Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. (729 Views)

6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by Workch: 4:32pm On May 31, 2021
I couldn’t become a Christian because my IQ wasn’t low enough.

Imagine believing that a god that knows all regretted creating humans hence killed them in a flood. That god definitely doesn’t know the future, he’s got to be a bad planner for the obvious failed project.

I need to reduce my IQ by a lot in order to assimilate this story.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by osuulola(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2021
So what are you? How did your IQ help that decision?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by triplechoice(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2021
Workch:

Imagine believing that a god that knows all regretted creating humans hence killed them in a flood. That god definitely doesn’t know the future, he’s got to be a bad planner for the obvious failed project.

The president of the most powerful nation in the world, Joe Bien, is a Christian and I agree with you that he has a " reduced" IQ
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by Workch: 5:02pm On May 31, 2021
triplechoice:

The president of the most powerful nation in the world, Joe Bien, is a Christian and I agree with you that he has a " reduced" IQ
Wow, that makes him the smartest person in the world
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by triplechoice(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2021
Workch:
Wow, that makes him the smartest person in the world

Be yourself. Not good pretending what you're not
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
Workch:

Imagine believing that a god that knows all regretted creating humans hence killed them in a flood. That god definitely doesn’t know the future, he’s got to be a bad planner for the obvious failed project...

Do you see the Problem Satan's Prophets have caused Iassisi69?

This idiot now accepted those bad and stupid explanations given by Faketians, when the Accurate Answer was that God Can know Everything BUT HE CHOOSES THAT MAN SHOULD SURPRISE HIM.

For the Pleasure of a Father is that your children make you happy and if you already know what your children are going to do, then there is no joy (or pain) for Him.

And if there is no Joy, then there is No Blessing or Promotion or Elevation for the children to receive. Simple.

But Liars and Satan's Prophets have already done their damage.
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by truespeak: 5:54pm On May 31, 2021
Workch:

Only a Fool thinks he has to reduce his I.Q to become anything in Life!
And Only a Fool opens a thread to talk about his foolishness of foolishness!

We have answered you people before and you could not rebut but you keep displaying your Compound Foolishness all over the place but I understand you are Cursed with Foolishness and like Mtn it Follows You Everywhere you Go! grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57pm On May 31, 2021
Workch:
I couldn’t become a Christian because my IQ wasn’t low enough...

Someone once said "the world is full of fools. And he who would not see it should smash his mirrors and glasses"
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by truespeak: 5:58pm On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This idiot now accepted those bad and stupid explanations given by Faketians, when the Accurate Answer was that God Can know Everything BUT HE CHOOSES THAT MAN SHOULD SURPRISE HIM.

For the Pleasure of a Father is that your children make you happy and if you already know what your children are going to do, then there is no joy (or pain) for Him.

And if there is no Joy, then there is No Blessing or Promotion or Elevation for the children to receive. Simple.

Do not mind him, he knows the True Answer but Like the Fool that He is, he prefers the Untrue Answer where he can display like a madman in his favourite bin!
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On May 31, 2021
triplechoice:

He has a "reduced" IQ? Was there ever a time when Biden never pleaded Christianity - I mean had a higher IQ? undecided
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by triplechoice(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He has a "reduced" IQ? Was there ever a time when Biden never pleaded Christianity - I mean had a higher IQ? undecided

You should be able to identify sarcasm wherever you find it
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On May 31, 2021
triplechoice:
You should be able to identify sarcasm wherever you find it
Just checking is all. undecided
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by lasisi69(f): 7:22pm On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

lol... I got this !!!
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by hupernikao: 7:36pm On May 31, 2021
Workch:

Irony Sir. ..
And I truly mean it as an irony of life.
When a supposed "atheist" claim to have good IQ. Or parading himself as an intellect.

All those in these bracket "atheist" that I have known both physical and even on Nairaland (+the OP) have demonstrated to be one of the lowest set of people when it come to simple reasoning and understanding. And I am truly not joking.

Take for example,
Your explanation of God's action in the above OP is typical of your likes: Suspending all of proper education you are exposed to, neglecting simple reasoning and embracing dishonesty whenever faced with the scriptures.

It shows a big gap in your reasoning as a person and understanding of the scriptures.

And lastly and sadly...
the only IQ (lowest in quota) an atheist retained has kept him desiring in endless search, the existence of God. Yet, his low mind could only still interpret such divine mercy entrapped in his little yearning heart as a self acquired skill and passion to battle a belief in his creator. Sadly.

And I mean a truly sad state to be:
To be full of knowledge, yet having no understanding.
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by kingxsamz(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2021
Lol, your IQ has to be reduced to nothing when it comes to these things.
Imagine believing that people lived up to 900 years in the bible. grin
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2021
Funny atheists!
Instead of presenting reasonable solution to the problem facing Mankind, you think stylishly insulting people will change their beliefs shey?
No wahala you get HIGH Q! cheesy

Workch:

Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by hupernikao: 11:02pm On May 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

THIS SHOULD HELP YOU TOO.

Irony Sir. ..
And I truly mean it as an irony of life.
When a supposed "atheist" claim to have good IQ. Or parading himself as an intellect.

All those in these bracket "atheist" that I have known both physical and even on Nairaland (+the OP) have demonstrated to be one of the lowest set of people when it come to simple reasoning and understanding. And I am truly not joking.

Take for example,
Your explanation of God's action in the above OP is typical of your likes: Suspending all of proper education you are exposed to, neglecting simple reasoning and embracing dishonesty whenever faced with the scriptures.

It shows a big gap in your reasoning as a person and understanding of the scriptures.

And lastly and sadly...
the only IQ (lowest in quota) an atheist retained has kept him desiring in endless search, the existence of God. Yet, his low mind could only still interpret such divine mercy entrapped in his little yearning heart as a self acquired skill and passion to battle a belief in his creator. Sadly.

And I mean a truly sad state to be:
To be full of knowledge, yet having no understanding.
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by truespeak: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin Again, I say Only a Fool speaks on matters he has no Direct Knowledge of!

You and I did Not Live at that time therefore we can not truthfully speak of a matter we have no direct knowledge of!

It is the persons who have direct knowledge of those matters, who can, That is Persons who Lived at the Material Time but certainly NOT YOU!

And seeing as such Persons had a Duty to Rebut the Assertion by the Bible and Did Not, it is the Law that in the absence of a Challenge or Rebuttal which of course Must be by done by the Persons affected by the Assertion, such an Assertion Must be Taken as True and is Acted Upon as True!

But a Fool does not know these things, yet he is so eager to Publish his Foolishness!

How Pitiable!
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by kingxsamz(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

grin Again, I say Only a Fool speaks on matters he has no Direct Knowledge of!

You and I did Not Live at that time therefore we can not truthfully speak of a matter we have no direct knowledge of!

It is the persons who have direct knowledge of those matters, who can, That is Persons who Lived at the Material Time but certainly NOT YOU!

And seeing as such Persons had a Duty to Rebut the Assertion by the Bible and Did Not, it is the Law that in the absence of a Challenge or Rebuttal which of course Must be by done by the Persons affected by the Assertion, such an Assertion Must be Taken as True and is Acted Upon as True!

But a Fool does not know these things, yet he is so eager to Publish his Foolishness!

How Pitiable!

Eyah, didn't bother to read all these rants, but you'll be fine. I understand your frustrations. cheesy
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by truespeak: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

Eyah, didn't bother to read all these rants, but you'll be fine. I understand your frustrations. cheesy

grin grin grin Translation- Wetin you want make I talk after Publicly Ridiculing Myself! grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by kingxsamz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin grin Translation- Wetin you want make I talk after Publicly Ridiculing Myself! grin grin grin

Lol, I dey chop abeg.
I no get Una time. You can continue crying on my mentions.
Re: Reason Why I Couldn’t Become A Christian. by truespeak: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, I dey chop abeg.
I no get Una time. You can continue crying on my mentions.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ 666 ⭐ How Does The Bible Identify The Beast (part One) / I Am The Archbishop Of Social Media / The Great Stupidity At The Heart Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.