that expose everypart of her br***t I was flagabasted because I don't think someone with functioning brain will do that, aside that I see some Igbo girl in my compand coming out with ordinary bra and tit, please how do we cope with the dressing of unbelievar in the holy month especially in our neighbor hood
what is the meaning of the bolded?

The way other people have decided to live their lives doesn’t concern you. Face your Ramadan

On a fair note, based on what nairaland has turned to, this poster is meant to have a Christian faith sworn on his profile.
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by Kobojunkiee: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2021
catofin:
She is minding her life and her body, why do you have a problem minding your own life and your own body? If,in your "holy month" your mind is still riddled with filth, why do you look to blaming others for that? undecided

Are you one of those imb_eciles out there who think women are to blame when raped or harrassed? undecided

Just cause it is your "holy month" don't mean the world has to stop for you, does it? Rather than hyper focus on what who is wearing, why not spend that time and energy working on acquiring greater level of control over your mind and eyes instead. undecided
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by Rickyzagy: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Use glue cover your eyes so you don't see their unclothedness

That Allah desire

Stupid people that can't mind their business.
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by GraGra247(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2021
catofin:

You're very stupid because Yoruba girls and hausa girls and Muslim girls also dress seductively throughout Lagos and beyond. Trying to make this about a particular tribe shows how stupidly biased you are.
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by Miradamian: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2021
U can confide yourself in the room if u didn't want to see them. What Are we all gonna run for u people? Haba
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by CodeTemplar: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2021
How do husband's cope with naked wives, partially naked maids, children, and content on TV? Muslims and stupid religious practice ehn. Hypocrite.
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by catofin(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2021
The question is for Muslim. Don't know why use guy have to comment with bad mind, aside religion we are Africa that have culture. A reasonable person will not come out with something that expose their body. Please let encourage modesty among our youth. African is loosing it already
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by obama30: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2021
catofin:

Go and do your fasting at Sambisa area in Bornu state the holy land of Islam.

Leave Southerners alone because we don't care about your fanatics religion.

The main religion of Biafra and Oduduwa are Traditional and Christianity.

A Muslim looking at breast and bottom while suffering with over feed without water to digest it till evening, is it what he call fasting? Hope you no have vasilien in the room
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by Kobojunkiee: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2021
catofin:
The question is for Muslim. Don't know why use guy have to comment with bad mind, aside religion we are Africa that have culture. A reasonable person will not come out with something that expose their body. Please let encourage modesty among our youth. African is loosing it already
A reasonable person will not come out with something that expose their body because you were made the police and judge of what is reasonable for everyone abi? undecided

Encourage modesty among youths according to whose standard? Let me guess, yours, right? undecided

Learn to mind your own business and your own body. The world does not revolve around you , not even during your "holy months"... get that into your head and you will enjoy life better both during and outside of your "holy month". undecided
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by motayoayinde: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2021
catofin:

I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT BRO.

HOWEVER YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS HARAM IN RAMADAN IS ALSO HARAM OUTSIDE OF RAMADAN.
THE BEST WAY TO GET AROUND THIS VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IS TO FOLLOW WHAT ALLAH SAYS HERE:

قُلْ لِّـلۡمُؤۡمِنِيۡنَ يَغُـضُّوۡا مِنۡ اَبۡصَارِهِمۡ وَيَحۡفَظُوۡا فُرُوۡجَهُمۡ​ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ اَزۡكٰى لَهُمۡ​ ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ خَبِيۡرٌۢ بِمَا يَصۡنَـعُوۡنَ‏
˹O Prophet!˺ Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
QURAN: 24: 30

IF YOU START TO LOWER YOUR GAZE (against nudity) FROM NOW AND THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, BY NEXT RAMADAN YOU'D BE USED TO IT INSHA ALLAH.

MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by catofin(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2021
motayoayinde:

I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT BRO.

HOWEVER YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS HARAM IN RAMADAN IS ALSO HARAM OUTSIDE OF RAMADAN.
THE BEST WAY TO GET AROUND THIS VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IS TO FOLLOW WHAT ALLAH SAYS HERE:

قُلْ لِّـلۡمُؤۡمِنِيۡنَ يَغُـضُّوۡا مِنۡ اَبۡصَارِهِمۡ وَيَحۡفَظُوۡا فُرُوۡجَهُمۡ​ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ اَزۡكٰى لَهُمۡ​ ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ خَبِيۡرٌۢ بِمَا يَصۡنَـعُوۡنَ‏
˹O Prophet!˺ Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
QURAN: 24: 30

IF YOU START TO LOWER YOUR GAZE (against nudity) FROM NOW AND THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, BY NEXT RAMADAN YOU'D BE USED TO IT INSHA ALLAH.

MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU.
jazakum lah Laura brother

1 Like

Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by Missyajoke(f): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
catofin:

Religion section for Christians, traditional religion and others, so therefore the Islamic section is there for you to post
Re: How Do We Muslim Cope With Girls Exposing Their Body In The Holy Month Of Ramad by Fvckyouall: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
catofin:
If you need Muslims to answer this question make another thread in the Muslim section.
Let me ask how have you been coping with it before Ramadan, it's not new ladies have been dressing like this for over decade's. What you should do is avert your eyes and focus on your fasting like all others are doing.
And please don't rape someone pls

(1) (Reply)

What Is Prophetic Ministry / Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. / What Jesus Means Whenever He Says "Believe In Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.