Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace (22500 Views)

Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match / Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Great, well deserved.
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Quietpain: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Seniorman Kelz
Keep shining.
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Pepecushy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
keep shining bro we dey ur back
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by content208: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101168476:
Leicester City's Kelechi Iheanacho is one of six Premier League players to have scored more home goals than Liverpool in 2021 #Seniorman

Maddddd oooooo

Your opinion stinks like a stinking gutter. Keep it to yourself
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Lamasta(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Iheanacho on fire Chelsea should bring £100m if they want Kelechi Iheanacho
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
minky007:
Nice one, we'll deserved.
We'll Is dz woke way of writing well dz days?
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Minjim: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
That's great!

I like their unbiased vote.

Over here it is most on ethnic or religious line even when it's glaring.
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by TimmyTen(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Magical left foot
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by sinola(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
robosky02:
Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s MOTM After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace

https://www.completesports.com/iheanacho-voted-leicesters-motm-after-wonder-goal-vs-crystal-palace/
Man of the match is not enough, they should award him man of the year sef.... The guy is on fire!
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by babyboy1: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Gosj001:
Way to go!!

Ur number pls

I still sell affordable Laptops with Free delivery and Pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by uunwanaobong3: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
AS A CHELSEA FAN, I SWEAR CHELSEA HAS NOT YET WON FA CUP UNTIL WE PLAY IHANACHO...... I AM ALREADY SHAKING.

THIS BOY IS TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE.

TOP 4 FIGHT IS BETWEEN CHELSEA, WESTHAM, LIVERPOOL, TOTTENHAM AND EVERTON. IHANACHO HAS ALREADY SAIL LIECHESTER TO SAFETY ALONGSIDE MAN UTD
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by damiloladuke: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Time
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Jdbrasco2: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Eyinba would soon sign him..... grin

Like Kano pillars signed Musa...... tongue
And so? Who signed u?

Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by xhrisab423(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Need a website for ur biz,school,or company whatsapp 08128297010
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by MrGerald(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101168617:

Yesssss ooooo.
Kelechi will be hotter next season.
This is only the beginning.
Respect to Kels, the senior man.
Hmm.... All these sweet sweet names: Nacho, Kels + pix hope no strings attached?
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Bruno3000(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101168503:
Nacho will definitely win Leicester player of the season at the end.
Mark this post down!

That was a beautiful winning goal last night biko!
Our Naija boy is on fire this season mehn! �
We are so happy for him.
All the best to him for the future.

But as for the FA Cup Finals
Blues For FA CUP cool tongue

Argue with your Football Club Jersey tongue
If Madrid catch u... U know d rest
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by ofiko123(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Congratulations to kelechi iheanacho...it is a much deserved accolade...
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Godswrath(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kels, cut me that soap small please. Igbo Amaka
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by rowland545(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Eyinba would soon sign him..... grin

Like Kano pillars signed Musa...... tongue
ur brain is full of sh!t
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Durklil: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
How
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
rowland545:
ur brain is full of sh!t

I am glad you smelt it....... My that shit forever not leave you........ cheesy
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Gosj001: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
babyboy1:
kindly check the flier

Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Raphael81(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Dilanom9:
Visit my profile if you bet on football matches

Beware of this scammer with multiple accounts, God's judgment will hit him before the end of 2021.
Re: Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace by Rhu4xce: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Senior man Kels own don pass soap nah detergent ��

12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting / Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season